What's new

Bangladesh clashes rage over blasphemy law

Bangladesh going the Pakistan way ..The next Stronghold of Taliban

@Loki, can we have a poll to see how many b'deshi member support blasphemy law.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. why you want to use Islam for politics ?

Right back at you,Why do you want secularism for politics?

2. Shahbag protest was against war criminals.

:lol:

3. Yes , you should be not wondered because some one studying Al-Qur'an not just as religious purposes, but also social and scientific purposes, seeking for the truth which Allah told us to do so.

I am not sure where that came from, how is that related to the argument?

when you say we will protect Islam that is the most stupid argument :oops:

Why? because Awami league said it? do tell us why rather than spewing opinions or else no one would take you serously

Sorry to butt in-but are you implying that as a Muslim we should keep our mouth shut when others bad mouth or spreads lies about our religion? Some how I can understand your point of view. Before I used to think like that.But after reading Hadith I have re con cider my opinion. It is by our religious law that we should defend it,and protest fala say.

Go to any Syria related thread and see how well people defend their faith, plenty of defenders there.

Islam isn't only about personal life, its about society. In an Islamic society there shall be Islamic rules. That is what i meant by fighting for your beliefs. How can you let stupid minority come to street and want ban upon religious politics?

Shahbag protest with fuler mala, bryani, thanda pani and police protection. Now compare that to Islamic protest.

I will say it again, Islam isn't only about your personal life. But i am not surprised to hear it from someone who suggest that Islamic state will make you like Jews

1. In modern state, islamic rules may not be adoptable to other parts of society (As BD is one mixed society) [People's republic Of Bangladesh]...if same step would have taken by any religious state it could have understood! Stupid Minority..? Are you insane..? Of course many in same thread said politics and religion are totally different issues, there would be protest!
2. Shahbag protest was mostly peaceful as per my knowledge, demanding execution ICT's judgment..! Its diffrent story if you dont believe in that institution or law and order..!
3. As per some citations, 13 demands include,
a. Rrelease of detained alleged war criminals of Bangladesh liberation war, [criminal should be tried in courts not on street by political backed groups]
b. Execution of so-called atheist bloggers and passing blasphemy law [Atheism, kind of its own religion if doesnt harm any one belief its gud, but again if does should be tried in court, and as secular state i think BD would have Right to religion nd all matters in it's constitution]
c. Dumping equal right national women policy. [wtf...? you want dis?]
d. Ban women from mixing with men [lolz where the people living..?]
e. Stop of building any sculpture. [if sculpture meant by personnel then fine, but any other religious, like hindus or budhist...you are taking there right to religion]
f. Declaring Qadianis as non-muslim. [amazing...muslim morality allows this? definitely not, how could one demand such thing]

1. In modern state, islamic rules may not be adoptable to other parts of society (As BD is one mixed society) [People's republic Of Bangladesh]...if same step would have taken by any religious state it could have understood! Stupid Minority..? Are you insane..? Of course many in same thread said politics and religion are totally different issues, there would be protest!

In a modern states, Islamic rules can be adoptable if 90% of the modern state is Islamic. Whoa re you tell us if we should follow our religion or not just because according to you, Islamic rules aren't modern?

2. Shahbag protest was mostly peaceful as per my knowledge, demanding execution ICT's judgment..! Its diffrent story if you dont believe in that institution or law and order..!
:lol:
a. Rrelease of detained alleged war criminals of Bangladesh liberation war, [criminal should be tried in courts not on street by political backed groups]
When mob justice detains an alleged criminal whom almost none of the Freedom fighter know, then you know that it has lost it credibility for giving him death sentence based ont eh demands of stupid minority
b. Execution of so-called atheist bloggers and passing blasphemy law [Atheism, kind of its own religion if doesnt harm any one belief its gud, but again if does should be tried in court, and as secular state i think BD would have Right to religion nd all matters in it's constitution]

Fun fact, their was arrest warrant of those atheist bloggers since more than a year now but GOVT didn't do anything, therefore people will protest.

c. Dumping equal right national women policy. [wtf...? you want dis?]
That is your interpret-ion.
d. Ban women from mixing with men [lolz where the people living..?]
Yes what is wrong with that? we make our rules, whoa re you?
e. Stop of building any sculpture. [if sculpture meant by personnel then fine, but any other religious, like hindus or budhist...you are taking there right to religion]
It is not allowed in our religion but other are free to practice their beliefs, we won't protest that.
f. Declaring Qadianis as non-muslim. [amazing...muslim morality allows this? definitely not, how could one demand such thing]

Say if Hinduism somehow claims to be Islamic or vice versa, then won't Muslims/Hindus want to declare them non-Muslim/Hindu?

#1-Nobody is asking for Islamic rule.Islam it self dictates politics. Western style democracy in western worlds are mostly based on religion. In Islam our holly book have solutions for political problems. But yes its true,some political party in our country use Islam as shield.
#2-Shahabag protest when started was for good cause.Everyone in BD wanted war criminals to brought to justice. But when they started challenging the court and asked for mob justice the whole scenario changed.In came the AL political goons armed with so called atheist s who with their brilliant mind cooked up dirty untrue story about Islam mass ppl rejected them openly.At first all every body asked was justice in the try sense.No protection for politically involved war criminals who ever that may be.
#3About the 13 demands we did discussed it before in another thread.What you have written is not true.please check the actual 13 demands in English with elaborated description s.

#1-Nobody is asking for Islamic rule.Islam it self dictates politics. Western style democracy in western worlds are mostly based on religion. In Islam our holly book have solutions for political problems. But yes its true,some political party in our country use Islam as shield.
#2-Shahabag protest when started was for good cause.Everyone in BD wanted war criminals to brought to justice. But when they started challenging the court and asked for mob justice the whole scenario changed.In came the AL political goons armed with so called atheist s who with their brilliant mind cooked up dirty untrue story about Islam mass ppl rejected them openly.At first all every body asked was justice in the try sense.No protection for politically involved war criminals who ever that may be.
#3About the 13 demands we did discussed it before in another thread.What you have written is not true.please check the actual 13 demands in English with elaborated description s.

Stop explaining it to Indians, i hardly think they will understand. Most are just bullshitting their own opinions.

bangaldesh economy is continuously suffering from these strikes. Dont understand what these jamaat wants. havent they seen extremism effect in many country.

Bangladesh strikes devastate rural farmers - Features - Al Jazeera English

http://in.news.yahoo.com/video/strikes-unrest-hurting-bangladesh-economy-054411160.html

Thanks for your concern dada, but don't worry about us. Once we strip all the AL ministers, all their stolen money will automatically make us a Middle income country

Back
Top Bottom