What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

i thought i hated india, but this is paranoia, conspiracy theory on uber steroids. these guys make me look like an indian lol

Yep you clearly are an Indian dalal par excellence. Can't even read Bangla and you think you are an expert on Bangladesh issues!

Its official there are 3 Indian dalals posing as Bangladeshis - Apocalypse, Aazidane and eastwatch. Still not sure about Iajdani but he seems to have the same problem. A bunch of ragged 5th columnists.

Koran is written in a poem format, poems are open for interpretations. A richshawwala will interpret koran in one way and a venture capitalist will look at it in a different way. But you guys compare everything to koran like its the medieval times. Especially you are a denyer of the genocide commited by the pakistan military, you are simply a parasite, your kind has their your own religous agenda for Bangladesh, you don`t care about the people.
First off, it's not Koran but Quran. Secondly Quran is neither poem/poetry nor prose. The following link contains (Islam, the Qur'an and the Arabic Literature) a scholarly written article about the linguistics of it, go rehash you peps quake. Thirdly, if you can show an internationally accepted court verdict that it tells anywhere about any genocides by PAK army in 71s war then I would quit from PDF otherwise you would, deal?

I can read bangla its just i have a hard time reading spelling words and finishing the whole thing. I went to american international school and scholastica when i was in bangladesh, most kids that graduate from scholastica have a hard time reading bangla.

lol an indian dalal eh........i want nothing more than bnp to come to power ill make a lot of money if they come ;). Honestly i couldnt give a flying hoot who stays bnp or bal, its just my family is way more connected if bnp comes. one of my closest family member is almost certainly going to be the defense advisor if bnp comes and possibly my father is going to be appointed the director of sonali bank, so go figure.

First off, it's not Koran but Quran. Secondly Quran is neither poem/poetry nor prose. The following link contains (Islam, the Qur'an and the Arabic Literature) a scholarly written article about the linguistics of it, go rehash you peps quake. Thirdly, if you can show an internationally accepted court verdict that it tells anywhere about any genocides by PAK army in 71s war then I would quit from PDF otherwise you would, deal?

lol you are making your own bets now. The only way we could get our recognition for the genocide is by friending israel. Otherwise there are plenty of rajakars roaming in Bangladesh today that wont let that happen.

any english link

@ So, my dear friend you cannot read Bengali !!!!! Good, Good ! Why you always want English link ? Your master has not taught you Bengali ?

@ See, I am a ISI agent, I am a Bihari, I am a spokeman of Bihari, I am a Razakar, I am a Al-sams, I am a Al-Badre and finally I am a Jamati and fenatic and what not !!!! But still I understand many languages .

@ So, my dear friend you cannot read Bengali !!!!! Good, Good ! Why you always want English link ? Your master has not taught you Bengali ?

@ See, I am a ISI agent, I am a Bihari, I am a spokeman of Bihari, I am a Razakar, I am a Al-sams, I am a Al-Badre and finally I am a Jamati and fenatic and what not !!!! But still I understand many languages .

english comes easier to me when i am reading. i wasnt taught Bangla very well when i was in scholastica or american international school dhaka. You can be all of the above, hell i dont even mind you going in the desert and blowing yourself up and i wouldnt care but rajakars and denying the atrocities that the pakistani military commited is foul. I live in a democracy and accept the democratic point of view of others but denying the holocaust is personal.

I can read bangla its just i have a hard time reading spelling words and finishing the whole thing. I went to american international school and scholastica when i was in bangladesh, most kids that graduate from scholastica have a hard time reading bangla.

lol an indian dalal eh........i want nothing more than bnp to come to power ill make a lot of money if they come ;). Honestly i couldnt give a flying hoot who stays bnp or bal, its just my family is way more connected if bnp comes. one of my closest family member is almost certainly going to be the defense advisor if bnp comes and possibly my father is going to be appointed the director of sonali bank, so go figure.

I grew up in the UK spending 24 years there and I can read bangla. Scholastica students are surrounded by bangla 24/7 (parents, newspapers and TV channels) so they have no excuse not learning or knowing some bangla. If you do not know the language then how can you comment on Bangladeshi issues other than as an outsider.

If your family is so connected to BNP then I really pity the party having people who know absolutely nothing about what is really happening in the country. You said it yourself there a many in the BNP who are in the pay of India.

I grew up in the UK spending 24 years there and I can read bangla. Scholastica students are surrounded by bangla 24/7 (parents, newspapers and TV channels) so they have no excuse not learning or knowing some bangla. If you do not know the language then how can you comment on Bangladeshi issues other than as an outsider.

If your family is so connected to BNP then I really pity the party having people who know absolutely nothing about what is really happening in the country. You said it yourself there a many in the BNP who are in the pay of India.

The main agenda is power, in these times you certainly need the backing of india to be elected, the political power of bangladesh is controlled by america. india and america are close allies. I am certain that India is going to back BNP next election since their popularity with BAL is at it`s lowest. its all politics, old manl you are busy with street level politics where in the top its all backhand deals.I was sent to a boarding school in ireland at the age of 14 and it seems like you have never met a student from scholastica, yes they are surrounded by bangla but they are more bideshi than bideshi, i am not proud that i have trouble reading bangla, its just i have been out of practice, i can read bangla but it takes me a long time and the letters have to be bigger.

The main agenda is power, in these times you certainly need the backing of india to be elected, the political power of bangladesh is controlled by america. india and america are close allies. I am certain that India is going to back BNP next election since their popularity with BAL is at it`s low. its all politics, old manl you are busy with street level politics where in the top its all backhand deals.I was sent to a boarding school in ireland at the age of 14 and it seems like you have never met a student from scholastica, yes they are surrounded by bangla but they are more bideshi than bideshi, i am not proud that i have trouble reading bangla, its just i have been out of practice, i can read bangla but it takes me a long time and the letters have to be bigger.

While I appreciate your bangla problem do not assume that others here do not know how the world works.

most don`t

That's your opinion and you are how old?

You wrote the following on you profile wall-

"lol man i dislike India, i want BNP to come to power. But these guys are just delusional and all this pakistan loving just pisses me off. I can`;t stand pakistan."

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON A PAKISTAN FORUM THEN?

Clearly you are prejudiced and incapable of seeing things objectively. You are also too young and inexperienced to pass judgment on others.

How exactly have they been neglected?

Ethnic and Religious Conflicts in India | Cultural Survival

The regiments that are posted in W Bengal are Bihari and Rajput (Rajastani)regiments, moreover the head of Eastern Command is a North Indian!! Despite of the cherish wish of the W Bengal govt, there is no nuclear plant there!! Besides, just search for "anti-Bengalis in India" and you'll get more than 40million results!! :lol:

That's your opinion and you are how old?

You wrote the following on you profile wall-

"lol man i dislike India, i want BNP to come to power. But these guys are just delusional and all this pakistan loving just pisses me off. I can`;t stand pakistan."

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON A PAKISTAN FORUM THEN?

Clearly you are prejudiced and incapable of seeing things objectively. You are also too young and inexperienced to pass judgment on others.

its a debate forum, i am young with certain knowledges speaking with actualy politcians of Bangladesh at top level, you are old but all you do is make yourself feel important posting paranoia all over the internet, what we describe as street level politics. but yes you are right the coup was a raw plot to make a small situation look massive and to move the attention away from BAL`s failures, but you have to realise that no matter which party comes India will have a very big inflience.

lol you are making your own bets now. The only way we could get our recognition for the genocide is by friending israel. Otherwise there are plenty of rajakars roaming in Bangladesh today that wont let that happen.

@ Look, young man the politics of Bangladesh is too complex and complicated.

@ We cannot survive without the help of China, Pakistan and other Islamic countries in the true sense.

@ Your's beloved friend is always indulged in dirty politics about Bnagladesh atleast for the last 40 years. Forget about their conspiracy before 1971.

@ Can't you see everytime whenever there is a slightest crisis in Bangladesh they are threating us that we(India) are with Sk Hasina and her Govt. And now-a-days Sk Hasina and her ministers are now hiding on the mouse's hole. Now-a-days Dipu Moni is not visible on the TV screen.

@ Sk Hasina is thinking to make a separate Battalion from the police instead of relying on SSF.

@ Now, you are advocating a friendship with Israel !!!!!!

@ Tell me aazdane what you are ? What you do want ? Do you think only you understand how politics goes on in Bangladesh. Others are just fools !!!!!!!!!!!

@ Yesterday, I read on a news papers that around 50 suicidal squard from Pakistan have already arrived in Bnagladesh under the veil of "Vishsho Ishtema".

Back
Top Bottom