What's new

Bangladesh Hindu teacher sacked in Mohammed Prohpet dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
To tell the truth if someone insulted Ram in India irrespective of his/her religion he would be under attack.Actually one should respect another persons religious beliefs even though all religious beliefs in the world are crap.

Why do you need mass following to consider somebody a prophet?

Are you telling me that Muhammad never had just one follower.

By your logic, Muhammad was not a prophet until he did not have a mass following.

Well, that's what you said.

ahhh what a twisting of the words. either you are navie enough not to understand or you are deliberatley avoding the fact that Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet of entire Muslim world and he can not be compared to the idiot inviduals.

anyway this teacher should be kicked out of this profession the moron does not deserve to be a teacher at all.

Bangaldeshis should kick such morons

Please can someone tell me in Islam, who is more loved/revered/worshipped , god (Allah alias Bhagwan) or Mohammad

To tell the truth if someone insulted Ram in India irrespective of his/her religion he would be under attack.Actually one should respect another persons religious beliefs even though all religious beliefs in the world are crap.

the issue with majority bharati members here that they have double standards for such things.

the teacher in the first place was NOT suppose to resort to such illiterate remarks. he needs education himself before he claims to be a teacher

Please can someone tell me in Islam, who is more loved/revered/worshipped , (Allah ) or Mohammad

you have many bhagwans we have only ONE GOD so kindly avoid mixing these

ahhh what a twisting of the words. either you are navie enough not to understand or you are deliberatley avoding the fact that Prophet Muhammad is the last prophet of entire Muslim world and he can not be compared to the idiot inviduals.

You don't get it, do you? (why am I not surprised?)

Anyways, let me make this easy for you to comprehend.

Ok tell me, how much of following is 'mass' following?

Is 500 people a 'mass' following?

Is it 1000?

100000?

100000000?

Assuming that 1000 people means 'mass' following, that would mean that until the day Muhammad had 999 followers, he was not a prophet.

Muhammad became a prophet the day the 1000th follower enlisted.

By that same reasoning, Modi too becomes a prophet if even one person (that's me) says so.

SO now I say that Modiji (PBUH) is a prophet of Hinduism of the sect that I started 10 minmutes ago and if you disrespect Modiji, you will be Wajib-ul-Katl...

the issue with majority bharati members here that they have double standards for such things.

the teacher in the first place was NOT suppose to resort to such illiterate remarks. he needs education himself before he claims to be a teacher

Double Standards??We don't even care what someone says on any issue.But he shouldn't be hurt when someone hurts own beliefs.

Indians don't have double stds. Please check the level of tolerance between Islam and Indian constitution. Second, blackbird is wrong, in India Christians and Muslims have said nasty things about ram or other Indian gods and have got away unscathed in most instances.

Hindu also believe there is only one god. Check out adwaita philosophy. The many bhagwans are the manifestations of the same god. Eg bothe ram and Krishna are avatars of Vishnu. So Bhagwan is just god in Sanskrit and I think Allah also means god in arabic. Like my grandfather used to say when he was there, both ram and rahim are the same.

Second, blackbird is wrong, in India Christians and Muslims have said nasty things about ram or other Indian gods and have got away unscathed in most instances.
No no I was talking about Groups like RSS,VHP.They targeted some people.But Indian Judiciary is sensible enough to stop these RSS terrorists.Indian Government has never persecuted anybody for religious reasons.

No no I was talking about Groups like RSS,VHP.They targeted some people.But Indian Judiciary is sensible enough to stop these RSS terrorists.Indian Government has never persecuted anybody for religious reasons.

That's true. If only they would reign in these Christian proselytisers

Jisme rab dikhta hai wohi tumhara bhagwan hai.
Tujhme rab dikhta hai yara main kya karu.....!!!

SO now I say that Modiji (PBUH) is a prophet of Hinduism of the sect that I started 10 minmutes ago and if you disrespect Modiji, you will be Wajib-ul-Katl...

Does Mr. Modi know that you started a Hindu sect with he as your Prophet.

Nope we only have one Bhagwan but many demi-Gods. You likewise have many Prophets but one God. Therefore kindly avoid mixing up our religion with your mis-interpretation.

On the issue of this teacher. He was clearly insensitive to Islamic beliefs. Being a citizen of a country where 90% of the population is Muslim, he cannot claim to be unaware of Islamic beliefs relating to the Prophet (PBUH). He was unnecessarily condescending of another religion and behaved in a bigoted manner like some of the Pakistani members of this forum do at times. He deserves to be sacked

Wrong comparison again. tagore may be revered by inviduals but he was NOT a prophet neither a saint. whereas Muhammad (PBUH) is the Prophet of Muslims all around the world.

i see your argument is weak and just wrongly supporting insult to Prophet of Islam.

Prophet is a very vague term even used outside the context of religion. What makes you say that Tagore is not a Prophet? What if for the teacher concerned Tagore was a Prophet and when the student insulted his Prophet , the teacher insulted the student's Prophet back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom