What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

low HDI people are flooding India like a burst tumour spreads in the body. Modi please apply chemotherapy before it is too late.

I say Kick them out sooooooooooo Hard :D then they'd know how it feels being a weak nation :D

50 million less people living in the slums will do wonders for India's economy.

Mr I don't have any problem you going after illegal immigrants but that is not where you will stop Mr you have old habit of bullying your neighbor even if you get rid of all the illegal immigrants you will still threaten and torture and bully until they are so powerful military wise that they hit you back and you kill their one and they kill 10 of your in return this is the only language you Indians understand weather you like it or not Bangladesh needs strong Military because they have two hostile neighbors and both hate Muslims @BDforever @asad71 @IamBengali

stop dreaming Zarvan, this is a real world. BTW, most of the jamati leadership whom you love so much are already rotting inside jail in Bangladesh. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

low HDI people are flooding India like a burst tumour spreads in the body. Modi please apply chemotherapy before it is too late.

50 million less people living in the slums will do wonders for India's economy.

The Lungi tumor is very resilient to all sorts of chemo-therapies :D

The same way dirty malauns like you are posting in this thread.It his personal opinion so limks are not needed.Cant your pea sized brain understand such a simple thing??

This issue is related to our security so the section is also right.Keep you bullshit posts to yourself.

That dirty malaun is posting shit abt my country. I don't have a problem if he wants to such up to Indians, his religous blood bros but he should not spout non-sense "illegal immigrant myth".

The issue is a hyperbole myth. SO keep such bull shit myths to yourselves if u don't want people to debunk those myths.

Last edited:
That dirty malaun is posting shit ant my country. I don't have a problem if he wants to such up to Indians, his religous blood bros but he should not spout non-sense "illegal immigrant myth".

The issue is a hyperbole myth. SO keep such bull shit myths to yourselves if u don't want people to debunk those myths.

Hey can you translate this song for me. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pitty......On one hand Bangladeshis protests that they are not yet sovereign due to India and in the same breath begging for mercy from them at the same time:hitwall:

Meer Kya Sada hain, beemar huway jiskay sabab
Usee Attar kay londay say dawa laitay hain:lol:

I already said its not truly a sovereign country in my first post. So if Bangladesh hatred grows in India it will harm Bangladesh. This immigration issue is sensitive issue. Some of us are dreaming of China to be ally of Bangladesh yet our massive population is living in India. It needs to be resolved by mutual discussions.

Last edited:
That dirty malaun is posting shit ant my country. I don't have a problem if he wants to such up to Indians, his religous blood bros but he should not spout non-sense "illegal immigrant myth". .
See dirty Malauns like you cant understand even a simple thing.Its not a myth but the reality,Read U.N. report if iilterate Jamati's like you can actually read things :lol:
Already countered the myth part.Debunk those myths :lol: iliterate Jamati like you hasnt even presented one argument and your are talking about debunking.Is this the level of education in Jamati madrassas :lol:

Bangladesh is basically a shithole and it is a just like a dream for Bangaladeshi's to even step in India especially for Islamic Bidati Jamtaii's like you.
We are the undisputed leader of South Asia and we control your country you should be happy that we have allowed to read Kuran in your country otherwise we can make your life hell.Basically you are our slaves just like you were for thousand and thousand of years.I know it hurts but that is the reality.

About killing Muslims part and communal tensions.That is done by Jammattis and there fanboys only when they are in majority and they run away shitting in there pants when they meet someone of there caliber.Well what better could you expect from Islamic Jamatii's.

If funny when someone from piss poor country where 1/2 the poeple practice open air defecation while the other half indulge in raping their women talk abt living in shitwhole. I understand your anguish of living in such a shitwhole of a country. Its natural for u people to resort to fantasising to get out of the reality that is India. Get well soon.

abe toder aukat amar jana ache jamaati:lol:!!BD itself is a pi$$ poor country and you still have the audacity to make fun of India:angry:.Thank God we separated from you way back in 1947 otherwise we too would have been a part of that sh*thole named Bangladesh:sick:.You guys are nothing but a shameless bunch of wannabe Arabs who have discarded their culture and religion for a foreign one and hence we don't want any of your lungiwalas staying illegally in our country.Period!!

aukat?:rofl: Toder abar kiser aukat re? Delhi taika 2 paisa na paile to na khaia morbi, abar aikhane aukat marai te aisos. Its we who seperated from u in 1947 loons not the other way round. As if we ever wanted to be with a shitwhole that would be paganistic India.:lol: U live with your malaunic premitive culture. We have ascended a long way to even care abt your primitive communal mentality. :pop:

Last edited:
The Lungi tumor is very resilient to all sorts of chemo-therapies :D

I know, but we must try :(:( :mad::mad:

If India falls to the lungi horde, Pakistan is next. If we join forces this one time, maybe we can defeat them :india: :pakistan:

If funny when someone from piss poor country where 1/2 the poeple practice open air defecation while the other half indulge in raping their women talk abt living in shitwhole. I understand your anguish of living in such a shitwhole of a country. Its natural for u people to resort to fantasising to get out of the reality that is India. Get well soon.

God knows how bad your country is then if ours is that bad. You are a low HDI country after all...

If funny when someone from piss poor country
Bangladesh.
where 1/2 the poeple practice open air defecation
And the same river water is drank by Jamatii's like you then. :lol:
while the other half indulge in raping Bangladeshi women talk abt living in shitwhole.
It is called prostitution.Jamatiis like you basically sell there women and daughters in mass at very cheap rates even lesser than dogs for small amount of money so what we can do??
I understand your anguish of living near a shitwhole of a country. Its natural for Bangladeshi's to fantasise to step in India so that Jamati''s like you dont get starved.
Corrected for you.
Get well soon.
I am perfectly fine afterall you get a lot of pleasure in kicking Jamati's daily like dogs.[/quote]

aukat? Toder abar kiser aukat re? Delhi taika 2 paisa na paile to na khaia morbi, abar aikhane aukat maraite aisos.
Yeah we ruled you for thousand and thousand of years.Basically you are our slaves :lol:.We only kept you because you were very good at boot polishing:lol:.We can give you that job again so that you people dont starve.Jamatii's like you dont have to worry much.
Its we who seperated from u in 1947 loons not the other way round. As if we ever wanted to be with a shitwhole that would be paganistic India.:lol: U live with your malaunic premitive culture. We have ascended a long way to even care abt your primitive communal mentality. :pop:
WE gave independence to Jamati loons like you when your women were mass raped by Pakistani army and you were gifting your sisters to save yourselves so you should be grateful to us instead of acting like a loony Jamatii.[

We also dont care about pedophilic culture and dont care about your tribal shariah laws because we dont care about our servants :pop:

Last edited:
Bangladesh.

And the same river water is drank by Jamatii's like you then. :lol:

We use groundwater which gets throughly cleaned on its way by the time we consume it. :DWe r not like illeterate dirty Indians who baths in animal urine. :)Btw u people even flok in those dirty rivers indulging in your own shit as cultural ritual. :unsure:

It is called prostitution.Jamatiis like you basically sell there women and daughters in mass at very cheap rates even lesser than dogs for small amount of money so what we can do??
Corrected for you.

As i said your country is the rape capital of the world. Deal with this fact rather than showing your morally degraded characters and mentality in open forum. The fact that u can't protect your women citizens from rampaging primtive hindutva animals won't go away if u just enclosed yourselves in a chamber of self-denial.

I am perfectly fine afterall you get a lot of pleasure in kicking Jamati's daily like dogs.

The way i see it hindtuva dogs are not even worth kicking. They bark and after sometime run away with tail between their legs.

Last edited:
That dirty malaun is posting shit ant my country. I don't have a problem if he wants to such up to Indians, his religous blood bros but he should not spout non-sense "illegal immigrant myth".

Hey idiot Malaun, why don't you agree that many illegal migrants from Bangladesh living in India? Your continuous denial is making others more suspicious about how many illegals are staying in India.

Retard, watch the video first.

We get wated from underground which gets throughly cleaned on its way by the time we consume.
:rofl::rofl: So the Jamatii was drinking Animal and Kafiir shit all these days :rofl:.That must be really heartening. :rofl:
As i said your country is the rape capital of the world.Deal with this fact rather than showing your morally degraded characters and mentality in open forum. The fact that u can't protect your women citizens from rmapaging primtive hindutva animals won't go away if u just enclosed yourselves in a chamber of self-denial.
As is said it is prostitution.Jamatiis like you sell there daughter and sisters at very cheap rates just for small amount of money so what Indians can do.Deal with this fact rather than showing your morally degraded characters and mentality in open forum.The fact is shameless Islamic animal Jamati can sell even there mother for small amount of money.
The way i see it hindtuva dogs are not even worth kicking. They bark and after sometime run away with tail between their legs.
Thats what see in your Islamic Jamatii wet dreams.Try crossing the border without kissing BSF's feet and then see what happens.You may ask your Jamati brothers if you dont want to experiment :lol:

Hey idiot Malaun, why don't you agree that many illegal migrants from Bangladesh living in India? Your continuous denial is making others more suspicious about how many illegals are staying in India.

Retard, watch the video first.

Why should i agree to a hyperbole myth created by hindtuva malauns that even Indian scholars even refuted many times. We Bangladeshis r not boot lickers like u malauns so don't take us for one. The issue of ,mythical migrants have been discussed to death and if u bothered searching this forum rather than posting bollywood shits u may have learnt a thing or two but then again u are a boot licking malaun living in his own fantasy dodo land.

:rofl::rofl: So the Jamatii was drinking Animal and Kafiir shit all these days :rofl:.That must be really heartening. :rofl:

As is said it is prostitution.Jamatiis like you sell there daughter and sisters at very cheap rates just for small amount of money so what Indians can do.Deal with this fact rather than showing your morally degraded characters and mentality in open forum.The fact is shameless Islamic animal Jamati can sell even there mother for small amount of money.

Thats what see in your Islamic Jamatii wet dreams.Try crossing the border without kissing BSF's feet and then see what happens.You may ask your Jamati brothers if you dont want to experiment :lol:

Don't respond to Luffy pu**y anymore. This type of ignorant Jamaatis coming in PDF and badmouth all the time and degrade you to their level. Just ignore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom