What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

@Bilal9 @Michael Corleone Subramanian grabbed his dhoti and ran, I say good riddance.

Now, kick them off Roopur Nuclear power plant project, India shouldn't be allowed to get involved in the next Nuclear power plant project either.

Btw, I find the Birdseye view from the Drone so impressive, lush green fields, rivers-khals and steel-concrete infrastructure make for an awesome contrast.

@Bilal9 @Michael Corleone Subramanian grabbed his dhoti and ran, I say good riddance.

Now, kick them off Roopur Nuclear power plant project, India shouldn't be allowed to get involved in the next Nuclear power plant project either.

Btw, I find the Birdseye view from the Drone so impressive, lush green fields, rivers-khals and steel-concrete infrastructure make for an awesome contrast.

Idek why tf India joined our nuclear power project , Indians are so dam insecure for gods sake.

Also yes those green lushy land looks pretty nice ngl , almost comparable to Switzerland or Korea

good, aro subidha kore de

Will bd gets it money back from India over reactor?

Will bd gets it money back from India over reactor?

Nah, it's not a question of money, Indian firm withdrew it's own deposit before they left, only issue is they haven't paid some of the local subcontractors, but the Chinese firm was in a Joint Venture with the Indians, so they're legally bound to pay the dues and finish the work, and they have agreed to complete the work.

I think the work at Rampal power plant is nearly over, about 'reactor' I presume you're referring to the Roopur Nuclear power plant, India has no money invested in that, just Russia and Bangladesh government, India only signed in to bog us down and just keep tabs on it because they're an insecure bunch.

The project has stalled recently due to Indian red tape gridlock, I hope it doesn't get resolved and they're either removed from the project or they quit themselves.

Curious, do you understand spoken Bangla ?

Nah, it's not a question of money, Indian firm withdrew it's own deposit before they left, only issue is they haven't paid some of the local subcontractors, but the Chinese firm was in a Joint Venture with the Indians, so they're legally bound to pay the dues and finish the work, and they have agreed to complete the work.

I think the work at Rampal power plant is nearly over, about 'reactor' I presume you're referring to the Roopur Nuclear power plant, India has no money invested in that, just Russia and Bangladesh government, India only signed in to bog us down and just keep tabs on it because they're an insecure bunch.

The project has stalled recently due to Indian red tape gridlock, I hope it doesn't get resolved and they're either removed from the project or they quit themselves.

Curious, do you understand spoken Bangla ?

I don't understand pure syhleti and don't understand fast spoken Dhaka basha I get bits and pieces if spoken slowly. I can understand shunamganj syhleti Bengali and speak it.

Bangladesh gov should sue the Indian company the longer it gets stalled the more damage to BD economy.

I don't understand pure syhleti and don't understand fast spoken Dhaka basha I get bits and pieces if spoken slowly. I can understand shunamganj syhleti Bengali and speak it.

Bangladesh gov should sue the Indian company the longer it gets stalled the more damage to BD economy.

Well, suing them would be a long and drawn out process, they will most likely be placed on a blacklist.

I just want the Indians out no matter the cost, keep them far away from infrastructure projects, they were supposed to make a bridge for our railways authority and they haven't finished it in 8 years, I will find a video of it, If I can.

It's an old Indian technique, take up projects and then stall them or finish them but 15 years later and with sub par materials.

Well, suing them would be a long and drawn out process, they will most likely be placed on a blacklist.

I just want the Indians out no matter the cost, keep them far away from infrastructure projects, they were supposed to make a bridge for our railways authority and they haven't finished it in 8 years, I will find a video of it, If I can.

It's an old Indian technique, take up projects and then stall them or finish them but 15 years later and with sub par materials.

Indians rob bds money we should Rob them from time to time. I agree Indians should not be allowed near bd projects.

They lobbied the international community as well to be involved in this project as they have experience in nuclear tech and a 'friendly county to BD' .

I just wanna do damage to India

Indians rob bds money we should Rob them from time to time. I agree Indians should not be allowed near bd projects.

They lobbied the international community as well to be involved in this project as they have experience in nuclear tech and a 'friendly county to BD' .

I just wanna do damage to India

All we need is a leader who doesn't like foreign interference and that's all , India is lucky there's a pro India leader in charge of Bangladesh but there will not always be a pro Indian leader in the coming future.

If Bangaldesh can become South Asia's developed country and reduce the amount of corruption it has then I bet India will be quite pissed.

It's a shame Bangaldeshis became more corrupt as time went on , all they care about is money and investing it to the west like the inferior slave they are.

How did PGCB make a deal with this cheater Indian Banyas?

Those corrupt officials should be hung or quartered.

We have known this for four/five decades. Can't trust these dhokeybaaj Indian Banya idiots.

Fraud and cheatery is in their blood. The whole world knows this.

Subroto Roy and Vijay Mallya are prime examples. Playing extravagant lifestyles with Gareebon-ka-huq. May they die quick deaths and burn in purgatory.

Hope the 90% of the performance guarantee is still left and this should be applied toward paying the new Chinese contractors to get the project completed on time.

Bangladesh should come up with fail-safe business and financial guarantee mechanisms beyond simple performance guarantees. Like ensuring people get thrown in jail for not following business pledges, like they did to Subroto Roy (Sahara Group).

Back
Top Bottom