What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

1. Increase economic cooperation (less trade barriers, more co-op projects etc..)
2. Trust building measures like joint exercises, trying to find same opinions in world affairs and to show them to the rest of the world.
3. Cultural cooperation (More than just letting Pakistanis and Bdeshis view Indian movies)
4. Scale down importance of religion (C`mon, we live in the 21th century :hitwall: )

:lol: you know what is impeding the first 3 steps? your 4th Indian demand to shelve our Muslim status is impeding the progress.

how about India should not interfer in our choice of faith.

rest of your points agreeable

Does it apply to Atheists and Buddhists too? :woot:

:D NO. they are NOT Indians :P

:lol: you know what is impeding the first 3 steps? your 4th Indian demand to shelve our Muslim status is impeding the progress.

how about India should not interfer in our choice of faith.

rest of your points agreeable

:D NO. they are NOT Indians :P

Where did I specifically say that? Thats your misinterpretation. My point applies for all 3 parties, not just for one!.

Where did I specifically say that? Thats your misinterpretation. My point applies for all 3 parties, not just for one!.

i say you on to your religion we should not have issue if you follow hindusim neither you should have an issue if we follow islam.

my point is dont look at us with your flawe prisim

i say you on to your religion we should not have issue if you follow hindusim neither you should have an issue if we follow islam.

my point is dont look at us with your flawe prisim

the point is that 1 religion is causing problem, but indians are saying that just so that we are consistent we will downgrade ours too. such magnanimity has to be appreciated

I agree on that, My point was that religions should not play an important role in bilateral relations of 2 countries in the 21st century.

I think malaun means kafir in a more derogatory way :)

It's an ethnic slur against Bengali Hindus. Kind of reverse racism. Whenever I'm called malaun it just reminds me of the sad history of Bengali muslims for last couple of centuries which prevents me from taking any offense.

PS: It's only popular in Bangladesh and with a particular group, Bengali identity usually come first and foremost in West Bengal.

well because most of the indians try to bash bangladeshi section, even i observed that apart from 3-4 guys from india, all others try to make fun of Bangladesh , her developments etc. Before i joined in pdf i thought i will face this from pak side which is completely opposite.

I like Bangladesh, yaar before you joined the whole BD section was flooded with Jamaatis or non-jamaat affiliated extremists. Everyday we had some fellow talk of annexing north east India, or Islamic conquest of India or the best bit- how beef fed "muslim armies" were better than beef abstaining "hindu armies". Ergo the animosity.

Ab toh kafi change ho gaya. Aur apna bhai @arp2041 toh sirf troll marta hai BD section ko otherwise he loves you guys. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
well because most of the indians try to bash bangladeshi section, even i observed that apart from 3-4 guys from india, all others try to make fun of Bangladesh , her developments etc. Before i joined in pdf i thought i will face this from pak side which is completely opposite.

Thanks Brother, for including me in your POSITIVE LIST :tup:

Long Live Hasina....Ooops BD :D

:laugh: and indians come with sweets for Bangladeshis?

its you Indians who come up with stupidest and bad abuses for Bangladeshis in BD section even if its not related to India

Sorry, but BD section is all about how RAW together with AWAMY dalal's are trying to make BD a VASSAL state.

But don't worry, according to CREDIBLE BD members here, both INDIA & BURMA will be FIXED soon :laugh:

How about starting the UNIFICATION campaign on this very forum by having a UNIFIED Pakistan-India-BD Defense Section?? :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bakwaas na kiya kar, No weird unification stuff @JonAsad BRING OUT YOUR SCIMITAR...my friend here needs to lose a few inches- from the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom