What's new

Bangladesh clashes rage over blasphemy law

@animelive this is how contradict with name of Hefazat e Islam ...............................

When Abraha and his army were seen to be approaching Mecca, all the townspeople gathered round Abdul-Muttalib, Muhammad’s r grandfather. They said, “What shall we do? We cannot fight against Abraha; what shall we do?” Abdul-Muttalib answered them, “There is only one thing to be done: everyone betake himself and his sons and daughters into the hills surrounding Mecca and hide them there. This Kaba here is Allah’s house: we will leave it in His care, for He is mightier than we are. Either He will let the enemies take and destroy it, or He will keep it from them, and defend it from their forces. It is in His hands, and He does as He pleases.” So spoke Abdul-Muttalib.

While they were yet engrossed in their deliberations, Abraha selected an advance party of 5,000 men and sent them towards Mecca. He appointed al-Aswad bin Mafsud as their chief and Abraha ordered him to plunder and pillage the outskirts of Mecca, and to take what ever he pleased of men and animals, but on no account should he enter the city itself.

So, al-Aswad bin Mafsud took his men to the environs of the town. They rounded up whatever they found of horses, sheep, camels and cattle and took the shepherds hostage as well. Among the animals they drove off were 200 camels belonging to Abdul-Muttalib. They brought the captive shepherds before Abraha who asked them, “What preparations have the people of Mecca made? Are they intending to fight or are they going to ask for quarter?” The shepherds replied, “The people of Mecca are not intending to fight at all. They are giving up the city to the king, for this is what Abdul-Muttalib advised them to do.”

Present among the Arab tribesmen in Abraha’s army there was a man from among the nobles of Yemen, named Hunata. To him Abraha turned and said, “You go to the people of Mecca and tell them that I take no pleasure in spilling the blood of the Meccans. All I am interested in is destroying the Kaba, which is here. This is what I have come for, and to this end I have sworn a binding oath. Let them have no fear; they are safe. Bring to me their leader so that I might see what sort of person he is.”

Hunata went then and informed Abdul-Muttalib of what Abraha wanted, and he brought him before the king. It was evening before the soldiery arrived, and Abdul-Muttalib spent that night together with the two prisoners. One of them, Dhu Nafr was Abdul-Muttalib’s good friend. Abdul-Muttalib said to him, “Is there no way you can use your influence?” He answered, “I have no power over anything, I am a prisoner, and every day I must fear for my life. But there is one person I know although I have not told Abraha about this, but I am acquainted with one of the servants here, and he is a friend of mine, a good man, by name Unays. I will send to him and commend your case to him strongly, so that he will inform the king of your standing with the Arabs, and that he may treat you accordingly.”

For Abdul-Muttalib was a very highly respected man, and none among the Arabs enjoyed greater regard than he; he was known to stand by his word, and he was a model of generosity. Every time he slaughtered a camel, he would distribute its meat among men, break up the bones and throw them to the dogs, and the offal he would take to the mountains where the birds and the wild beasts could feed on them. He therefore was called, ‘he who feeds men and wild beasts’. Dhu Nafr told Unays about Abdul-Muttalib and his high reputation, and sent him to Abraha, so that he might inform him. Hearing about this noble Arab, Abraha sent for him, and in the morning Abdul-Muttalib was brought before Abraha.

Abraha was seated upon his royal throne. Now Abdul-Muttalib was most impressive and dignified in his person, and perceiving this, Abraha found it unsuitable for Abdul-Muttalib to be seated beneath him. He also thought it imprudent for him to sit beside him on his throne, so he descended from his throne and sat with him upon the carpet. He greeted him with all tokens of respect and looked him over. His dignity and appearance pleased him very much. He asked his interpreter to translate for him, and he was much taken by Abdul-Muttalib’s conversation. In his heart he conceived the intention not to destroy the Kaba for the sake of Abdul-Muttalib, and not to raze the city.

He let the interpreter ask Abdul-Muttalib what favor he would ask of him, promising him to fulfill whatever it was. Abdul-Muttalib answered, “Yesterday they plundered and took away my two hundred camels; these I want returned to me.” Abraha felt sad hearing these words from
Abdul-Muttalib, and said to himself, “What a pity! This person apparently has not the wits to match his looks; his arrangements are not wise; here I am come with a mighty army to destroy that on which depends the whole fame and pride of Mecca. He could have asked for me to spare it, I would have granted it him for his sake; instead he asks me only for his 200 camels! If I went away and left the Kaba intact, he would get back his two hundred camels in any case!” This he told the interpreter to tell Abdul-Muttalib. To this Abdul-Muttalib answered, “This house does not belong to me. It has an owner, and He knows very well how to guard and defend it. He has no need of my protection, if He likes He will save it, if He likes He will let it be destroyed. That is none of my concern. All I want are my camels, they are my rightful property, let the king return them to me.” So Abraha had the camels returned to him, and he led them back towards Mecca.

He said to the people of Mecca, “Go, go out and hide in the hills! Leave the city, and leave the (holy) house, leave it in the hands of Him who owns it!” So all the men took their families and went out into the hills. Abdul-Muttalib also took his sons and went to the hills. The next morning Abraha set out and approached the town. At Mina he stopped and enquired what the inhabitants of the city were up to. He was told that they had all left town, and no one was left. Then Abraha ordered the elephant Mahmud and the other elephants to march into the town and to tear down the Kaba, the houses of Mecca and to devastate the whole city without harming a single soul. Then they should retreat and go back to where they came from.
Divine Support Saves Mecca 5

They led the elephant Mahmud towards the city, but when it was about to set foot across the city limit, it stopped, and nothing they did could move it. They beat it about the head, stuck hooks into its belly; no force could sway him. Seeing the elephant Mahmud stopped, all the other elephants stopped dead in their tracks as well.

Then Allah ordered the Ababil birds to fly against them. They came down by the sea. Each one of the birds carried three little bits of mud or stone, like peas or lentils, one in its beak and one in each claw. They came flying towards Mecca and hovered over the army. By the leave of Allah, a wind rose up from Hell and turned those bits of mud into stone, as clay is baked. While these stones were red-hot and glowing, they pelted the army of Abraha. No sooner they fell upon a man that they burnt their way into his body, so that he swelled up and burst. Some were hit and died on the spot; others withdrew and fled in panic and disarray. Some made it back all the way to their country, there to die.

Only the ones who were not touched by these stones survived. Abraha was hit on his head by a stone, and his whole body swelled, and he suffered greatly the whole journey back to Yemen where he died, in terrible agony. As for the elephants, they too fled and Allah had mercy on them and spared them, leading them into safety. Abdul-Muttalib returned to Mecca and sent word to the Meccans to come back to their city, all danger now being over. On account of these events Abdul-Muttalib’s reputation grew even more, and they now knew for sure that the Kaba was the house of the Lord, and that Allah destroyed any who dared to go against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever , what do U say about the 100s masaccered last night by your chapatti police league. DIganta TV channel shut down in the middle of reporting the atrocities? And before farting crap about being secular, know the meaning behind that. We were never secular to begin with. And prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a leader and implemented Islam in all facets of life and in order to do so U need to include politics as well. U shabagi clowns should better concentrate on the ideology U believe in rather that farting crap and spouting BS about Islam.

I am not reading all that, just tell me what problem do you have with the name?

Allah will Hefazat Islam not us, that is the lesson and which is contradict with the name

@BDforever , what do U say about the 100s masaccered last night by your chapatti police league. DIganta TV channel shut down in the middle of reporting the atrocities? And before farting crap about being secular, know the meaning behind that. We were never secular to begin with. And prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a leader and implemented Islam in all facets of life and in order to do so U need to include politics as well. U shabagi clowns should better concentrate on the ideology U believe in rather that farting crap and spouting BS about Islam.

sure you Dajjal follower (one of around 30 Dajjals) , say whatever give pleasure to you

Allah will Hefazat Islam not us, that is the lesson and which is contradict with the name

So don't want to protect your beliefs? so you are not in for the unjust treatment done by the society upon Muslims? you are waiting for Allah to protect you? well sorry to burst your bubble but Allah helps him who helps himself. Stop being childish

So don't want to protect your beliefs? so you are not in for the unjust treatment done by the society upon Muslims? you are waiting for Allah to protect you? well sorry to burst your bubble but Allah helps him who helps himself. Stop being childish

1. did your personal belief destroyed by those bloggers ? i wonder how weak belief you have :undecided:
2. explain what unjust treatment our (BD) society did
3. Allah helps him who helps himself (it means you do your daily works, Allah will give you prize, it is not related to protect Islam- read the story again)

jiFfM.jpg

There is no contradiction with the name. Allah (swt) told muslims to strive for what is right. Islam will always be protected by Allah (swt) as a mercy to mankind. Quran will always be there in its authentic form to guide mankind till the end of time but that doesn't mean Muslims will have to keep mum when Islam is maligned and unislamic practices are encouraged by the ruling elite. Its just that muslims are given a opportunity to strive for what is right and have a blessed life in this world as well as the world hereafter.

And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.
(Surat 'Āli `Imrān 3:104)

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.
(Surat 'Āli `Imrān 3:110)

Surat 'Ali `Imran - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

1. did your personal belief destroyed by those bloggers ? i wonder how weak belief you have :undecided:

Islam isn't only about personal life, its about society. In an Islamic society there shall be Islamic rules. That is what i meant by fighting for your beliefs. How can you let stupid minority come to street and want ban upon religious politics?

Shahbag protest with fuler mala, bryani, thanda pani and police protection. Now compare that to Islamic protest.

3. Allah helps him who helps himself (it means you do your daily works, Allah will give you prize, it is not related to protect Islam- read the story again)

I will say it again, Islam isn't only about your personal life. But i am not surprised to hear it from someone who suggest that Islamic state will make you like Jews

jiFfM.jpg
Sorry to butt in-but are you implying that as a Muslim we should keep our mouth shut when others bad mouth or spreads lies about our religion? Some how I can understand your point of view. Before I used to think like that.But after reading Hadith I have re con cider my opinion. It is by our religious law that we should defend it,and protest fala say.

Just for thought...

Pakistan: 183 / 97% (Muslim) = 176 million
India: 1.21 billion / 13.4% (Muslim) = 161 million
Bangladesh: 161 / 89.5% (Muslim) = 144 million

Total: 481 million Muslims

Source: Wikipedia

Sorry to butt in-but are you implying that as a Muslim we should keep our mouth shut when others bad mouth or spreads lies about our religion? Some how I can understand your point of view. Before I used to think like that.But after reading Hadith I have re con cider my opinion. It is by our religious law that we should defend it,and protest fala say.

no you should protest but not under the name of Hefazat e Islam banner.

Islam isn't only about personal life, its about society. In an Islamic society there shall be Islamic rules. That is what i meant by fighting for your beliefs. How can you let stupid minority come to street and want ban upon religious politics?

Shahbag protest with fuler mala, bryani, thanda pani and police protection. Now compare that to Islamic protest.

I will say it again, Islam isn't only about your personal life. But i am not surprised to hear it from someone who suggest that Islamic state will make you like Jews

1. why you want to use Islam for politics ?
2. Shahbag protest was against war criminals.
3. Yes , you should be not wondered because some one studying Al-Qur'an not just as religious purposes, but also social and scientific purposes, seeking for the truth which Allah told us to do so.

Is it haram? Is it makrooh? who are you to decide that? this has to be the most stupid argument brought up in decades :omghaha:

when you say we will protect Islam that is the most stupid argument :oops:

Long gone the days when BD was peaceful.

Its all clashes and hatreds on the basis of religion now.

RIP.

no you should protest but not under the name of Hefazat e Islam banner.

Why not?apart from the blasphemy law(which by the way go against our religion) their others points of demand is very normal and understandable. This farce is created by our leaders in power only.if they have done their duty (stopping projonmo bandors)in the first place and ensuring ppls safety and freedom of practicing own religion. Non of this could have happened.

Back
Top Bottom