What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

We need 'UKBengali Certified High Quality Poster' award here.

Stop talking bullshit , have you seen poverty in india
If he actually lives in India then he has seen it more closely than you have.
And living standard in Tamilnad is good compared to South Asian standards.....

Last edited:
I think he is crediting bd for the export of foreign owned products. despite claiming to be a pawnee, he hates Pakistan with all his heart and defends anything and anyone who is anti-Pakistan. what did you all do to the pawnee nation to merit such attention and venom? steal his squaw or what?

These people have clear symptoms of inferiority complex. They are butt hurt and attention seeker.

there is nothing anti-Pakistan about this thread. bangladeshis work harder. they manage their country better. they have $32 billion in FOREX. nothing stops Pakistan from competing.

what is the deal with foreign owned products ? China exports everything from iPhones to PCs that are foreign owned.

Your bangladesh does not face challenges that Pakistan does. Your country will always be dependent on India.

okay thanks, now shonardesh is my country, first I was Saudi, then Indian, then Chinese, then Pakistani, now I am maachli chomping stinking swamp-dweller thanks 'bigly'! :(
the intellect of PDFers never ceases to amaze!

Just put up your real flag like everyone else.

These people have clear symptoms of inferiority complex. They are butt hurt and attention seeker.
It is ironic that you Pakistanis have invaded this thread uninvited which have nothing to do with Pakistan, started derailing this thread from the 1st page by rejoicing and jumping that, Bangladesh's loss is Pakistan's gain! When some Bangladeshi responded to this type of mean mentality, you started crying and accusing us of ''inferiority complex'', ''attention seeker''. Have you seen any Bangladeshi member going to your pakistan related threads in other section trolling and rejoicing at pakistan's economic woes? No. Then question arise, who are actually suffering from inferiority complex and attention seeking?

It is ironic that you Pakistanis have invaded this thread uninvited, started derailing this thread from the 1st page by rejoicing and jumping that, Bangladesh's loss is Pakistan's gain! When some Bangladeshi response to this type mean mentality, you start crying and accusing us as ''inferiority complex'', ''attention seeker''. Have you seen any Bangladeshi member going to your pakistan related threads in other section trolling and rejoicing at pakistan's economic woes? No. Then question arise, who are actually suffering from inferiority complex and attention seeking?

Did you read my first post in this thread? Or you love to rant blindly?

Btw like I explained you before. Most Pakistanis now troll Bangladesh because of you guys poking them and doing nonsense comparisions. It will take time before it dies down if your trolling ends. But as of right now you have massive share of trolls biggest one of them being ukbengali, a definite troll with severe inferiority complex issues. He is in every Pakistani related thread 24/7 on trolling mission.

Btw like I explained you before. Most Pakistanis now troll Bangladesh because of you guys poking them and doing nonsense comparisions. It will take time before it dies down if your trolling ends. But as of right now you have massive share of trolls biggest one of them being ukbengali, a definite troll with severe inferiority complex issues. He is in every Pakistani related thread 24/7 on trolling mission.

At the moment, the trolling and inferiority complex are only visible among the Pakistanis here.

I have checked. @UKBengali only responded to this Pakistan related thread in the last one week.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...es-to-pakistan-official.589709/#post-10987791

And you are exaggerating it ''every Pakistani thread''. And other Bangladeshi members are not even this active. They very rarely, if at all visit any Pakistan related thread. Even if, not for trolling, but for some other discussion or when Bangladesh related topics is discussed.

I have checked. @UKBengali only responded to this Pakistan related thread in the last one week.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...es-to-pakistan-official.589709/#post-10987791

And you are exaggerating it ''every Pakistani thread''. And other Bangladeshi members are not even this active. They very rarely, if at all visit any Pakistan related thread. Even if, not for trolling, but for some other discussion or when Bangladesh related topics is discussed.

I don't have time to post links to posts where Bangladeshi trolls post their nonsense.

You can go search for it.

At the moment, the trolling and inferiority complex are only visible among the Pakistanis here.

Maybe that is what indian authorized Bangladeshi education did to your brain cells if they exists.:what:

I don't have time to post links to posts where Bangladeshi trolls post their nonsense.

Even if you can find 2-4 such posts in last one year, it does not mean anything. That is nothing compared to your hordes abusing Bangladesh here non stop. So who have actual inferiority complex and attention seeking quite evident. It is not that we have any problem Pakistanis responding here either positively or negatively. Just do not project things to us which actually more applicable to your kind when we respond to your negativity. Those projections sound very hypocritical.

Maybe that is what indian authorized Bangladeshi education did to your brain cells if they exists.:what:

You don't need any specialized education to see inferiority complex in people.

Even if you can find 2-4 such posts in last one year, it does not mean anything. That is nothing compared to your hordes abusing Bangladesh here non stop. So who have actual inferiority complex and attention seeking quite evident. It is not that we have any problem Pakistanis responding here either positively or negatively. Just do not projecting things to us which actually more applicable to your kind when we respond to your negativity. It sound very hypocritical.

You can easily find 6 to 8 post on daily bases forget about yearly. And all those posts shows signs of inferiority complex. Pakistanis are just retaliating of what your kinds started.

You don't need any specialized education to see inferiority complex in people.
Of course not, it is as evident as a bright moon in the night.

You can easily find 6 to 8 post on daily bases forget about yearly. And all those posts shows signs of inferiority complex. Pakistanis are just retaliating of what your kinds started.

Of course not, it is as evident as a bright moon in the night.
When we started and how? Can you show us any evidence?

And you 6 to 8 post daily basis is just another exaggeration like previous claim about UKBengali.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom