What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

where is your proof that jammat is anti Bangladesh? Pre independence stand does not count at all because if that is what counted the Sheikh Mujib also be counted against Bangladesh as he tried tp negotiate power with Pakistan.

They still hold the same line by opposing our breakup with Pakistan. But let's not discuss that since it isn't the topic.

Just balbbering awami rant doest not count as anythin, let alone any proof. Show the proof otherwise you are acting like one of those awami stooge and traitors.

I am not AL :lol:

Actually, I question everything for everyone else to actually see. So bear with me :P

"coup" what coup? This is PURE indo awami scheme to purge army officers who are not agree with subservient design of indian and Awami league. Once abduction and torture of Bangladesh army officeres were exposed indian and Awami League ragime came up with plan of so called "coup" coverup plan.

That is what the army statement is saying. Interestingly, this was the very first press conference from the army.

But then, we can't rely everything on whatever propagates from the AL. The army statement clearly did play down the BNP and Jamaat. There was clearly politics in the statement (unfortunately).

Sajeeb Wajed Joy, son of Awami regime PM, in his pre election article clearly indicated purging of in Bangladesh army as per indian instruction. And then with bag full of indian money won the election. After the election first phase of destruction done by massacaring 53 of Bangladesh army officers and now the second phase destruction done using the false flag "coup" scheme. One has to laugh how 10-14 man cen do "coup" when whole brigade is dedicated to protect Hasian the chief indian stooge.

I am not disputing the Joy part. The man is clearly playing an extremely dangerous game.

I can prove that the Indians did indeed transfer funds to the AL during the Caretaker Government, but I am not doing so publicly for security reasons. But many people already know this. Even rickshawalas know this.

I have found that this Maj. Zia is a highly decorated soldier (received the sword of honor) . But you are right, a 14-man coup is impossible. The question arises: how would some professional soldiers be so reckless? It doesn't make sense.

But then, another question arises...what were Maj. Zia and the others doing that gave them this much controversy? Seems as if they did something very, very wrong on their part.

Bangladesh Army has never been known to be a base for terrorists and extremists throughout its 40-year history. Not even a single instance.

Even given that the US has had a role in the Liberation War, we never engaged in any anti-American activities whatsoever.

India is ready to impose war if Bangladeshi people overthrow indian puppet regime. Perhaps, indians overplayed their card and laid out the very truth that Awami League is a subservient indian tool. Moreover Awami regime is endangering Bangladesh independence and sovereignty. Much worse then Jammat historic role.

They wouldn't dare militarily attack us. Any minor screw-up on their part will ensure their own doom.

But it clearly seems that India is up to something in Bangladesh.

As far as the fight against extremists and terrorists go in Bangladesh, we have already received positive feedback from the US Government. This equally applied during the BNP administration. I do not see just how the Indians are going to have any solid case against us in that regard.

Even if they 'sex up' data and information in that regard, there still wouldn't be enough justification for them to impose war against us in case this AL government is toppled, voted our or kicked out permanently.

Note that most of India's weapons are imported (70% of their inventory). They do not have the kind of clearance in which they can can randomly militarily threaten any country they want. They just can't do that unless they are attacked first. Mere rumors and hearsay along with 'sexed up' reports alone are not enough to justify a military war against us.

But if you can, please do raise awareness about this potentially deadly issue. I don't mean in a forum. I mean out there in the real world. I'll try on my part. This is my request to all Bangladeshis at home and abroad. Any military misadventure on India's part would not bear well for the region. That kind of irresponsibility must not be allowed to let lose.

I request maximum transparency in this mission and gain us much support as possible. Joy and his ilks must not be allowed to destroy this country back to the stone ages.

I find it extremely unfortunate that India is playing ideological games over extremely petty issues.

After 2 more pages the coup will be raw attempt at destabilising bangladesh.

its true brah, raw doin this stuff dawg!

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

They still hold the same line by opposing our breakup with Pakistan. But let's not discuss that since it isn't the topic.

Actually, I question everything for everyone else to actually see. So bear with me :P

That is what the army statement is saying. Interestingly, this was the very first press conference from the army.

But then, we can't rely everything on whatever propagates from the AL. The army statement clearly did play down the BNP and Jamaat. There was clearly politics in the statement (unfortunately).

I am not disputing the Joy part. The man is clearly playing an extremely dangerous game.

I can prove that the Indians did indeed transfer funds to the AL during the Caretaker Government, but I am not doing so publicly for security reasons. But many people already know this. Even rickshawalas know this.

I have found that this Maj. Zia is a highly decorated soldier (received the sword of honor) . But you are right, a 14-man coup is impossible. The question arises: how would some professional soldiers be so reckless? It doesn't make sense.

But then, another question arises...what were Maj. Zia and the others doing that gave them this much controversy? Seems as if they did something very, very wrong on their part.

Bangladesh Army has never been known to be a base for terrorists and extremists throughout its 40-year history. Not even a single instance.

Even given that the US has had a role in the Liberation War, we never engaged in any anti-American activities whatsoever.

They wouldn't dare militarily attack us. Any minor screw-up on their part will ensure their own doom.

As far as the fight against extremists and terrorists go in Bangladesh, we have already received positive feedback from the US Government. This equally applied during the BNP administration. I do not see just how the Indians are going to have any solid case against us in that regard.

Even if they 'sex up' data and information in that regard, there still wouldn't be enough justification for them to impose war against us in case this AL government is toppled, voted our or kicked out permanently.

Note that most of India's weapons are imported (70% of their inventory). They do not have the kind of clearance in which they can can randomly militarily threaten any country they want. They just can't do that unless they are attacked first. Mere rumors and hearsay along with 'sexed up' reports alone are not enough to justify a military war against us.

But if you can, please do raise awareness about this potentially deadly issue. I don't mean in a forum. I mean out there in the real world. I'll try on my part. This is my request to all Bangladeshis at home and abroad. Any military misadventure on India's part would not bear well for the region. That kind of irresponsibility must not be allowed to let lose.

I request maximum transparency in this mission and gain us much support as possible. Joy and his ilks must not be allowed to destroy this country back to the stone ages.

I find it extremely unfortunate that India is playing ideological games over extremely petty issues.

Thank you brother, I needed to know the info for the right time. since pdf wont let me essage until i have 700 posts.

I didn't know that this stuff is still debated in Bangladesh. I was reading about some Jamaati leader who left Bangladesh just after 1971 war and visited whole middle east trying to persuade Muslim countries not to recognize Bangladesh.

They still hold the same line by opposing our breakup with Pakistan. But let's not discuss that since it isn't the topic. .

JI went as far changing its name from 'Jamaat E Islami' to 'Bangladesh Jamaat E Islami' after MUA, FUA's take over to demonstrate its indigenous ness. Look, Islam doesn't support nationalism and JI being an Islamic-ideological party; it had to keep its name generic. So, what more a philosophy
be curtailed to tailor for PR's purpose by its followers? But as saying went like all politics were local; their emphasis was always with the roots on where they belonged.

On a same note, JI walas didn't support 71's break-up similarly as sub-continental's one in 47. But it didn't mean that they were acting foreign. Infect, in my vast dealings, I found out that they were the most patriotic, enlightened lot of BD's politicians. Their arguments in partition's regard came true as fragmentations boxed up and weakened Sub-continental Muslims in 3 separate entities, which also rightly fell in Gora's 'Divide and rule' theory.

Furthermore, it was so ironic that almost everything that JI's founder predicted became reality by today, although many would argue that 'Doctrine of necessity' came into effect during those testing times. Though IMHO, super powers acted and created the illusions of realities with PAK, BD; but with the each passing day we were being brought to the true one.

007.jpg

Am sure Bangladesh's biggest export destination countries in the EU would love to deal with these fanatics and give them business. Bangladesh will destroy its economy if these fanatics and their allies ever come to power. Hope saner minds prevail.

Am sure Bangladesh's biggest export destination countries in the EU would love to deal with these fanatics and give them business. Bangladesh will destroy its economy if these fanatics and their allies ever come to power. Hope saner minds prevail.

Is that from the Western perspective or the Indian perspective? Don't pretend as if your country alone speaks for the entire world, or which direction the War on Terror takes.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...rism-bangladesh-us-ambassador-dan-mozena.html

Is that from the Western perspective or the Indian perspective? Don't pretend as if your country alone speaks for the entire world, or which direction the War on Terror takes.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...rism-bangladesh-us-ambassador-dan-mozena.html

Uh Indian perspective? Not so much, I am talking about Western Perspective. Am sure EU would love to do business with the guys who are calling for the expulsion of EU "Embassadors" from their Muslim land.

Go ahead and vote them into power or better yet support their coup. That will be the best thing that could happen for BAngladesh's economy.

An EU and America hating ISlamic group overthrows a democratically elected government to usurp power. Go for it :disagree:

He is right, Bangladesh will be destroyed if these guys can fetch the throne. Mullahs want to take us back to 500 AD.

But hey, look at the bright side! I've never tasted camel meat. There's gonna be camels all over. And they wouldn't bother signing water sharing treaty, because without water this land would look more like the holy land!

Uh Indian perspective? Not so much, I am talking about Western Perspective. Am sure EU would love to do business with the guys who are calling for the expulsion of EU "Embassadors" from their Muslim land.

Go ahead and vote them into power or better yet support their coup. That will be the best thing that could happen for BAngladesh's economy.

An EU and America hating ISlamic group overthrows a democratically elected government to usurp power. Go for it :disagree:

So you are saying that 14 mid-level and retired officers among a force of thousands are enough to stage a coup? Do you even understand the command structure of an army? Are you insane?

Seeing from all the statements, it is your country and the BAL alone who are whining over extremists in the army.

And if you paid attention toward the history of the Bangladesh Army, it has never supported or sheltered extremists, nor did it participate in any anti-American activities.

In fact, even during the BNP-Jamaat administration, the US did give positive feedback in the fight against extremists/terrorists.

So show me proof that there are extremists within the army. Otherwise, don't bother replying.

He is right, Bangladesh will be destroyed if these guys can fetch the throne. Mullahs want to take us back to 500 AD.

But hey, look at the bright side! I've never tasted camel meat. There's gonna be camels all over. And they wouldn't bother signing water sharing treaty, because without water this land would look more like the holy land!

Prove that the army has extremists who with 'magical powers' can stage a coup(?) Or are you saying this just because of your dislike of a particular religion? It's amazing how you degrade an entire community who happens to be the majority. Are you seriously Bangladeshi?

So you are saying that 14 mid-level and retired officers among a force of thousands are enough to stage a coup? Do you even understand the command structure of an army? Are you insane?

Seeing from all the statements, it is your country and the BAL alone who are whining over extremists in the army.

And if you paid attention toward the history of the Bangladesh Army, it has never supported or sheltered extremists, nor did it participate in any anti-American activities.

So show me proof that there are extremists within the army. Otherwise, don't bother replying.

India is complaining about it because any such coupe in Bangladesh and Hizbut Tahrir or other Jamaatis coming to power will effect India's security. Other countries won't be affected as much in the beginning.

And whether you like it or not, India and America have similar interests now, so if India doen't like something, America and the rest of NATO won't like it either.

And only 14 were involved because the coupe was still in planning stage. Too bad the higher level officer ratted out that Zia guy.

At the end of the day its upto Bangladesh to decide if it wants to be like Malaysia or Afghanistan. So as I said hope saner mind prevails.

India is complaining about it because any such coupe in Bangladesh and Hizbut Tahrir or other Jamaatis coming to power will effect India's security. Other's country won't be affected as much. And whether you like it or not, India and America have similar interests now, so if India doen't like something, America and the rest of NATO won't like it either.

Hiz-ut-Tahir is not a terrorist organization. And neither is Jamaat. I do not think they have enough organization to infiltrate a professional army.

Besides, no one care what HuT thinks. Most Muslims don't really even give a damn about them.

And only 14 were involved because the coupe was still in planning stage. Too bad the higher level ratted out that Zia guy.

You are missing the point. For a coup to be staged, it needs enough justification for it along with the support and commitment of high-ranking officers. And for the forces to be mobilized.

At the end of the day its upto Bangladesh to decide if it wants to be like Malaysia or Afghanistan. So as I said hope saner mind prevails.

Most Bangladeshi Muslims are religious-minded, but not strictly in a political sense. That's why Jamaat hardly gained votes throughout the entire history of the nation.

The entire drama just doesn't make much sense.

Wasn't it a hizbul tahir affiliate who coined the slogan : amra sobai taliban, bd hobe Afghanistan!

Prove that the army has extremists who with 'magical powers' can stage a coup(?) Or are you saying this just because of your dislike of a particular religion? It's amazing how you degrade an entire community who happens to be the majority. Are you seriously Bangladeshi?

I don't dislike any particular religion. But religion is part of a person's private life. It must not affect state affairs.

Yes, I'm Bangladeshi, the only difference between you and me is that I look at things from a scientific point of view and you mullahs look at things from a rigid "my way or you go under my machete" point of view. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom