What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

an islamic bangladesh is a pipe dream. our biggest exports are the eu and us and our army recieves 500 million every year from the un missions every year. all this will stopped if bangladesh heads to an islamic republic. Also the aids we receive from the west and the potential future investors.

Well We are still not prepared for islamic republic of Bangladesh. Yesterday i was listening to Khutba in mosque and for the first time i heard an imam in Bangladesh talking about islamic republic! He simply said and i quote '' we want to establish Islam in our state, but we havent established it yet in our life. First establish islam in your life , then it will automatically spread to your social life and state life. No one will have to fight for this. Our destiny is islamic country, but we have to choose our way wisely'

I liked it and yes this is the way! But we should work to unite muslim countries... If europe works as union why can't we?

then we should think about islamic brotherhood not bengali racism

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

an islamic bangladesh is a pipe dream. our biggest exports are the eu and us and our army recieves 500 million every year from the un missions every year. all this will stopped if bangladesh heads to an islamic republic. Also the aids we receive from the west and the potential future investors.

then we should think of our other options
" echcha thakle upay hoy"

then we should think about islamic brotherhood not bengali racism

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

then we should think of our other options
" echcha thakle upay hoy"

so you want us to move us from our biggest trading partners?

Bangladesh is already a doe facto Islamic Republic.

KSA Follows Shariah law and their best friend is usa.... Now Define it.

so you want us to move us from our biggest trading partners?

bro look at our country's size n the population in future we have 2 move somewhere else
who's gonna take all those people only muslims countries will allow them
we need atleast half of the population out of the country

every bangladeshi is talking about 71 71 all day long
what have we done after 71
amra population barano chara r special ki korechi??

If we had oil like Saudi, we wouldnt need friends....we could be pastafarians and the world would still be want to be our friends.

every bangladeshi is talking about 71 71 all day long
what have we done after 71
amra population barano chara r special ki korechi??

Bro, if you dont mind me asking....how old are you?........on topic, our economy has expanded we are growing at a rate of more then 6%

We are a secular nation with a population that is moderate in Islam.
I think your party already announced it they are going to restore islam as state religion in their next term.

edit: islam is already a state religion. BNP is going to restore BISMILLAH in constitution.

I have no problem with the restoration of Bismallah in the constitution. But our morals and how we operate are pretty secular....even usa's constitution starts with "in god we trust" that doesnt make it a christian nation, they are secular with christian values. We are the same as well, we are a secular nation with islamic values.

Back
Top Bottom