What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

They have every right to say we should go back to Pakistan, it is a country where free speech should be allowed. They can say whatever they want as long as it does not show hate towards a particular sect. Afterall Bangladesh is the land of the free and millions have given their lives to make it possible.

I don't think one should have the right to say something like this,especially from a political party!! Its a question to the sovereignty which is the base of an independent nation!!

I don't think one should have the right to say something like this,especially from a political party!! Its a question to the sovereignty which is the base of an independent nation!!
BRO, what makes you to think like that? Was there any referendum for the creation of BD in PRE 71's, I meant unified PAK era? IMHO, BD in its entirety was a chanakya creation, for that the grand theory of 'Force and Deception' came into play with full potential. Sovereignty is an empty rhetoric when you are at existential risk. For example, are Tagore's song, Red Flag more important than larger land mass and security? And what made you to think like we were less sovereign as Pakistani-Bengali? What did PAK lack at that time from today's BD? Perhaps you are going to think that I'm talking from Jamaati perspective but no JI wala would ever be that much of realistic at current scenario to tell you the obvious. It's my rational understanding that has led me to think like that. BTW, did Dadas from WB get separated from IND to join us, although they aided us in getting parted away from PAK's federation? Ask them and I would bet my life that wouldn't join us. Do you see the hypocrisy, self-contradiction over there?

Any Bangladeshi that supports Pakistan in the 71 should just leave bangladesh and go live in Pakistan. Pakistan slaughtered 3 million and raped 200000 of its own people, if jamaat denies it then those extremists should be prosecuted for denying this genocide.

Any Bangladeshi that supports Pakistan in the 71 should just leave bangladesh and go live in Pakistan. Pakistan slaughtered 3 million and raped 200000 of its own people, if jamaat denies it then those extremists should be prosecuted for denying this genocide.
No, not 3 Mil or 300,000, not even 30,000 died in 71's war. Admitting the truth doesn't make me or Jamaati any less Bangladeshi than yours but helps me to find out the true solution for the mess that we are in. By believing that lying figure, you unconsciously/instantly take your mindset to a different level of hatred against Pakistanis and your trajectory of thoughtful ness gets completely deviated from the right path. We have to admit our faults because that the only path to go forward rightly, otherwise us and Bharatis would be similar jingoistics.

lol is this guy m_saint for real? i dont know how to react. Lets just assume for a second that the estimation of 10000 is real and you are right. Is it right for any nation to kill 10000 of its own people? My father and my grandfather was lined up with 30 others people to be shot by the Pakistani military, my father was 11 at that time, the only reason they spared my father and grandpa was because one of the soldiers recognised my grandpa as he worked for the government, and the rest of the people were shot. You should just go to pakistan and live there, hell i would even pay for your plane ticket , one less of a parasite in Bangladesh.

lol is this guy m_saint for real? i dont know how to react.
BRO, you can pick on me, ridicule or make fun of me but that wouldn't hurt myself and prevent me from loving you as I see you are my compatriot, who has lack of proper understanding on BD's birth. You have grown up as elitist, fortunate but I'VE experienced poverty, shelter less ness. Even that, I don't claim to be a part of class struggler but an activist for the betterment of the world. I don't hate poor, unfortunate Bharaties but the chauvinist one. Neither do I like to glorify Muslims as chosen people but victims of the historic fights between ‘True and falsehoods'. Hope that would help whether I am real or not.

what has experiencing poverty got to do with your logic that you have provided earlier in this thread? What has Bharat got to do with the atrocities that were done by the pakistani military on its own people? west pakistan was robbing east pakistan far far much more; The foreigh exchange that we earned were mostly taken away by west pakistan and even though we had a bigger population, west pakistan took 2/3rd of the gdp. That is clear discrimination. Seriously brother, you do not belong in Bangladesh, you belong somwhere in the middle east or pakistan, you are a disgrace to bangladesh.

lol is this guy m_saint for real? i dont know how to react. Lets just assume for a second that the estimation of 10000 is real and you are right. Is it right for any nation to kill 10000 of its own people? My father and my grandfather was lined up with 30 others people to be shot by the Pakistani military, my father was 11 at that time, the only reason they spared my father and grandpa was because one of the soldiers recognised my grandpa as he worked for the government, and the rest of the people were shot. You should just go to pakistan and live there, hell i would even pay for your plane ticket , one less of a parasite in Bangladesh.

Well same story for my familly. They lined up my grandpa and 10/15 different people to shoot while my father hid somewhere inside house. But for the mercy of god while they were about to start shooting one of the soldiers asked for water from another soldier. My dad heard that while he was hiding and rushed out with water and gave them. They spared those old folks but started interrogating my father. While he was saying that he was just a unemployed and occasional farmer, one guy from our own village who was also lined up for getting killed, told them that my dad was a university grad and a ran away govt officer. That was the irony, while my dad was trying to save him, he was trying to kill him. Thats how Bengalis are and M_Saint is no different. Spare him, he got a bad mouth, who we call Komin back in Sylhet.

what has experiencing poverty got to do with your logic that you have provided earlier in this thread? What has Bharat got to do with the atrocities that were done by the pakistani military on its own people? west pakistan was robbing east pakistan far far much more; The foreigh exchange that we earned were mostly taken away by west pakistan and even though we had a bigger population, west pakistan took 2/3rd of the gdp. That is clear discrimination. Seriously brother, you do not belong in Bangladesh, you belong somwhere in the middle east or pakistan, you are a disgrace to bangladesh.

He's a Pakistani actually, I saw Pakistani flag as the current and original location in his profile before!!

He's a Pakistani actually, I saw Pakistani flag as the current and original location in his profile before!!

lol strange he claimed to be a Bangladeshi in one of his deleted posts. This guy seems a product of a brainwashed madrasa child through and through.

lol strange he claimed to be a Bangladeshi in one of his deleted posts. This guy seems a product of a brainwashed madrasa child through and through.

He is a Bangladeshi, his grandfather was killed by Muktis.

Back
Top Bottom