What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

@ Look, young man the politics of Bangladesh is too complex and complicated.

@ We cannot survive without the help of China, Pakistan and other Islamic countries in the true sense.

@ Your's beloved friend is always indulged in dirty politics about Bnagladesh atleast for the last 40 years. Forget about their conspiracy before 1971.

@ Can't you see everytime whenever there is a slightest crisis in Bangladesh they are threating us that we(India) are with Sk Hasina and her Govt. And now-a-days Sk Hasina and her ministers are now hiding on the mouse's hole. Now-a-days Dipu Moni is not visible on the TV screen.

@ Sk Hasina is thinking to make a separate Battalion from the police instead of relying on SSF.

@ Now, you are advocating a friendship with Israel !!!!!!

@ Tell me aazdane what you are ? What you do want ? Do you think only you understand how politics goes on in Bangladesh. Others are just fools !!!!!!!!!!!

@ Yesterday, I read on a news papers that around 50 suicidal squard from Pakistan have already arrived in Bnagladesh under the veil of "Vishsho Ishtema".

we cannot survive without us and eu

Ethnic and Religious Conflicts in India | Cultural Survival

The regiments that are posted in W Bengal are Bihari and Rajput (Rajastani)regiments, moreover the head of Eastern Command is a North Indian!! Despite of the cherish wish of the W Bengal govt, there is no nuclear plant there!! Besides, just search for "anti-Bengalis in India" and you'll get more than 40million results!! :lol:
Actually GOI wanted a nuclear plant near Egra,WB.But due to protests by the local people had to backtrack.Is twisting and falsifying news in your friffing genes or what?
stupid bangladeshi.
And we in WB are very happy with our Bihari & Rajput BSF masters.lol that.

Actually GOI wanted a nuclear plant near Egra,WB.But due to protests by the local people had to backtrack.Is twisting and falsifying news in your friffing genes or what?
stupid bangladeshi.

What about the link?? :azn:

stupid bangladeshi.

classic case of Aangur fall tok, khabo na

classic case of Aangur fall tok, khabo na
setao bolte paren vai.tabe apnar kache Bangladesh ja,amar kache bharot tai.ektuo besi ba kam na.bihari,rajput der amra amader vai bolei mani.amra ak e.

The link says about supposedly (Hindu) Bengali domination in Assam, how does that prove your point? What is your point actually?

There are many Bengalis who have been adored by Assamese like Debojit Saha. Bhupen Hajarika was a household name in West Bengal.

The regiments that are posted in W Bengal are Bihari and Rajput (Rajastani)regiments, moreover the head of Eastern Command is a North Indian!!

The commander of western command of IA, a Bengali - Lt Gen S R Ghosh. Idiot.

Despite of the cherish wish of the W Bengal govt, there is no nuclear plant there!!

That's because WB govt arm-twisted GOI for not to place a nuke plant in WB. We are power sufficient state.

Besides, just search for "anti-Bengalis in India" and you'll get more than 40million results!! :lol:

So you will get many results if you search with anti-Tamil, anti-Punjabi, anti-North Indian or anti-Maratha. Anyway I'm sure 39 million among those 40 million results were directed at Bangladeshis! :lol:

setao bolte paren vai.tabe apnar kache Bangladesh ja,amar kache bharot tai.ektuo besi ba kam na.bihari,rajput der amra amader vai bolei mani.amra ak e.

But still. There isnt any bengali regiment or something. I mean the punjabis have like 3, gorkhas 6 or 7. I know people from other ethnic groups still serve these regiments but does IA still believe in the cr*p martial races theory??

But still. There isnt any bengali regiment or something. I mean the punjabis have like 3, gorkhas 6 or 7. I know people from other ethnic groups still serve these regiments but does IA still believe in the cr*p martial races theory??

colonial hangover.:D

actually people who speak same lanuage like to stay together,as they eat the same food and other similarities.Same is the case for IA.It all makes sense.And a small state WB,produces even smaller number of Armymen.

Bengali regiment was dissolved after 1857. There are not many potential Bengali recruit for IA to raise a fresh division, Bengalis prefer to be Doctor/Engg/Law/Politician etc. IA is after all a volunteer army.

actually people who speak same lanuage like to stay together,as they eat the same food and other similarities.Same is the case for IA.It all makes sense.And a small state WB,produces even smaller number of Armymen.

Small state, but it has the fourth largest population in india

Bengalis in India are more interested in Education sector. Most of India's renounced professors, economist and Editors are Bengalis. This this the field where they dominates.

Back
Top Bottom