What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Why Indians give their nose in our internal affairs ?

Good responsible nations help each other. Bangladeshis have been tipping us on Ulfa, Pakistan has been tipping Israel on terrorist attacks on jewish targets etc etc.

Are you a loner?

RAW got the tip from MBI-Munshi in PDF which was basically forwarded to Hasnina. I know the secret.

I aways suspected him to be a RAW agent. All this anti-RAW threads just to hide his tracks, but used as bait to bring nationalist real bangladeshis out of their holes.
He succeeded again. :)

But one day...............!!!!

Hasina is bit lucky... The thing happened to her father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was not happened again. Good job India.

Em... Why we are fighting?? Jamatis don't care about pakistan anymore. They don't even believe in caliphate. They just want an islamic homeland. Thats it. Their loyalty is towards Bangladesh now... Yes in 1971 it was united pakistan.....

No, they're loyalty lies towards Muslim Ummah. Unacceptable!

You are confused with atheist intellectuals and leftist parties. Communists are the biggest patronizer of Strong military. In last years budget you should had heard the speeches of Jashod regarding our military. Enu even advocated for compulsory military service for every 18 years old citizen for 2 years instead of national service.
I m not confused at all . All leftist are not real komu . Look at Nirmol Shen , Bodor Uddin Umor , they really theink about our country . Don;t Example with Enu , where is his Ideology , his hand is a bloody hand with thousands of youngs , a real traiter & opportunist . Give only a single name of komu who advocated for a strong military in Bangladesh . Most of the komus & leftists are anti military .
Advocate for compulsory military service does not means he wants a strong military.

Hasina is bit lucky... The thing happened to her father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was not happened again. Good job India.

Brother, BD army is not the army of 1975 when few folks ran it. It is quite big now and there are always checks and balances. Besides, top brass of army are not interseted to throw away their career only to associate themselves with a coup. they still have bright future long after their retirement. A lot of retired generals become politician and holding ministerial posts. They have a long CV and find good jobs after retirement.

Brother, BD army is not the army of 1975 when few folks ran it. It is quite big now and there are always checks and balances. Besides, top brass of army are not interseted to throw away their career only to associate themselves with a coup. they still have bright future long after their retirement. A lot of retired generals become politician and holding ministerial posts. They have a long CV and find good jobs after retirement.
You forgot UN posting. Paid in dollars. :)

Why you are taking Hindus here . There are many Hindus who are pious . Pious peoples are very well , I m not meaning pious means fanatics . Atheist are bad people and they are the enemy of the country.

Take it easy. I'm not an atheist. My beliefs are locked within the bounds of my mind. Why should I let anyone judge me based on which version of the "unseen world" I believe in? Let's all work towards prosperity in the "seen, felt and tangible world", because the unseen is always unreliable when it comes to seeking material gains. :D

Anyway the coup not happened.. No one can say what would be the result if happened...

why Musharraf did in Pakistan? Is the Pakistan army man don't have any benefits?

The greed of power can take people to any extreme limit.

He reside in USA though not from Sylhet.

Why are all mullahs residing in the USA? You kNow where your tax money is going, don't you|? You're supporting the economy of the vilest nation on earth, full of infidels and jews!

Bro, if you fear God, you should immediately purchase a ticket and catch the first flight back to BD. God will provide for your daily necessities and take care of you till death in our poor little country. Have faith in God! :D

Okay, just a question, what is the difference between atheism and secularism?? I didn't make any research in these terms but according to me atheist are those who simply don't have belief in any religion but secularism means you are fully loyal to your own religion but at the same time respect other religions as well!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom