What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

More than rusted ships breakers can afford

ok seriously though. Who makes shit parata like that.

People who can afford to eat meat with yet more meat.

Rice and Roti is for peasants with 40 GM meat intake once in a blue moon.

lol lol, those working at ship breaking yards are migrant workers from noakhali and elsewhere, there are only 9 million actual Chittagonians.

Mostly landowners, farmers or business owners.

On a more serious note, what's wrong with ship breaking, it contributes to the economy, and that's where all the steel in Bangladesh comes from.

We break the ships, supply the metal to BSRM in Sitakundu and they chug out rods.

People who can afford to eat meat with yet more meat.

Rice and Roti is for peasants with 40 GM meat intake once in a blue moon.

lol lol, those working at ship breaking yards are migrant workers from noakhali and elsewhere, there are only 9 million actual Chittagonians.

Mostly landowners, farmers or business owners.

And what's wrong with ship breaking, it contributes to the economy, and that's where all the steel in Bangladesh comes from.

We break the ships, supply the metal to BSRM in Sitakundu and they chug out rods.
That’s most Bengali kanjoos people 🤷🏻‍♂️
but hey they’re gonna blame our privileged life because our fathers immigrated to provide better life for the family?
I say **** that. We will munch as much beef we want without a care for the “poor who can afford to shop in India”

That’s most Bengali kanjoos people 🤷🏻‍♂️
but hey they’re gonna blame our privileged life because our fathers immigrated to provide better life for the family?
I say **** that. We will munch as much beef we want without a care for the “poor who can afford to shop in India”

Awkward Segue, but you're right nonetheless.

Although I hate the "haughty" probashis, you know who they are.

Living in the west in housing projects, Family of 8 cramped into a 2 room apartment, working odd jobs... Oh but when they return to Bangladesh, the attitude, the sense of entitlement.

Bunch of ©##k fondlers.

Yo man, barishaler torkari panir moto ken?

Ok dead people curry muncher

Idk dawg cause maybe we have access to the ocean :woot:

Living in the west in housing projects, Family of 8 cramped into a 2 room apartment, working odd jobs... Oh but when they return to Bangladesh, the attitude, the sense of entitlement.

Bunch of ©##k fondlers.

Pssh the housing prices over here in NYC is ridiculous, but yeah I do feel superior when I visit Bangladesh :3

Idk dawg cause maybe we have access to the ocean :woot:

Pssh the housing prices over here in NYC is ridiculous, but yeah I do feel superior when I visit Bangladesh :3

In Chittagong, we have a rude saying, 'Borishailla Fani Agora',... I'll let you figure out what that means.

You serious about feeling 'superior' ? Not Cool.

Bunch of ©##k fondlers.
Hey at least we middle eastern immigrant fucks have made good investments and lived tax free to turn our life around. We don’t even feel the need to act or feel superior. Ask any toilet scrubbing freedom seeker how has their financial situation changed over the years and it’s always for the worst

Hey at least we middle eastern immigrant fucks have made good investments and lived tax free to turn our life around. We don’t even feel the need to act or feel superior. Ask any toilet scrubbing freedom seeker how has their financial situation changed over the years and it’s always for the worst

These guys barely scrape the bottom of the barrel, worst quality of life indicators of all desi communities in the west.

Probably lowest household income of all ethnicities, be it in the US or UK. Highest Corona fatalities too among all ethnicities in the UK.

It is of their own doing, importing whole tribe is not the way to go. Let's not talk about the sham marriages.

Bringing disrepute to the nation, hell, I'd rather live in Bangladesh than live in the west, in housing projects with 4 family members cramped into one room.

The Bangladeshi diaspora hasn't been able to build influence and respect precisely because of this, their village mentality, I don't know where these people are from, but they have questionable mentalities.

Instead of solidifying their own place in society and acquiring proper credentials or occupations, these guys set their minds to the sole task of importing the whole village, these happy-go-lucky folks then ruin the image of Bangladesh and the community by engaging in petty theft and overall being a menace.

Shaping foreign perceptions of Bangladesh in a negative manner.

The Indians have made their mark on the UK, while ours cook curry in 'indian' restaurants.

This is state of being of our diaspora and then the haughtiness, simply unacceptable.

Last edited:
In Chittagong, we have a rude saying, 'Borishailla Fani Agora',... I'll let you figure out what that means.

You serious about feeling 'superior' ? Not Cool.

Nah jk I don't feel superior , lmao idek what that rude saying meant :cheesy:
These guys barely scrape the bottom of the barrel, worst quality of life indicators of all desi communities in the west.

Probably lowest household income of all ethnicities, be it in the US or UK. Highest Corona fatalities too among all ethnicities in the UK.

It is of their own doing, importing whole tribe is not the way to go. Let's not talk about the sham marriages.

Bringing disrepute to the nation, hell, I'd rather live in Bangladesh than live in the west, in housing projects with 4 family members cramped into one room.

The Bangladeshi diaspora hasn't been able to build influence and respect precisely because of this, their village mentality, I don't know from these people are, but very backward mentality.

Instead of solidifying their own place in society and acquiring proper credentials or occupations, these guys set their minds to the sole task of importing the whole village, these happy-go-lucky folks then ruin the image of Bangladesh and the community by engaging in petty theft and overall being a menace.

Shaping foreign perceptions of Bangladesh in a negative manner.

The Indians have made their mark on the UK, while ours cook curry in 'indian' restaurants.

This is our state of being and then the haughtiness, simply unacceptable.

Ah yes village mentality , orroa carap ami ke korbo

It's due to Bangladesh not having free education

Nah jk I don't feel superior , lmao idek what that rude saying meant :cheesy:

Primary and Secondary education is free in Bangladesh, university education is very cheap in government institutions.

It's just that, those who make it their singular goal to go abroad are the worst Bangladesh has to offer.

Primary and Secondary education is free in Bangladesh, university education is very cheap in government institutions.

It's just that, those who make it their singular goal to go abroad are the worst Bangladesh has to offer.

Yeah but the quality kinda sucks plus the kids can cheat if they have enough money.

Yeah brain drain , instead of idk making apps and getting rich in Bangaldesh they decide to go work for NASA.

goverment doesn't empower our youth as much

Bangladesh has free education. It’s due to the mentality that everything in life must be free. Those who knows you’ve to go out there and get what you want usually break their backs in Middle East

Bangladesh has free education. It’s due to the mentality that everything in life must be free. Those who knows you’ve to go out there and get what you want usually break their backs in Middle East

True , I mean free education isn't free it's with your taxes in the west.

What I hate the most is corrupt high official Bangladeshis that steal money and invest or put it in the west. Like wtf the west doesn't need your dam money and the white man doesn't give 2 shíts about a third world corrupt official.

These officials hate their own race , and due to this Bangladesh missed an opportunity to become a developed country.

It took South Korea 40 years until they became developed , Bangaldesh is becoming 50 next year and we still haven't become developed.

Number 1 reason is corruption and number 2 reason is mentality that's all

Yo man, barishaler torkari panir moto ken?

Ok dead people curry muncher

To those concerned, in this conversation, we are all Bangladeshi one shape or another form. We have more pressing problems.

I do acknowledge that chittagong is the pearl of Bangladesh, and more even development I needed not just in chittagong or Dhaka but through out Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom