What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

I'd have a vendetta against an organization if it killed my family.

Then, theoretically you dont qualify to lead the country. Just re read the oath they had take before taking charge of the state.

Thus Haseena is not qualified.

Well thats a difficult question. As a whole I dont think she qualifies as a leader.

But regarding her familly's death, she tried to be non vindictive by allowing the traditional court proceedings and a long court hearings. But the problem with her particular case, opposition was hell bent in, not to prosecute the offender. I would blame BNP walas far more than AL regarding the Sheik's murder case. They are the one not allowed the due process.

But at the end, I think she could had done better.

Well thats a difficult question. As a whole I dont think she qualifies as a leader.

But regarding her familly's death, she tried to be non vindictive by allowing the traditional court proceedings and a long court hearings. But the problem with her particular case, opposition was hell bent in, not to prosecute the offender. I would blame BNP walas far more than AL regarding the Sheik's murder case. They are the one not allowed the due process.

But at the end, I think she could had done better.

Hasina's prosecution of jamaat leaders doesn't seem personal or anything to do with the 1971 genocide, Hasina has been seen on numerous occasions with leaders such as ghulam azam. Now charging these Jamaat leaders without any definite proof but only on hearsay. This lady has made Bangladesh a breeding ground for her fascist ideologies, her father was a communist; and now she is on her way to fascism employed by India. If BAL government retains it's power, you can be certain they will certainly destroy every other party in Bangladesh and the democracy will be a mockery in Bangladesh.

AL is much larger party at the grass root level. BNK can't compete with that. Thats why they align with the Mullahs. Hasina is trying nullify the JI influence by going after the. She did that with Ershad in the late 90's.

Her real target is BNP.

None of this will really matter in the end. In 1995 she refused to participate in election without CTG. BNP went ahead anyway but later thick Hasina started this Hartal crap, BNP gave in to bring changes in constitution.

This time BNP will pull it on her. There will be no election withou CTG. If AL goes ahead with election without CTG, BNP will call strike on the day of election.

Nothing moves in BD in these srtikes.

You are right . At this moment in Bangladesh practically only three party exist or have any potential , Jamat, Awami league and BNP . If Jamat can destroyed (which is not possible i think) BNP will be weaken enough that any possibilities of their going power will be very difficult as BAl has more dedicated activist then BNP .

Yeah there will be no election without CTG. If BNP boycotts election it will not be acceptable to countries like USA. India a tiny power doesn't matter much!

didn't BNP try pulling the same thing last term? BNP refused the cg at first later they gave in?

Yea Khalida Zia once told there is no neutral person other then Mad and child . but latter she and her party force to pass the CTG bill .

Yea Khalida Zia once told there is no neutral person other then Mad and child . but latter she and her party force to pass the CTG bill .

Bangladesh is still primitive, undeveloped and savage for cg government not to come. If you look at our politics its still very "bosti" type.

Bangladesh is still primitive, undeveloped and savage for cg government not to come. If you look at our politics its still very "bosti" type.

@ That is why we are advocating for Care Taker government to remain for atleast for 20/30 years.

we need islamic republic of bangladesh
karon islam ja nibe tar cheye onek beshi debe
r western culture ja debe tar cheye onek onek beshi nebe
western culture accept korle shudhu taka asbe
life aa shanti bole kichu thakbe na

we need islamic republic of bangladesh
karon islam ja nibe tar cheye onek beshi debe
r western culture ja debe tar cheye onek onek beshi nebe
western culture accept korle shudhu taka asbe
life aa shanti bole kichu thakbe na

@ Under the present world scenario, it is not possible.

@ Even though if we insist then our condition will be like Iraq and Afganistan. Should we go like that definitely not !!!

@ Definitely we are muslims and wants a cordial relation with the Islamic countries.

@ I think soon world scenerio will change after the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq and Afganistan.

Well We are still not prepared for islamic republic of Bangladesh. Yesterday i was listening to Khutba in mosque and for the first time i heard an imam in Bangladesh talking about islamic republic! He simply said and i quote '' we want to establish Islam in our state, but we havent established it yet in our life. First establish islam in your life , then it will automatically spread to your social life and state life. No one will have to fight for this. Our destiny is islamic country, but we have to choose our way wisely'

I liked it and yes this is the way! But we should work to unite muslim countries... If europe works as union why can't we?

Back
Top Bottom