What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

Clowns are giving all airport except Chittagong a face lift, Hell, even Cox's bazar is getting more love now than CTG airport.

The city, the airport and the roads are all a dump, government seems to be least bothered, do they plan on turning the second city into a irredeemable dump ?

The city that is key to the economy is being sidelined, while the dump that is Dhaka is being pampered, even though Dhaka is beyond any repair now....

Senseless Morons

Clowns are giving all airport except Chittagong a face lift, Hell, even Cox's bazar is getting more love now than CTG airport.

The city, the airport and the roads are all a dump, government seems to be least bothered, do they plan on turning the second city into a irredeemable dump ?

The city that is key to the economy is being sidelined, while the dump that is Dhaka is being pampered, even though Dhaka is beyond any repair now....

Senseless Morons

If Bangladeshi city planners played City Skylines they would make the worse hèll hole ever so bad that the happiness level would be -9999

And idk if they are planning on making a new capital city ? Cause Dhaka looks like if you gave a blind child some buildings and told the kid to place it anywhere it wants. And BAM ! You get Dhaka , why can't they just decentrailze it ?

Me as a Barishali , our airport sûcks too :coffee:

Me as a Barishali

tenor (9).gif

@Michael Corleone :chilli:

If Bangladeshi city planners played City Skylines they would make the worse hèll hole ever so bad that the happiness level would be -9999

And idk if they are planning on making a new capital city ? Cause Dhaka looks like if you gave a blind child some buildings and told the kid to place it anywhere it wants. And BAM ! You get Dhaka , why can't they just decentrailze it ?

Dunno about that but Chittagong is the economic capital of Bangladesh, I mean we have our own stock exchange where millions upon millions are traded everyday.

One cannot underscore the importance of this city enough and yet, GoB is blind to the issues that plague the city, which mind you, has been the trade hub of Bengal for centuries, harbouring one of the oldest ports in the world.

GoB has just using and abusing the city, milking it's populace giving nothing in return.

I mean except CXB airport expansion and Karnafuli Tunnel, what have they done for the region that generates upwards of 90 billion USD for the country, not to mention facilitating 95% of the exports and nearly all of the tourism industry ?

Btw, you mean borishailla, borishali sounds like an elaborate cuss word.

Last edited:

Senseless Morons
Ching chong, what’s Chittagong?

Will you tell me why your curries are like soup? 😂

View attachment 681494

@Michael Corleone :chilli:

Dunno about that but Chittagong is the economic capital of Bangladesh, I mean we have our own stock exchange where millions upon millions are traded everyday.

One cannot underscore the importance of this city enough and yet, GoB is blind to the issues that plague the city, which mind you, has been the trade hub of Bengal for centuries, harbouring one of the oldest ports in the world.

GoB has just using and abusing the city, milking it's populace giving nothing in return.

I mean except CXB airport expansion and Karnafuli Tunnel, what have they done for the region that generates upwards of 90 billion USD for the country, not to mention facilitating 95% of the exports and nearly all of the tourism industry ?

Btw, you mean borishailla, borishali sounds like an elaborate cuss word.

Yeah lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom