What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

I hav already posted it once, will do it again. This pic symbolizes the PDF BD section

Mapindia.GIF

If by any chance, by a miracle that happens once in thousand years, we could unite.....the happiest countries will be Russia and China........ and the british and US would start sweating.....

2. unification is NOT possible . these areas were NOT one unit in the first place.

agreed. people of balochistan, FATA, most of KP have no relation to India whatsoever, so any kind of political unification is out of the question. however, once we realize what's good for us and start uplifting our people to a respectable standard of living, then an economic/customs union would be really nice. also a no-visa regime. imagine the tourism revenues and buzz around sargodha, taxila, charsadda, let alone lahore, karachi. and honestly would love to vacation at shimla, musoori, sikkim. all with no stupid city restrictions. currently when person from one country visits the other, they're treated like some suspected criminal by the authorities, getting told where they can or can't go, what to do, when to check in, etc etc. luckily the people's warmth and hospitality makes up for it.

we should let politicians of each country run the other. eg BD in india, india in Pak and Pak in BD

This!!!!!

Note: Extra exclamations added to lengthen the message.

Have you never wondered what it feels like to have to conduct dozens of bozos through elementary information about history, anthropology, sociology, religion, linguistics, everything under the Sun, every week of the year?

Have you considered the possibility that anyone, even the most committed and dedicated person, might crack under the strain?

Have you considered the possibility that the original reference was to a palm, and my rejoinder therefore relates to palms united, never to be disunited?

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Really sorry. I'm relatively new and am not frequenting this site as much lately. Whatever the original reference maybe.

india+pakistan+bangladesh+religion=destruction
india+pakistan+bangladesh-religion=most peacefull nation in world...my formula for better tommorow:cheers:

OP sounds like as if he'd been living abroad for too long or feeding on some fine Awami dope imported from Afghanistan.

Under the present circumstances no; there can no unification. EVER.

As someone once said: "It's the economy, stupid."

Best to focus on their own development.

Does it apply to Atheists and Buddhists too? :woot:

It's a derogatory term against Bengali Hindus.

1. SA is a huge land mass with a massive population which is diverse in religion, culture and language. To unite it requires a powerful ideology which is dynamic, revolutionary, preaching peace, tolerance, justice, brotherhood, equality, social justice, welfare, economic justice and inclusiveness. Such an ideology is Islam. SA will unite only when the green flag flies again over the Lal Qilla.

2. In time frame that day is not far. Republic of India has never been free. Mountbatten to Sonia through Mother Teressa! Oh come on, Indians you aren't free. Otherwise you wouldn't be celebrating the murderer Hodson, or Sleeman, Napier or Wellington. Why do you retain statues of Victoria and so many others who massacred your forefathers? Pakistan, BD and Afghanistan must combine in a project to restart where Aurangzeb Alamgir had left.

Here comes the bd version of zaid hamid, only to quote a famous line by a Pakistani general - shorter, darker and rice eater.

The Japanese also eat rice as many Asian countries do.

This logic of "I eat bread, I'm wheat. You eat rice, you're inferior" is ridiculously stupid. I wonder what the name of the general was.

How strange that you noticed @LaBong's childish little quip, but missed @asad71's grossly offensive statement. Presumably that's you bringing in affirmative action to protect the rapidly-dying out Bangladeshi bigot. We need to protect the diversity of the species, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well SDRE (short dark rice eater) is like a badge of honour which Bangladeshis share with Indians and Sri Lanka. So it's not offensive when a Indian call a Bangladeshi SDRE, just as it's not racism when two black guys call each other nigger.

In recognition of this nonsensical Pakistani racial theory, BRFites often call themselves as SDRE ("Short, Dark, Rice-Eating") Indians. Other honorary SDREs are Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis. It is a badge that is worn by BRFites with pride.

https://sites.google.com/site/brfdictionary/glossary/s/sdre

As for your observations @Loki yes it's indeed incredibly stupid, any type of racism is.

1. SA is a huge land mass with a massive population which is diverse in religion, culture and language. To unite it requires a powerful ideology which is dynamic, revolutionary, preaching peace, tolerance, justice, brotherhood, equality, social justice, welfare, economic justice and inclusiveness. Such an ideology is Islam. SA will unite only when the green flag flies again over the Lal Qilla.

2. In time frame that day is not far. Republic of India has never been free. Mountbatten to Sonia through Mother Teressa! Oh come on, Indians you aren't free. Otherwise you wouldn't be celebrating the murderer Hodson, or Sleeman, Napier or Wellington. Why do you retain statues of Victoria and so many others who massacred your forefathers? Pakistan, BD and Afghanistan must combine in a project to restart where Aurangzeb Alamgir had left.

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

btw wat does malaun mean bro.... ????? ( cause i am too lazy to google it ):smokin:

an arabic term for "deprived of god's mercy". dunno how that works as an insult :P, cud've atleast come up with a better term

How strange that you noticed @LaBong's childish little quip, but missed @asad71's grossly offensive statement. Presumably that's you bringing in affirmative action to protect the rapidly-dying out Bangladeshi bigot. We need to protect the diversity of the species, after all.

Well, I admit asad71's theories are....:lol:

Well SDRE (short dark rice eater) is like a badge of honour which Bangladeshis share with Indians and Sri Lanka. So it's not offensive when a Indian call a Bangladeshi SDRE, just as it's not racism when two black guys call each other nigger.

https://sites.google.com/site/brfdictionary/glossary/s/sdre

As for your observations @Loki yes it's indeed incredibly stupid, any type of racism is.

I seriously wonder which moron even came up with such a term.

Interestingly, Pakistan and South Korea (rice-eating vermins) were at the same level back in the 60's. Now, South Korea is light years ahead of Pakistan due to the simple fact that they invested heavily in education.

As I said, a rice-eater being inferior to a wheat eater is not only offensive, it makes absolutely no sense!

Pakistan and Bangladesh were one "country", both with majority Muslim population, how did that turn out?

Plus, even in Pakistan we realise now, we are a diverse country, and the provinces are being given more autonomy to govern themselves.

I can not imagine how much of a desasterous scenario it would be if you put some Pathans and Tamils in one room and lock the door. Yet people are talking about, unification of these states with each other.

Back
Top Bottom