What's new

Bangladesh drowning: A reality or a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Paid posters are paid to derail any good discussion that irks them.
2. The name "India" has a history which Indians must know. It used to refer to the SA subcontinent. It was generally felt at Partition that the Hindu part would call itself Hindustan the land of the Hindus. But the Machiavellian Nehru deceived the Muslim leadership and usurped for themselves the name India.
3. The ownership of the land a state occupies is dependent on history, geography, ethnicity, culture, complementary economic factors, language, etc. We want our last sovereign entity back, ie, Bangla, Bihar and Orissa.

1. NO one is paying me. I wish i got paid for posting.
2. Are you stoooopid? pakistan chose a name pakistan. they never wanted to be called india. and then you guys dropped the name pakistan and called yourseld Bangladesh. so where does bihar come?
3.you separated with your 100000 odd sq kms of land because you were muslim. so we gave you. any new land blongs to india or hindustan or ABCD if you want to call it. your soverignity lies only within current day BD. a land which india fought for you.
4. the most you can claim is Kashmir because you used to be part of pakistan. if pak wants kashmir , so can BD. apart from that you get nothing..except your people who are illegally residing in ind

Meanwhile all india is claiming is its own sediments which was created by indian subcomtinent smashing to form himalayas. is that so wrong.

1. NO one is paying me. I wish i got paid for posting.
2. Are you stoooopid? pakistan chose a name pakistan. they never wanted to be called india. and then you guys dropped the name pakistan and called yourseld Bangladesh. so where does bihar come?
3.you separated with your 100000 odd sq kms of land because you were muslim. so we gave you. any new land blongs to india or hindustan or ABCD if you want to call it. your soverignity lies only within current day BD. a land which india fought for you.
4. the most you can claim is Kashmir because you used to be part of pakistan. if pak wants kashmir , so can BD. apart from that you get nothing..except your people who are illegally residing in ind

Meanwhile all india is claiming is its own sediments which was created by indian subcomtinent smashing to form himalayas. is that so wrong.

Miss (India) look at the map to see the location of Andaman as well. It should have been ours. But, Pundit Nehru deceived the English and took it away from us. We have a legitimate claim on Bihar, Orissa, assam and Andaman islands. All together it will be about half of Indian territory. Not bad for a future planning of a greater Bengal, no more a push over. BoB is ours as was declared by USA and imposed on a helpless India. So, Andaman also rightfully belongs to us. With all these new territories and new silts from the Himalayas Bangladesh will become a viable country.

As the lead article says, sedimentation more or less cancels any alarm owing rising sea level. In fact, the rate of sedimentation should be rising fast, although I don't have any figures to qualify. Beside the natural sedimentation, building of dams, hydel works, bridges,roads,culverts and even establishing human habitat cause hindrance to the natural flow of water resulting in sedimentation.

I have checked and found my previous statement about the TOTAL sediment in BD as 1 billion ton was grossly underestimated. It is not the total, but it is the yearly deposits that come via Ganga, Jamuna/Brhmaputra and Teesta river system. Part of this goes staright to the BoB and part is deposited on the river beds.

Before india buit Farakka, almost all the sediments were carried away by the fast river water current to the BoB. But, post-Farakka is different. Much more sediments now deposit in the river beds because Farakka has so KINDLY slowed the flow of water. Whatever way India starts Dushmani with us we reverse the effects. So, now we have big deposits of soil within the land area. Before, most were dissipitated into the BoB.

It seems, Chanakyas built Farakka and waited to see us dying of starvation and begging for mercy to an unsentimental Indian mindset. But, we reversed the effect by changing the crop season to winter. We now produce three times more food than before Farakka was built. Not only this, a slow current is also giving us the much needed soil that we will use to raise our land, and will save us from the rising sea due to pollution created by India's low technology industries.

Miss (India) look at the map to see the location of Andaman as well. It should have been ours. But, Pundit Nehru deceived the English and took it away from us. We have a legitimate claim on Bihar, Orissa, assam and Andaman islands. All together it will be about half of Indian territory. Not bad for a future planning of a greater Bengal, no more a push over. BoB is ours as was declared by USA and imposed on a helpless India. So, Andaman also rightfully belongs to us. With all these new territories and new silts from the Himalayas Bangladesh will become a viable country.

yeah english were deceived thats why they were able to defeat and shoot all the muslim princes.
you can claim all you want, the moment illegal BDs are sent back to BD, there will be no more claims.
the only land govt and people of BD can lay claim is current day BD, which was given to them by govt of India after taking it away from Pakistan. any new lands cannot be claimed by BD. it belongs to india.
btw, BoB belongs to India too.because Bengal is in india. thats why its not called bay of bangladesh. lol.. where does USA come in.. we kind of dont care what USA or uruguay says. but thing is does bihar assam etc want to accept and rule bangladesh. if that country is formed, the power centre will not be in Bangladesh. why do you want to become subjects of the biharis?

probably Bangladesh CM will be a jarawa.

I have checked and found my previous statement about the TOTAL sediment in BD as 1 billion ton was grossly underestimated. It is not the total, but it is the yearly deposits that come via Ganga, Jamuna/Brhmaputra and Teesta river system. Part of this goes staright to the BoB and part is deposited on the river beds.

Before india buit Farakka, almost all the sediments were carried away by the fast river water current to the BoB. But, post-Farakka is different. Much more sediments now deposit in the river beds because Farakka has so KINDLY slowed the flow of water. Whatever way India starts Dushmani with us we reverse the effects. So, now we have big deposits of soil within the land area. Before, most were dissipitated into the BoB.

It seems, Chanakyas built Farakka and waited to see us dying of starvation and begging for mercy to an unsentimental Indian mindset. But, we reversed the effect by changing the crop season to winter. We now produce three times more food than before Farakka was built. Not only this, a slow current is also giving us the much needed soil that we will use to raise our land, and will save us from the rising sea due to pollution created by India's low technology industries.

so india helped bangladesh triple food production by constructing farakka, and stil you have enimities with the hands that fed you.
is that what you are taught?
but anyways, the great land of india, is rescuing muslins again like in 1971. first from the devil and now from the deep water (literally)

Bangladesh drowning should be a bigger headache to india! We will simply move to west bengal and assam. The cattl. Smugglers that indians love to call illegals will actually look like a joke then:lol:

Bangladesh drowning should be a bigger headache to india! We will simply move to west bengal and assam. The cattl. Smugglers that indians love to call illegals will actually look like a joke then:lol:
BSF will have good target practice then. Don't blame them then. :D

Ooohhh Bengali Babu, the Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Orissa are URDU lands. They belong to me as I am planning to set up my Mughalistan on these URDU lands. You can have West Bengal and Assam.....:D

Ooohhh Bengali Babu, the Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Orissa are URDU land. They belong to me as I am planning my Mughalistan on these URDU lands. You can have West Bengal and Assam.....
Both of you can't control your own countries and thinking of taking Indian states. I'm loving it. :D

Both of you can't control your own countries and thinking of taking Indian states. I'm loving it. :D

Ooohh KRAIT sala, I was going to make you the Prime Minister of my Mughalistan. Don't blow your chance.:D

Ooohh KRAIT sala, I was going to make you the Prime Minister of my Mughalistan. Don't blow your chance.:D
:lol: No buddy, I don't want to be PM of a fantasy land. Gaali kyun di tune, Sala kyun bola....:D

J/K

:lol: No buddy, I don't want to be PM of a fantasy land. Gaali kyun di tune, Sala kyun bola....:D

J/K

Pyar mein bola bhai, burra kyon manta hai Guru ?

here is a famous line from bhojpuri movie which suits you guys
"Aukaad main Jhandva phir bhi Ghamandva" :rofl:

Hum ko tumhari Aalu-puri Zuban samaj na aawey , Bhuyya ....

Kisi tehzeeb yafta zuban mein baat karo meray bhai.:D

Man i love you bongs :D

BSF will have good target practice then. Don't blame them then. :D

Your peaceful homogenous will surely become more peaceful and homogeneous.

What indians lack is balls. We armed your seperarists and got caught with 10 trucks of weapons, you folks didnt do jack. If w pulled a stunt like that with russia or china, they would have carpet bombed us. Instead you do jack....ever wonder why? Your society is devided and is bound to collapse. Ell even one of your states has bollywood movies banned. You guys are so strong, nuke this, army that, brahmos that, rafael this that when pakistan helps terrorists to terrorise your parliament and bombay....you again do jack! Goodluck with your bsf shooting. Few 'cattle traders' Being shot by the bsf is nothijg but collateral damage in getting our west bengal and assam back

Why are indians getting excited? if BD ever drowns, all 150 million Bangladeshis will end up in india :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom