What's new

Bangladesh:Gunfight at BDR headquarters

EastWatch: WTF ..... on one hand you guys call GoB as a indian stooge.. and here you accuse us of instigating this carnage and eliminating this very stooge government (without shedding any proof of our involvement). Take your stand. Either we support a pro indian government (in which case dont blame us for this carnage) or we instigate this carnage (in which case i would like forward to some proof)

The Army and IAF was put on alert (as should be for such situation) AFTER this incident. Google it.

If you want to debate, be ready with your facts. Else give your posts the disclaimer of "My Opinion/Theory"

Im fed up of BD members ridiculous theories (without any supporting data). You guys dont own any of your misfortune ... everyone else is responsible for your problems.. how easy.
A friendly govt or not, the country called Bangladesh is despised by India. Check the geography, BD is a pain in India's a**. Its existence with a strong military gives India a security panic for NE even in peacetime. A militarily weak BD is what India wants.

A friendly govt in Dhaka cannot help India when there are political or armed struggles in the NE, because some elements in the BD army may support those struggles. Moreover, an opportunity does not come by design, it comes suddenly. So, Indian secret agents had to act on that lone opportunity even when a friendly govt has been elected to power. A similar opportunity may not arrive in the next hundred years.

If there is a war with China in Arunachal, India will lose that war unless BD opens a land and a sky corridor for easy transportation of its logistics. No strong army in BD will ever allow it. So, I have a feeling that MOSSAD and RAW, after knowing the BDR grievances, had masterminded the mutiny with the help of their agents in BD. The purpose was to initiate a civil war that would destroy the BD army and the country would be in ruin forever.

If this is true, then India had certainly alerted its army and airforce even before the carnage was initiated. However, MOSSAD/RAW's final wish of a civil war was not to be materialized, only because Gen. MUA was not quite a hawkish like Gen. Yahya Khan. Now, however, he is painted a traitor by some of his country's educated class, only because of the decision that saved the country.

It is a military forum, where there are discussions or debates on many affairs of a country. I do not have anything against India. However, whenever I feel my country's security is at a risk due to certain covert action by some foreign powers, I must then come out to criticize that action. Hope, you will understand my position.

Last edited:
A friendly govt or not, the country called Bangladesh is dispised by India. Check the geography, BD is a pain in India's a**. Its existence with a strong military gives India a security panic for NE even in peacetime. A militarily weak BD is what India wants.

A friendly govt in Dhaka cannot help India when there are political or armed struggles in the NE, because some elements in the BD army may support those struggles. Moreover, an opportunity does not come by design, it comes suddenly. So, Indian secret agents had to act on that lone opportunity even when a friendly govt has been elected to power. A similar opportunity may not arrive in the next hundred years.

If there is a war with China in Arunachal, India will lose that war unless BD opens a land and a sky corridor for easy transportation of its logistics. No strong army in BD will ever allow it. So, I have a feeling that MOSSAD and RAW, after knowing the BDR grievances, had masterminded the mutiny with the help of their agents in BD. The purpose was to initiate a civil war that would destroy the BD army and the country would be in ruin forever.

If this is true, then India had certainly alerted its army and airforce even before the carnage was initiated. However, MOSSAD/RAW's final wish of a civil war was not to be materialized, only because Gen. MUA was not quite a hawkish like Gen. Yahya Khan. Now, however, he is painted a traitor by some of his country's educated class, only because of the decision that saved the country.

It is a military forum, where there are discussions or debates on many affairs of a country. I do not have anything against India. However, whenever I feel my country's security is at a risk due to certain covert action by some foreign powers, I must then come out to criticize that action. Hope, you will understand my position.
These indians who are calling you consipiracy theorists are the same people who started saying that ISI is behind BDR Mutiny just when mutiny news was released.Hypocrites.

A friendly govt or not, the country called Bangladesh is dispised by India. Check the geography, BD is a pain in India's a**. Its existence with a strong military gives India a security panic for NE even in peacetime. A militarily weak BD is what India wants.

Often times there will be a large group of citizens who are like sheeple, they cannot discern what is happening - much less determine who is helping and who is hurting. They may not be bad people, or have bad intentions -- let's just call them 'stupid'. Example is during USA War of Aggression Against the Innocent People of Vietnam (wrongly called the "Viet Nam War") -- whereby there exist corrupted and/or stupid people who turned on their own people.

There will ALWAYS be people like that, but they are often the minority. See what is happening in Balochistan? Same thing, these very SMALL minority of traitors/idiots are being propped up by USA & EU pretending to represent the voices of the majority of Balochs (when they are only very small minority of morons). :police:

Except some CONSPIRACY THEORISTS in def.pk nobody is complaining bout indian or raw involvement in the bdr mutiny......it has been a bloody habit of some members here to link any cr@p in the @ss with india and raw.......without any proof!.......this are just these guy's mind-made blabbering theories,nothing else.........and the virus is spreading very rapidly!

Except some CONSPIRACY THEORISTS in def.pk nobody is complaining bout indian or raw involvement in the bdr mutiny......it has been a bloody habit of some members here to link any cr@p in the @ss with india and raw.......without any proof!.......this are just these guy's mind-made blabbering theories,nothing else.........and the virus is spreading very rapidly!
As I have tried to say in my previous two posts, MOSSAD as well as RAW had more reasons to destabilize BD. I would not say they did it, but these two organizations would love to instigate BDR type of mutiny to destabilize BD.

Whoever had masterminded the mutiny was hoping for a civil war. If the mutiny was challenged by the army on 2/25, the natural outcome would have been a civil war. Masterminds were probably depending upon the impulsive nature of our cow-eating Muslim troops, who would react first and think later.

If someone considers the situation of that time, it was very natural for the army to assault without giving a second thought. But, Gen Moin-ud-Din Ahmed saved the day. Yes, for a cool action like that he is now being called a traitor and an unfit general by his own countrymen. But, he knew what fate was waiting for the country if he valued only ego of the military.

Last edited:
These indians who are calling you consipiracy theorists are the same people who started saying that ISI is behind BDR Mutiny just when mutiny news was released.Hypocrites.
Pakistan has no benefit from a weaker Bangladesh. A militarily strong BD is what helps indirectly also the defence of Pakistan. An India-friendly govt comes and then goes away, but a not-so-India-friendly BD military always remains who can stab the back of India in times of war against Pakistan or China.

Indian strategists always take into consideration that when India decides to fight Pakistan in the west, it will also have to mobilize a half million troops near BD border. Therefore, to them a weak BD serves the interest of India.

Only God knows who was behind the killing of two of our Presidents. But, they were killed when they defied India. Sk. Mujib went for friendly relationship with the Muslim world and Ziaur Rahman started arms shopping from China.

You have to note the present PM has no schedule to visit India. But, she has so far visited Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and is planning to visit also Geneva. I believe, SH will follow a Saudi-USA axis and not an India-USA axis.

She has also gotten rid of Indian stooges from both her Party and the govt, although she herself is regarded as an Indian stooge. Is it possible that India is not happy with her for these acts!

By the way, have any of you noticed that many (Muslim) terrorists, who are now being captured in BD, are Indian nationals? It seems they have been sent to destabilize BD. It is obvious that they were recruited, trained and then sent by RAW.

A militarily strong BD is what helps indirectly also the defence of Pakistan. An India-friendly govt comes and then goes away, but a not-so-India-friendly BD military always remains who can stab the back of India in times of war against Pakistan or China.

Indian strategists always take into consideration that when India decides to fight Pakistan in the west, it will also have to mobilize a half million troops near BD border. Therefore, to them a weak BD serves the interest of India.
O man. Reverie of a 2 year old kid.:rofl:

Last time I checked, the 'Indian strategists' didn't even give a zit on a baboon's butt to Bdesh military during 1999 Kargil war.:bunny:

O man. Reverie of a 2 year old kid.:rofl:

Last time I checked, the 'Indian strategists' didn't even give a zit on a baboon's butt to Bdesh military during 1999 Kargil war.:bunny:

Kargil was a localized war, and not a full-fledged war. It is good if your strategists do not care about a tiny country called Bangladesh. But, even a two year kid who can read a map and understands the meaning of the word "Strategy," will think otherwise than what you have said in your post. A strategist thinks long term. I very much hope you are not a strategist in your military.

Every country wants a friendly govt in a neighbouring country. But, now-a-days, the disciples of Kautilla have become so void of their MAGZ that they do not want to understand this simple thing. They have become as stupid as the beef-eaters.

A friendly govt or not, the country called Bangladesh is despised by India. Check the geography, BD is a pain in India's a**. Its existence with a strong military gives India a security panic for NE even in peacetime. A militarily weak BD is what India wants.
Are you kidding? You don't stand anywhere militarily. You guys get the northern block's favor's solely because of our strained relationship with pakistan. Else, you don't matter. Period.

So, Indian secret agents had to act on that lone opportunity even when a friendly govt has been elected to power. A similar opportunity may not arrive in the next hundred years.
And you want us to believe this because some of your BD member's say so?

If there is a war with China in Arunachal, India will lose that war unless BD opens a land and a sky corridor for easy transportation of its logistics. No strong army in BD will ever allow it.

Thats quite naive of you. Maybe you have not read about Nepal.

So, I have a feeling that MOSSAD and RAW, after knowing the BDR grievances, had masterminded the mutiny with the help of their agents in BD. The purpose was to initiate a civil war that would destroy the BD army and the country would be in ruin forever.

Destroy your army by mutiny of BDR?. Fine, ready to listen to this. Kindly elaborate. I would like to know what exactly this "Destroy" would destroy (if you have a army which gets destroyed by such acts, kindly sack them and do your self a favor) . And next , would like to see your views on how does india benefit out of this civil war. A civil war will only displace a pro indian government. I would be quite a fool to do something like this.

Blaming others for your misfortunes, is norm with some BD members. This mutiny would have led to downfall of a pro-indian government. India, does not benefit out of this.

Get your facts right and then debate. Any tom dick and harry can blame RAW/MOSSAD. Its easy. If it helps you country to live in la la land, please continue to do so. As far as any debate goes, provide us either with some proof (and your belief's dont count as proof)

so by your logic, when we caught Kasab, a pakistani, we should have easily blame the entire state of Pakistan as being involved in this carnage. But we cant cause he is a non state actor and we cant provide proof of state of Pakistan being sponsor for Kasab and team.

In your case, if you want everyone to believe indian involvement in carnage, give us some evidence. You dont have any evidence not reason.

Pakistan has no benefit from a weaker Bangladesh. A militarily strong BD is what helps indirectly also the defence of Pakistan. An India-friendly govt comes and then goes away, but a not-so-India-friendly BD military always remains who can stab the back of India in times of war against Pakistan or China.

EastWatch: Understand one thing, its not about being WEAKER, in your parlance, anymore. Its more about who your friends are, who can help you at border's. India/Pakistan dont care if you are strong/weak militarily. What we care is whose side you will be in case war opens up with Pakistan.

For us, To counter china, we can open front from Nepal, Bhutan and Russia. You cant provide us anything on this front (except as you mentioned, back stab us and open one more front for us to counter)

You are contradicting yourself. In case of war with pakistan, i will mobilize this soldier's from BD borders to kashmir. I will need a friendly BD to do this. A weak BD will be easily exploited by my enemies. I need a strong partner who can guarantee me his lawn will not be used for aggression against me.

Only God knows who was behind the killing of two of our Presidents. But, they were killed when they defied India. Sk. Mujib went for friendly relationship with the Muslim world and Ziaur Rahman started arms shopping from China.

You have to note the present PM has no schedule to visit India. But, she has so far visited Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and is planning to visit also Geneva. I believe, SH will follow a Saudi-USA axis and not an India-USA axis.

She has also gotten rid of Indian stooges from both her Party and the govt, although she herself is regarded as an Indian stooge. Is it possible that India is not happy with her for these acts!
You can speculate as much as some of my country men do whenever some terrorist gets caught and fingers gets pointed to pakistan.

By the way, have any of you noticed that many (Muslim) terrorists, who are now being captured in BD, are Indian nationals? It seems they have been sent to destabilize BD. It is obvious that they were recruited, trained and then sent by RAW.
Maybe now you know how we feel when your territory was used to train NE terrorist's. This same terrorist, trained in bangladesh, killed innocent's,

Some whishper...
1) Raws asked Hasina to appoint Gen Shakil as COAS. He was pro-india and close connection with RAW.
2) Gen Shakil threatened some of anti hasina people in army.
3) Anti Hasina anti India group in Army conspired to kill Gen Shakil.
4) India thretened MUA to intervene if they kick hasina out of power.
5) Hasina was forced to make compromise with army.

EastWatch:
For us, To counter china, we can open front from Nepal, Bhutan and Russia. You cant provide us anything on this front (except as you mentioned, back stab us and open one more front for us to counter)
You must be living in a fantasy world. Where did you get the notion that you have a border with russia? Please check the map again. By the way Nepal and Bhutan do not have the communications infrastructure that Bangladesh or even your West Bengal has. These two buffer States cannot be your strategic partner in times of war with China. India will sink if your strategists are thinking the way you think.

ENEMIES BENEFITTED FROM PILKHANA CARNAGE : BDR CHIEF

Star Online Report : Six months into the Pilkhana massacre, the BDR chief today made a first hint at the country’s foreign enemies being benefited out of the carnage.

BDR Director General Maj Gen Md Mainul Islam, however, refrained from naming any enemy.

Addressing the first formal meeting of Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) at Darbar Hall after the bloody mutiny on February 25-26 that left 73 people including 57 army officers dead, the BDR chief said someone must have benefited from the Pilkhana massacre but BDR suffered the loss.

"Bangladesh is not enemy-free in the international arena. The country has its foes. And the enemies gained the benefit from the two-day carnage," he said while addressing the Darbar of BDR DG that began at about 10:00am at the Pilkhana headquarters.

He said all the forces, including army and police, are smoothly discharging their duties but BDR is not being able to do so.

Moreover, thousands of firearms of the border security guards are being rusted due to lack of maintenance, he added.

The director general urged the soldiers for giving information about the mutiny for the sake of fair trial of the mutineers.

The Daily Star :: Online Edition

Irrespective of what the BDR Chief says, we all know who is this foreign country that instigated the Pilkhana mutiny, and benefitted from that.

However, it is a happy thing to note that the main target of this enemy country was not achieved, thanks to the prudence of Gen. MUA. An army assault at Pilkhan would have started a civil war, this is what that jealous big country was looking for.

But, why it was during AL time? It is because chance may never come again. Also because AL is in power, therefore, it would confuse the population about the true identity of mastermind behind the carnage.

You must be living in a fantasy world. Where did you get the notion that you have a border with russia? Please check the map again. By the way Nepal and Bhutan do not have the communications infrastructure that Bangladesh or even your West Bengal has. These two buffer States cannot be your strategic partner in times of war with China. India will sink if your strategists are thinking the way you think.

Maybe you were in hurry to read me. I said, russia will provide us buffer from any aggression from China. Are you crazy in your comments about Bhutan and Nepal? ... and Mate, check the map again and tell me one reason i will open a front via BD!!! ..... i just need BD to sit tight and not back stab me (thats all!).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom