What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

Indian culture is more visible in Pakistan than in Bangladesh, your own cinemas are all dominated by Bollywood movies.

If you don't know about your own history, let me explain the basics first,

The idea that Muslims are separate from Hindus first emerged through the Partition of Bengal in 1905

Muslim League was created in 1906 by Bengalis in Dhaka.

Bengal has always been the stronghold for Muslim League which led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947. Bengali Muslims, along with UP Muslims are the ones who spearheaded the Pakistan Movement.

There was no politician from Punjab, Sindh, NWFP, Baluchistan who have any worthwhile contribution to the Pakistan Movement. These provinces were more in favor of union with India before Muslim League convinced them.
Like yours aren't.You were the first to copy indian cricket league model and create bpl.It's embarrassing when I have to teach you your history LOL
1)The idea of Muslims are separate nation was given by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan through two-nation theory around 1875.
2)So if the conference helds in Dhaka doesn't mean that Bengal is the father of all the struggle.If this was to be the reason than only Bengal would be demanded as Pakistan.There were Sindh,Punjab,Balochistan and KPK too with large Muslim density/population.

Do you really believe this nonsense?
Well,it's a fact and world knows it and so if you don't then it's your fault and it means that it's hard for you to swallow the bitter truth.

Last edited:
There was no politician from Punjab, Sindh, NWFP, Baluchistan who have any worthwhile contribution to the Pakistan Movement. These provinces were more in favor of union with India before Muslim League convinced them.
they were Muslim densely populated areas and get your facts right and don't believe in rumours because the same was said regarding NWFP and because of that we had to hold a refredum there and in results all pakhtoons accepted Pakistan and many Bengalis wanted Pakistan but traitors like you created 'mukhti bahini' to separate it.

Like yours aren't.You were the first to copy indian cricket league model and create bpl.It's embarrassing when I have to teach you your history LOL
1)The idea of Muslims are separate nation was given by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan through two-nation theory around 1975.
2)So if the conference helds in Dhaka doesn't mean that Bengal is the father of all the struggle.If this was to be the reason than only Bengal would be demanded as Pakistan.There were Sindh,Punjab,Balochistan and KPK too with large Muslim density/population.

Well,it's a fact and world knows it and so if you don't then it's your fault and it means that it's hard for you to swallow the bitter truth.

Sir Syed Ahmed Khan => Two Nation Theory => 1975

what-kind-of-black-magic-fuckery-is-this.jpg

Sir Syed Ahmed Khan => Two Nation Theory => 1975

what-kind-of-black-magic-fuckery-is-this.jpg
by mistake.It's 1875.I'm seeing that you are doing hardcore research in sentences to try to embarrass me and next you will definitely come up with some spelling mistake won't you?

by mistake.It's 1875.I'm seeing that you are doing hardcore research in sentences to try to embarrass me and next you will definitely come up with some spelling mistake won't you?

Your posts are such full of pseudo-history that I didn't even know where to start.

Sir Syed Ahmad Khan had no political aspirations, he just wanted to uplift the socio-economic status of Muslims through education.

Two-nation-theory was developed by Jinnah in the 1930s-40s.

There is no prior history of the political aspect of Hindu-Muslim separateness before the partition of Bengal in 1905.

Your posts are such full of pseudo-history that I didn't even know where to start.

Sir Syed Ahmad Khan had no political aspirations, he just wanted to uplift the socio-economic status of Muslims through education.

Two-nation-theory was developed by Jinnah in the 1930s-40s.

There is no prior history of the political aspect of Hindu-Muslim separateness before the partition of Bengal in 1905.
Well,it's your fault if you lack knowledge and not myne
Two-nation theory:Muslims and Hindus are two different nations by every definition; therefore, Muslims should be able to have their own separate homeland. The two-nation theory was a founding principle of the Pakistan Movement (i.e. the ideology of Pakistan as a Muslim nation-state in South Asia), and the partition of India in 1947.
The movement for Muslim self-awakening and identity was started by the Muslim modernist and reformer Syed Ahmad Khan (1817–1898).
Two-nation theory - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-nation_theory

Well,it's your fault if you lack knowledge and not myne
Two-nation theory:Muslims and Hindus are two different nations by every definition; therefore, Muslims should be able to have their own separate homeland. The two-nation theory was a founding principle of the Pakistan Movement (i.e. the ideology of Pakistan as a Muslim nation-state in South Asia), and the partition of India in 1947.
The movement for Muslim self-awakening and identity was started by the Muslim modernist and reformer Syed Ahmad Khan (1817–1898).
Two-nation theory - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-nation_theory

Going with the wiki link you inserted,

The ideology that religion is the determining factor in defining the nationality of Indian Muslims and Hindus was first propagated by people like Bhai Parmanand (1876–1947)[3], Rajnarayan Basu (1826–1899)[4] , Nabagopal Mitra (1840-94)[5][6][7] and Savarkar[8][9][10][11] and later adopted by Muhammad Ali Jinnah

These absurd descriptions in wikipedia articles is the reason why you shouldn't rely on wiki, that would make these Parmanand, Basu or Mitra chaps the Qaid-e-Azam of Pakistan.

Going with the wiki link you inserted,

The ideology that religion is the determining factor in defining the nationality of Indian Muslims and Hindus was first propagated by people like Bhai Parmanand (1876–1947)[3], Rajnarayan Basu (1826–1899)[4] , Nabagopal Mitra (1840-94)[5][6][7] and Savarkar[8][9][10][11] and later adopted by Muhammad Ali Jinnah

These absurd descriptions in wikipedia articles is the reason why you shouldn't rely on wiki, that would make these Parmanand, Basu or Mitra chaps the Qaid-e-Azam of Pakistan.
This is also there from where the 2nd picture of british india starts.You should be clever enough to understand that You have to read the Muslims's view point and not hindu's since Muslim demanded a seprate homeland.
Start of Muslim self-awakening and identity movement (19th century–1940s)

Further information: Muslim nationalism in South Asia and Pakistan Movement
The movement for Muslim self-awakening and identity was started by the Muslim modernist and reformer Syed Ahmad Khan (1817–1898). Many Pakistanis describe him as the architect of the two-nation theory.

A country whose PM goes around with a begging bowl talking about dependency
You are the biggest beggers we atleast have asked for financial assistance where you on the hand have looted treasure of the countries by declaring fake wars and after WW2 looted the gold of all countries.
You are economic slaves of israel.

You are the biggest beggers we atleast have asked for financial assistance where you on the hand have looted treasure of the countries by declaring fake wars and after WW2 looted the gold of all countries.
You are economic slaves of israel.
you got one fact wrong: Israel is slave of America

you got one fact wrong: Israel is slave of America
wonder what forces a so-called super power to not print its currency itself but it is being print by jews.There is something deep in this and you should know that your president trump makes all your policies on his son and law's gesture who is a jew from israel.
Leaving UNHRC for israel and many other special favours for them for what.Your entire banking system is controlled by jews.

wonder what forces a so-called super power to not print its currency itself but it is being print by jews.There is something deep in this and you should know that your president trump makes all your policies on his son and law's gesture who is a jew from israel.
Leaving UNHRC for israel and many other special favours for them for what.Your entire banking system is controlled by jews.

Okay Trump is not perfect. American policies pre-date Trump.

What is this crocodile tears about UNHRC ? When has the UNHRC done anything about Kashmiris ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom