What's new

Bangladesh Denies Entry To Russian Vessel Loaded With Components For The Nation’s First Nuclear Power Plant

Well, I do agree with you. It is increasingly difficult to play the balancing game. BD will end up conceding more for one camp, that happens to be the US camp. Since majority of our export market is in the West, BD's choices are limited in this matter. Still kudos to them for trying.

BD abstained from voting at UNGA against Russia which did not sit well with Uncle.

Then BD did not choose to buy cheap Russian oil after being offered, even though high fuel prices drained the Forex reserve and did not let this ship dock. There will be something else again, since we are dependent on Russian tech for this project.
BD doesn't have any refinery to process Russian Oil as of now. And buying refined oil is not economically viable.

To update, it was BD authority because of some unknown reason didn't wanted to unload the cargo and transport in a different way.

What does that mean ?

If you cannot be bothered to read not even half a webpage then you are not on the forum to read, understand, ideate, discuss and collaborate. You are here to troll and do mutual back scratching with trolls and crooks.

I always write in simple words. I am a designer of things, whether of computing systems or political ideas so it is important for me to understand existent things from a simple perspective to add to the ideas developing in my brain which also develop as simple thoughts - why this, why this cannot be etc.
Simple suggestion, you tend to deviate from topic on hand because your motivation is to educate others about communist ideology and egalitarian rule. It is ingrained in you and your world view is biased and you are unable be think outside the box.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom