What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

^The email message from Maj. Zia was forwarded to Facebook by another person living in the USA.

I do not know exactly what he and a dozen others were doing. If they were found to be engaging in inappropriate behavior, they should be treated as such as per military law. No biggy.

There really wasn't anything about a coup in Zia's message. A dozen mid-level and retired officers aren't sufficient to stage a coup. Bangladesh Army is a standard and a trained army. It is not some rag tag army with no hierarchy as some people assume.

See, the economy now is really stagnant. No one in Bangladesh is investing. Banks aren't easily lending money. The AL are simply propagating this 'coup' to shift people's attention away from the AL's failures. This, coupled with a poor human rights record under the AL.

There are some rough times to come. There'll be violence on the streets in the near future. I can guarantee that.

Planning a coup by posting your personal information on facebook for the whole world to see is just stupid. I would rather have power with BAL government than these religious fanatics, you wouldnt see that because you are too busy bring up the same topic everyday, we get it that BAL government with the help of India made a small uprising look like a big coup, like making a moutain off a mole hill. you just ramble on about the same thing over and over the internet, i bet in real life no one listens to you and internet is the only place where you make yourself feel important. I have seen your picture on facebook, you were wearing a fotwa and you look pretty old, what kind of a grown man wears that, put a shirt on or a polo shirt if you want to be taken seriously, that just makes you look like a hippy, take the tip.

Why are you swallowing the RAW propaganda that these were religious fanatics? Do you know any of the army officers personally? There was nothing exceptionally religious in the Major Zia email or the Mid-Level Officers message. The more you write the more it appears you are an Indian sympathizer. Nothing wrong in that but you should admit your actual leanings instead of pretending to be a Bangladeshi patriot.

You and Akmal Bhai?? the bihari spokeperson here.. LOL

Look dude, you are a komin that I know so I rarely engage with you. Most Biharis got killed by the mob violence in the early days of March and after 16 the decembre. But the numbers should be around 1000s. How many Biharis we had before 1971? not exceeding 10 lacs??? And most of them stayed around urban areas well protected by PK military

Now coming back to Bengali massacre. No there were not a single village where there were no Rajakars. PK army did not go to every village but stayed in nearby vital installation like township. They used to get information from Rajakars, go for operation and come back before nightfall. That is how it worked. Rajakars were more notorious than erstwhile PK army.

@ Hi iajdani ! How are you ? Hope you are fine !

@ I am not here as spokeman of Bihares ! Nor I have a Bihari background. The question is killing of Bihares in the than Eat Pakistan and Bnagladesh. As per the sensus of 1961 there were around 2.1 million Bihares settled in Bangladesh. Bihares were settled in more than 70 cities/towns throughout Bangladesh. In almost all large scale industries Bihares were there. Thre were many Bihares who were given agricultural khas land to the Bihares.

@ You are talking only 1000 Bihares were killed ! My foot ! And you have became general here in this forum. What I have seen generals are always upright but your case is completely different. In almost all areas where there were no Pakistani Army troops, the Bihares were killed in mass what is now known as ethnic cleansing. No where in the world such a mass killing happened less the Jews. Only the Behares of Dhaka, Chittagong, Saidpur, Rangpur, were some how saved. In those bdays before 25 March 1971 almost all Cantonments were encirled by the local peoples. Even mass killing happened in Chittagong. Bihares were killed at Marine Academy, Chondrahgona, Kaptai, Rangamati and most of the industrial belt of Chittagong. Even isolated Bihares were killed at Nilphamari, Rangpur and Saidpur also.

@ You tell me where the Bihares were not killed ? Bahares were killed in Panchagar, Thakurgaon, Setabganj, Dinajpur, Parbatipur, Charkhai, Joypurhat, Lalmonirhat, Kurigram, Santahar, Natore, Ababdullapur, Ishurdi, Kustia, Khulna,Jessore.Besides there were many places where initially the Mukti Fuoz had their control.

@ How many Behares were killed it is difficult to assess but definitely it is not less than 2,00,000 but eye witness even say it is 4 to 5 lacs. Who killed them ? For whose interest these people were killed ? It was for the interest of your master so that subsequently this area could be easilly annexed with "Akhand Bharat". As because these people were by heart anti-India and hence pro-Pakistani.

Yeah, that's why they call it Wikipedia :lol:

Koran doesn't say that. It is in fact based on a weak Hadith.

Koran doesn't say that. It is in fact based on a weak Hadith.

BRO, thanks for revealing it. I just want to say that for an understandable Muslim, it's just a metaphorical term. Tribal Arabs of 1400 yrs ago couldn't imagine anything more pleasures than virgin and as reward for good deed such example was cited. Similarly hellfire was symbolized as extreme punishment. Concept of heaven and hell could be compared with the realm of worldliness as reward and punishment by extreme form are available here as well.

The email message from Maj. Zia was forwarded to Facebook by another person living in the USA.

I do not know exactly what he and a dozen others were doing. If they were found to be engaging in inappropriate behavior, they should be treated as such as per military law. No biggy.

There really wasn't anything about a coup in Zia's message. A dozen mid-level and retired officers aren't sufficient to stage a coup. Bangladesh Army is a standard and a trained army. It is not some rag tag army with no hierarchy as some people assume.

See, the economy now is really stagnant. No one in Bangladesh is investing. Banks aren't easily lending money. The AL are simply propagating this 'coup' to shift people's attention away from the AL's failures. This, coupled with a poor human rights record under the AL.

There are some rough times to come. There'll be violence on the streets in the near future. I can guarantee that..

You are right on the money and as I'VE analyzed to say that AWAMY dalals have deliberately blown it out of proportions to buy hedge, now they are even exploiting it as deflection art to distract people from real issues like hellish economy, unprecedented inflation, dying FDI, stagnated LCI (local Investment), losing export and remittance etc. I guess after Dhaka's lock down, things will be even uglier in the street.

Why are you swallowing the RAW propaganda that these were religious fanatics? Do you know any of the army officers personally? There was nothing exceptionally religious in the Major Zia email or the Mid-Level Officers message. The more you write the more it appears you are an Indian sympathizer. Nothing wrong in that but you should admit your actual leanings instead of pretending to be a Bangladeshi patriot.

When a major plans a coup in 2012 in bd army, it is bound to fail. Majors are nothing and have very little power. Its not 1975 anymore. I have read his facebook page, that major zia, he seemed religious enough and planning a coup had to be the dumest idea by posting your personal info on fb. Yes those army officers were fanatics and a very insignificant part. Indian and BAL government made it look like a huge deal.

What I find from PDF, Bangladeshis opinion about 71's war lie on the extrema. Very few actually have read the UNHCR chronology of Biharis or International Counsel of Jurist's account on liberation war.

Regarding Hamidur Commission report, he actually interviewed some PA officers and checked the entries made by PA officers during the war to deduct the number of causalities, he never traveled to Bangladesh or interviewed the eyewitnesses. Sharmila Bose in her extensive field research also use HRC commission data and never took the pain of traveling to Bangladesh.

When a major plans a coup in 2012 in bd army, it is bound to fail. Majors are nothing and have very little power. Its not 1975 anymore. I have read his facebook page, that major zia, he seemed religious enough and planning a coup had to be the dumest idea by posting your personal info on fb. Yes those army officers were fanatics and a very insignificant part. Indian and BAL government made it look like a huge deal.

These are the only Major Zia pages I could find on Facebook -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Majo...for-of-Bangladesh-Army/325047877518412?ref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGFI-Abducted-Major-Zia-41-BMA-LC/213873365361753?ref=ts

These seem to have been put up by DGFI/RAW.

We in RAW have more things to do than creating fake profile of closet mullahs. Our field of operation is stretched to whole world, Bangladesh is of low priority. Hasina or Khaleda, our bag of cash will buy them all. Thanks and good job at spreading propaganda articles.

We in RAW have more things to do than creating fake profile of closet mullahs. Our field of operation is stretched to whole world, Bangladesh is of low priority. Hasina or Khaleda, our bag of cash will buy them all. Thanks and good job at spreading propaganda articles.

Is that why RAW has published 7 articles in the last 2 days on the Bangladesh coup and another 3 articles on other Bangladesh related issues. Bangladesh is so unimportant?

Is that why RAW has published 7 articles in the last 2 days on the Bangladesh coup and another 3 articles on other Bangladesh related issues. Bangladesh is so unimportant?

i thought i hated india, but this is paranoia, conspiracy theory on uber steroids. these guys make me look like an indian lol

Munshi Bhai, sometimes I feel like vomit to argue with this person, who claims to be a Golfer, Grade Wannabe but questions like worse than my 8 yrs. older. He is so devoid of BD's reality that it scares me if all the 'ALALER GHORER DULALS' of BD nowadays possess similar 'Intellectual Capitals'. Calling enlightened, God fearing people as extremists without knowing that extremism is a relative term is simply unacceptable. From my childhoods, I have been experiencing that Islam is a tolerant, enlightened ideology and only in Medias of Bharat, West it gets painted completely untruly; how can a BDeshi miss it since 90% people are Muslims over there? It also shows that he doesn't have any connection with majority or he is a non-Muslim. On a separate note, he can't figure out the comprehensive ness of a book than lose talk. Is it very tough for a grade wannabe to learn what guilt in association is? How Van diagram simplifies things or what is induction-deduction of logic?

Munshi Bhai, sometimes I feel like vomit to argue with this person, who claims to be a Golfer, Grade Wannabe but questions like worse than my 8 yrs. older. He is so devoid of BD's reality that it scares me if all the 'ALALER GHORER DULALS' of BD nowadays possess similar 'Intellectual Capitals'. Calling enlightened, God fearing people as extremists without knowing that extremism is a relative term is simply unacceptable. From my childhoods, I have been experiencing that Islam is a tolerant, enlightened ideology and only in Medias of Bharat, West it gets painted completely untruly; how can a BDeshi miss it since 90% people are Muslims over there? It also shows that he doesn't have any connection with majority or he is a non-Muslim. On a separate note, he can't figure out the comprehensive ness of a book than lose talk. Is it very tough for a grade wannabe to learn what guilt in association is? How Van diagram simplifies things or what is induction-deduction of logic?

Koran is written in a poem format, poems are open for interpretations. A richshawwala will interpret koran in one way and a venture capitalist will look at it in a different way. But you guys compare everything to koran like its the medieval times. Especially you are a denyer of the genocide commited by the pakistan military, you are simply a parasite, your kind has their your own religous agenda for Bangladesh, you don`t care about the people.

১১ সেনা কর্মকর্তাকে চিহ্নিত, জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ

সেনাবাহিনীতে অভ্যুত্থান ও সরকার উৎখাতের ব্যর্থ চেষ্টার ঘটনায় গতকাল রোববার পর্যন্ত ১১ জন পদস্থ সেনা কর্মকর্তাকে ঢাকা ও ঢাকার বাইরে সংশ্লিষ্ট দপ্তরে সংযুক্ত করা হয়েছে। তাঁদের মধ্যে একজন মেজর জেনারেল, একজন ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল, দুজন লে. কর্নেল, ছয়জন মেজর ও ক্যাপ্টেন পদের একজন কর্মকর্তা।
দায়িত্বশীল সেনাসূত্র জানায়, ছয় সদস্যের তদন্ত আদালত এসব কর্মকর্তাকে জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করছেন। ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল পদের একজন কর্মকর্তাকে প্রধান করে গত ২৮ ডিসেম্বর সেনাসদর এ তদন্ত আদালত গঠন করে।
সেনাসূত্র জানায়, সংযুক্ত কর্মকর্তাদের মধ্যে আছেন কুমিল্লার ৩৩ পদাতিক ডিভিশনের এরিয়া কমান্ডার (জিওসি) মেজর জেনারেল মোহাম্মদ কামরুজ্জামান, সাভারে নবম পদাতিক ডিভিশনের ৭১ ব্রিগেডের কমান্ডার ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল তারিকুল আলম, ঢাকা সেনানিবাসের লে. কর্নেল সারোয়ার ও লে. কর্নেল জগলুল হক। এঁদের এবং তানজীব নামের একজন ক্যাপ্টেনকে ঢাকা সেনানিবাসের লগ এরিয়ায় সংযুক্ত করা হয়েছে। এ ছাড়া ঢাকায় ইঞ্জিনিয়ার্স ব্রিগেডে মেজর পদের দুজন ও সিগন্যালস ব্রিগেডে একজন মেজর সংযুক্ত আছেন। ঢাকার বাইরে রংপুর, কুমিল্লা ও সাভারে একজন করে মেজর পদের কর্মকর্তাকে সংযুক্ত করা হয়।
ফোনালাপের সূত্র ধরে এসব কর্মকর্তাকে চিহ্নিত করা হয়েছে বলে জানা গেছে। তবে অভিযুক্ত কর্মকর্তার সংখ্যা আরও বাড়তে পারে বলে ওই সূত্র আভাস দিয়েছে।
১৯ জানুয়ারি সেনা সদর দপ্তরের সংবাদ সম্মেলনে বলা হয়, সেনাবাহিনীর সাবেক ও বর্তমান কিছু সদস্য দেশের গণতান্ত্রিক সরকারকে উৎখাত এবং সেনাবাহিনীতে অভ্যুত্থানের চেষ্টা করেন। গত বছরের ১৩ ডিসেম্বর এ পরিকল্পনা ফাঁস হয়ে যায়। বলা হয়, সেনাবাহিনীর মধ্যম সারির কয়েকজন কর্মকর্তা এর সঙ্গে জড়িত। তাঁদের সংখ্যা ১৪ থেকে ১৬ জনের বেশি নয়।
ঢাকায় সেনাসূত্র জানায়, এ ঘটনা তদন্তে শুরুতেই কর্মকর্তারা মেজর জিয়াউল হকের ব্যাপারে তথ্য পান। এরপর এহসান ইউসুফ ও ব্যবসায়ী ইশরাক আহমেদের বিষয়টি জানতে পারেন। পরে তাঁদের ফোন নম্বরের সূত্র ধরে ৮ জানুয়ারি সাভারের ব্রিগেড কমান্ডার তারিকুল আলমকে লগ এরিয়ায় সংযুক্ত করা হয়। এর চার দিন পর ১২ জানুয়ারি সংযুক্ত করা হয় কুমিল্লার জিওসি কামরুজ্জামান ও ক্যাপ্টেন তানজীবকে। অন্য দুই লে. কর্নেলকে ১৫ জানুয়ারি সংযুক্ত করা হয়।
সংশ্লিষ্ট সেনাসূত্র জানায়, গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া দুজন কর্মকর্তাকে জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করে জানা যায়, এ ঘটনার মূল পরিকল্পনাকারী বলে চিহ্নিত ইশরাক আহমেদ কুমিল্লার জিওসির সঙ্গে দেখা করেছিলেন। তবে জিওসি এ তথ্য কোনো কর্তৃপক্ষকে জানাননি। তদন্ত আদালত এখনো কামরুজ্জামানের জবানবন্দি নেননি বলে জানা গেছে।
ওই সূত্রমতে, ইশরাক ৭১ ব্রিগেডের কমান্ডার তারিকুল আলমের সঙ্গেও দেখা করেন। ইশরাক নিজে ব্রিগেড কমান্ডারের কার্যালয়ে যান। জিজ্ঞাসাবাদে তারিকুল আলম এ তথ্য স্বীকার করেন। তারিকুল বলেন, ইশরাকের সুইডেনপ্রবাসী ভাই ইতরাক তাঁর পরিচিত। সেই সূত্র ধরে ইশরাক তাঁর সঙ্গে দেখা করেন। ইশরাক একটি উপহার নিয়ে তাঁর কাছে আসেন।
তদন্ত সংশ্লিষ্ট সূত্র জানায়, উপহার পাওয়ার পর ইশরাকের সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করেন তারিকুল। তিনি ফোনে এসএমএস ও ই-মেইল করেন। এসব এসএমএস ও ই-মেইল তদন্তকারীদের হাতে রয়েছে।
অভ্যুত্থান ছক: গোয়েন্দা কর্মকর্তারা জানান, সেনাবাহিনীতে অভ্যুত্থান ও সরকার উৎখাতের ব্যর্থ চেষ্টার সঙ্গে জড়িত ব্যক্তিরা প্রথমে সেনাপ্রধানসহ চারজন পদস্থ কর্মকর্তাকে সরিয়ে দেওয়ার পরিকল্পনা করেছিলেন। তাঁরা একটি কল্পিত সরকারব্যবস্থার ছক তৈরি করেন। ছক অনুযায়ী, জ্যেষ্ঠ সেনা কর্মকর্তাদের মন্ত্রী পদে বসানো হতো। গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া সাবেক সেনা কর্মকর্তা এহসান ইউসুফের ল্যাপটপে এসব পরিকল্পনার কথা উল্লেখ রয়েছে।
উগ্রপন্থীর সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ: সূত্রটি জানায়, পলাতক মেজর জিয়াউলের সঙ্গে নিষিদ্ধঘোষিত উগ্রপন্থী সংগঠন হিযবুত তাহ্রীরের ঘনিষ্ঠ যোগাযোগের নিশ্চিত তথ্য পাওয়া গেছে। এ মাসের শুরুতে সেনানিবাস এলাকায় হিযবুত তাহ্রীর একটি প্রচারপত্র বিতরণ করে। এতে শেখ হাসিনার সরকারকে অপসারণের আহ্বান জানানো হয়। ১৫ জানুয়ারি হিযবুত একই বিষয়ে রাজধানীর বিভিন্ন স্থানে পোস্টার সাঁটায়। জিয়াউল ছাড়াও এর আগে গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া লে. কর্নেল হাসিনুর রহমানসহ আরও তিনজন সেনা কর্মকর্তার সঙ্গে হিযবুত তাহ্রীরের ঘনিষ্ঠ যোগাযোগ ছিল বলে অভিযোগ ওঠে।
র*্যাব জানায়, বিদেশে যাওয়ার সময় শাহজালাল বিমানবন্দর থেকে গত ২৮ জুলাই হিযবুতের নেতা ও ব্যবসায়ী মাহমুদুল বারীকে র*্যাব গ্রেপ্তার করে। তিনি ১৬৪ ধারায় স্বীকারোক্তিমূলক জবানবন্দি দেন। এতে তিনি বলেন, চাকরিরত দুজন লে. কর্নেল হাসিনুর রহমান ও লে. কর্নেল যায়ীদ এবং অবসরপ্রাপ্ত একজন লে. কর্নেল ও একজন মেজরের সঙ্গে তাঁর ঘনিষ্ঠ যোগাযোগ ছিল। হাসিনুরের সঙ্গে তিনি গুলশানের একটি হোটেলে বৈঠক করেন। এ ছাড়া জঙ্গিনেতা মওলানা ইয়াহিয়া গ্রেপ্তার হওয়ার পর হাসিনুরের নাম বলেছিলেন বলে র*্যাব গোয়েন্দাপ্রধান লে. কর্নেল জিয়াউল আহসান প্রথম আলোকে জানান।
তবে হাসিনুরের বিরুদ্ধে আনা অভিযোগ সঠিক নয় বলে দাবি করেছেন তাঁর স্ত্রী শামীমা আখতার। গত শনিবার তিনি প্রথম আলোকে বলেন, হরকাতুল জিহাদের নেতা মওলানা ইয়াহিয়াকে গ্রেপ্তারের পর তাঁকে সোর্স হিসেবে ব্যবহার করেন হাসিনুর। তিনি অনেক জঙ্গিনেতাকে ধরতে সক্ষম হন। তিনি জঙ্গি দমন করেছেন। লে. কর্নেল যায়ীদের ছোট ভাই আ. আ. জাবীদ বলেন, তাঁর ভাইয়ের সঙ্গে কখনো কোনো উগ্রপন্থী গোষ্ঠীর যোগাযোগ ছিল না। আইএসপিআরের এ-সংক্রান্ত সংবাদ সঠিক নয় বলে দাবি করেন তিনি।

১১ সেনা কর্মকর্তাকে চিহ্নিত, জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ

সেনাবাহিনীতে অভ্যুত্থান ও সরকার উৎখাতের ব্যর্থ চেষ্টার ঘটনায় গতকাল রোববার পর্যন্ত ১১ জন পদস্থ সেনা কর্মকর্তাকে ঢাকা ও ঢাকার বাইরে সংশ্লিষ্ট দপ্তরে সংযুক্ত করা হয়েছে। তাঁদের মধ্যে একজন মেজর জেনারেল, একজন ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল, দুজন লে. কর্নেল, ছয়জন মেজর ও ক্যাপ্টেন পদের একজন কর্মকর্তা।
দায়িত্বশীল সেনাসূত্র জানায়, ছয় সদস্যের তদন্ত আদালত এসব কর্মকর্তাকে জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করছেন। ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল পদের একজন কর্মকর্তাকে প্রধান করে গত ২৮ ডিসেম্বর সেনাসদর এ তদন্ত আদালত গঠন করে।
সেনাসূত্র জানায়, সংযুক্ত কর্মকর্তাদের মধ্যে আছেন কুমিল্লার ৩৩ পদাতিক ডিভিশনের এরিয়া কমান্ডার (জিওসি) মেজর জেনারেল মোহাম্মদ কামরুজ্জামান, সাভারে নবম পদাতিক ডিভিশনের ৭১ ব্রিগেডের কমান্ডার ব্রিগেডিয়ার জেনারেল তারিকুল আলম, ঢাকা সেনানিবাসের লে. কর্নেল সারোয়ার ও লে. কর্নেল জগলুল হক। এঁদের এবং তানজীব নামের একজন ক্যাপ্টেনকে ঢাকা সেনানিবাসের লগ এরিয়ায় সংযুক্ত করা হয়েছে। এ ছাড়া ঢাকায় ইঞ্জিনিয়ার্স ব্রিগেডে মেজর পদের দুজন ও সিগন্যালস ব্রিগেডে একজন মেজর সংযুক্ত আছেন। ঢাকার বাইরে রংপুর, কুমিল্লা ও সাভারে একজন করে মেজর পদের কর্মকর্তাকে সংযুক্ত করা হয়।
ফোনালাপের সূত্র ধরে এসব কর্মকর্তাকে চিহ্নিত করা হয়েছে বলে জানা গেছে। তবে অভিযুক্ত কর্মকর্তার সংখ্যা আরও বাড়তে পারে বলে ওই সূত্র আভাস দিয়েছে।
১৯ জানুয়ারি সেনা সদর দপ্তরের সংবাদ সম্মেলনে বলা হয়, সেনাবাহিনীর সাবেক ও বর্তমান কিছু সদস্য দেশের গণতান্ত্রিক সরকারকে উৎখাত এবং সেনাবাহিনীতে অভ্যুত্থানের চেষ্টা করেন। গত বছরের ১৩ ডিসেম্বর এ পরিকল্পনা ফাঁস হয়ে যায়। বলা হয়, সেনাবাহিনীর মধ্যম সারির কয়েকজন কর্মকর্তা এর সঙ্গে জড়িত। তাঁদের সংখ্যা ১৪ থেকে ১৬ জনের বেশি নয়।
ঢাকায় সেনাসূত্র জানায়, এ ঘটনা তদন্তে শুরুতেই কর্মকর্তারা মেজর জিয়াউল হকের ব্যাপারে তথ্য পান। এরপর এহসান ইউসুফ ও ব্যবসায়ী ইশরাক আহমেদের বিষয়টি জানতে পারেন। পরে তাঁদের ফোন নম্বরের সূত্র ধরে ৮ জানুয়ারি সাভারের ব্রিগেড কমান্ডার তারিকুল আলমকে লগ এরিয়ায় সংযুক্ত করা হয়। এর চার দিন পর ১২ জানুয়ারি সংযুক্ত করা হয় কুমিল্লার জিওসি কামরুজ্জামান ও ক্যাপ্টেন তানজীবকে। অন্য দুই লে. কর্নেলকে ১৫ জানুয়ারি সংযুক্ত করা হয়।
সংশ্লিষ্ট সেনাসূত্র জানায়, গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া দুজন কর্মকর্তাকে জিজ্ঞাসাবাদ করে জানা যায়, এ ঘটনার মূল পরিকল্পনাকারী বলে চিহ্নিত ইশরাক আহমেদ কুমিল্লার জিওসির সঙ্গে দেখা করেছিলেন। তবে জিওসি এ তথ্য কোনো কর্তৃপক্ষকে জানাননি। তদন্ত আদালত এখনো কামরুজ্জামানের জবানবন্দি নেননি বলে জানা গেছে।
ওই সূত্রমতে, ইশরাক ৭১ ব্রিগেডের কমান্ডার তারিকুল আলমের সঙ্গেও দেখা করেন। ইশরাক নিজে ব্রিগেড কমান্ডারের কার্যালয়ে যান। জিজ্ঞাসাবাদে তারিকুল আলম এ তথ্য স্বীকার করেন। তারিকুল বলেন, ইশরাকের সুইডেনপ্রবাসী ভাই ইতরাক তাঁর পরিচিত। সেই সূত্র ধরে ইশরাক তাঁর সঙ্গে দেখা করেন। ইশরাক একটি উপহার নিয়ে তাঁর কাছে আসেন।
তদন্ত সংশ্লিষ্ট সূত্র জানায়, উপহার পাওয়ার পর ইশরাকের সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করেন তারিকুল। তিনি ফোনে এসএমএস ও ই-মেইল করেন। এসব এসএমএস ও ই-মেইল তদন্তকারীদের হাতে রয়েছে।
অভ্যুত্থান ছক: গোয়েন্দা কর্মকর্তারা জানান, সেনাবাহিনীতে অভ্যুত্থান ও সরকার উৎখাতের ব্যর্থ চেষ্টার সঙ্গে জড়িত ব্যক্তিরা প্রথমে সেনাপ্রধানসহ চারজন পদস্থ কর্মকর্তাকে সরিয়ে দেওয়ার পরিকল্পনা করেছিলেন। তাঁরা একটি কল্পিত সরকারব্যবস্থার ছক তৈরি করেন। ছক অনুযায়ী, জ্যেষ্ঠ সেনা কর্মকর্তাদের মন্ত্রী পদে বসানো হতো। গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া সাবেক সেনা কর্মকর্তা এহসান ইউসুফের ল্যাপটপে এসব পরিকল্পনার কথা উল্লেখ রয়েছে।
উগ্রপন্থীর সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ: সূত্রটি জানায়, পলাতক মেজর জিয়াউলের সঙ্গে নিষিদ্ধঘোষিত উগ্রপন্থী সংগঠন হিযবুত তাহ্রীরের ঘনিষ্ঠ যোগাযোগের নিশ্চিত তথ্য পাওয়া গেছে। এ মাসের শুরুতে সেনানিবাস এলাকায় হিযবুত তাহ্রীর একটি প্রচারপত্র বিতরণ করে। এতে শেখ হাসিনার সরকারকে অপসারণের আহ্বান জানানো হয়। ১৫ জানুয়ারি হিযবুত একই বিষয়ে রাজধানীর বিভিন্ন স্থানে পোস্টার সাঁটায়। জিয়াউল ছাড়াও এর আগে গ্রেপ্তার হওয়া লে. কর্নেল হাসিনুর রহমানসহ আরও তিনজন সেনা কর্মকর্তার সঙ্গে হিযবুত তাহ্রীরের ঘনিষ্ঠ যোগাযোগ ছিল বলে অভিযোগ ওঠে।
র*্যাব জানায়, বিদেশে যাওয়ার সময় শাহজালাল বিমানবন্দর থেকে গত ২৮ জুলাই হিযবুতের নেতা ও ব্যবসায়ী মাহমুদুল বারীকে র*্যাব গ্রেপ্তার করে। তিনি ১৬৪ ধারায় স্বীকারোক্তিমূলক জবানবন্দি দেন। এতে তিনি বলেন, চাকরিরত দুজন লে. কর্নেল হাসিনুর রহমান ও লে. কর্নেল যায়ীদ এবং অবসরপ্রাপ্ত একজন লে. কর্নেল ও একজন মেজরের সঙ্গে তাঁর ঘনিষ্ঠ যোগাযোগ ছিল। হাসিনুরের সঙ্গে তিনি গুলশানের একটি হোটেলে বৈঠক করেন। এ ছাড়া জঙ্গিনেতা মওলানা ইয়াহিয়া গ্রেপ্তার হওয়ার পর হাসিনুরের নাম বলেছিলেন বলে র*্যাব গোয়েন্দাপ্রধান লে. কর্নেল জিয়াউল আহসান প্রথম আলোকে জানান।
তবে হাসিনুরের বিরুদ্ধে আনা অভিযোগ সঠিক নয় বলে দাবি করেছেন তাঁর স্ত্রী শামীমা আখতার। গত শনিবার তিনি প্রথম আলোকে বলেন, হরকাতুল জিহাদের নেতা মওলানা ইয়াহিয়াকে গ্রেপ্তারের পর তাঁকে সোর্স হিসেবে ব্যবহার করেন হাসিনুর। তিনি অনেক জঙ্গিনেতাকে ধরতে সক্ষম হন। তিনি জঙ্গি দমন করেছেন। লে. কর্নেল যায়ীদের ছোট ভাই আ. আ. জাবীদ বলেন, তাঁর ভাইয়ের সঙ্গে কখনো কোনো উগ্রপন্থী গোষ্ঠীর যোগাযোগ ছিল না। আইএসপিআরের এ-সংক্রান্ত সংবাদ সঠিক নয় বলে দাবি করেন তিনি।

any english link

Back
Top Bottom