What's new

Bangladesh building missile arsenal

According to states like India some countries have the right to have defence forces and some don't and it's quite clear they think that India is in the first category and Bangladesh is in the second category. It's a waste of time and energy discussing anything with people who have this kind of wicked mentality.

hey T-rex, you stole my words dude...:cheers:

First i do not believe this..even if its true instead of going for this they should save money for what they suffer every year by those raging Floods..

Pakistan is always there to help Bangladesh...no need to develop!! i mean impossible for them to develop thou. We Pakistani's will help you.

First i do not believe this..even if its true instead of going for this they should save money for what they suffer every year by those raging Floods..

going thru the topic would make you believe it as i'm sure you did not...and i believe every country faces natural disaster even the USA...still they are ruling over the world...then why do think its impossible for Bangladesh to just come out of the poverty line and become a developed nation if we try??
Could you please answer this to me elaborately?

Pakistan is always there to help Bangladesh...no need to develop!! i mean impossible for them to develop thou. We Pakistani's will help you.

what do mean by "no need to develop"??? im quite shocked by your statement...:eek:. we are going thru a very good relation with Pakistan doesnt mean our whole economy has to depend on Pakistan...I have full respect towards Pakistan and its people...and still im carrying on with this...
and look at your statement...in a word,shocking...:eek:!!

Last edited:
I am with the Idea that Bangladesh should develop as much as possible and and much as needed to secure her borders and interests. Remember, the biggest problem of this sort that Bangladesh has, as far as I know, is India. So, keeping in mind the scale of Indian Army and its weopon system, Bangladesh has not only the right but the neccessity to built any thing and everything that helps secure her borders.

lol dark star sir call me anything at the end of the day i'm a Proud Pakistani..its very simple when you trust a brother country you do not need those missiles...simply buy them from your neighbour..try to invest in developing the nation as a whole. Again i am not one of th ose on the forum who suggest!! i give my opinion whether someone reject it or not i would be than happy to help Bangladesh have nukes.. :)

lol dark star sir call me anything at the end of the day i'm a Proud Pakistani..its very simple when you trust a brother country you do not need those missiles...simply buy them from your neighbour..try to invest in developing the nation as a whole. Again i am not one of th ose on the forum who suggest!! i give my opinion whether someone reject it or not i would be than happy to help Bangladesh have nukes.. :)

Im still waiting for your answer luftwaffe...:coffee:

Bangladesh ordinance factory does procure its own missiles through technology transfers such as the QW-2 MANPAD and it is likely to start production of C-802 through technology transfers as this anti-ship missile is very effective, being comparable to the US harpoon in performance but small enough to fit on small attack craft.

Bangladesh Navy already uses an older version of the Italian Otomat missile on its South Korean Ulsan class frigates but the Otomat MK2 block 4 is the most advanced Italian anti-ship missile and this is the one Bangladesh will procure according to the article.

As for the Turkish Aselsan Shorad missiles, it is a powerful short range air defense missile that will be used to protect army installations but in the future a long range SAM will definitely be needed.

Bangladesh got some Hq-2 missle as replacement for older HN-5 missle. however, total import number is not that high for local assembly as the moderator of BDMILITARY forum like to make fuss about. With Awami league in power this is highly unlikely we will see some significant import of chineese harware within next 5 yrs if not from previous order.

No need to base a claim on someone else propaganda !!

Mr " Must Blame India" Munshi,

Why don't you relax..? Don't take yourself so seriously.

The sun will still shine , flowers will still bloom & birds will still fly when we are gone.

Why don't we just sit back & enjoy ourselves while we are around instead of cribbing & finding fault all the time ?

Seriously, what impact can the Msl devp prog of BD have any where except in BD..pls go ahead & arm yourselves for all its worth.

But.. just enjoy yourself & stop cribbing forever.

What you & I write luckily does not matter much when Govts in S Asia decide, having let off your steam.. let them decide . Under the circumstances that have been invariably been compelled to function, most they have not been very far from taking the best decsion.

i am not balming india I am blaming ourself the bangladeshi people.
Farakkah took place because this Mujib sign the agreement and now
the Damn in Tipramukh will be sign by Awami league Govt.

When you have Bivison in your house do not blame outsider !!

Bangladesh got some Hq-2 missle as replacement for older HN-5 missle. however, total import number is not that high for local assembly as the moderator of BDMILITARY forum like to make fuss about. With Awami league in power this is highly unlikely we will see some significant import of chineese harware within next 5 yrs if not from previous order.

No need to base a claim on someone else propaganda !!

Within first few days in office AL govt approved huge defence spending which includes 3 frigates, tanks, missiles etc.. Hasina's first official visit scheduled to china. AL also pushing very hard for tri nation rail and road link with China. Our communicatioan minister already visted china, foreign minister now in Myanmar.

Whoever party in power you have to respect them as the Govt of Bangladesh. But when you go to polling booth you vote for your party of choice. Thats the rule of the game.......;)

i am not balming india I am blaming ourself the bangladeshi people.
Farakkah took place because this Mujib sign the agreement and now
the Damn in Tipramukh will be sign by Awami league Govt.

When you have Bivison in your house do not blame outsider !!

There was no Farakka treaty signed by Mujib.
Bangladesh govt is not signing any treaty with India regarding Tipaimuk if that was used for irrigation. Read the recent news and what our finance minister talking about after visiting sylhet.
You are blaming others for propagand yet you are throwing all kind of unfounded story here and there in this forum.

Within first few days in office AL govt approved huge defence spending which includes 3 frigates, tanks, missiles etc.. Hasina's first official visit scheduled to china. AL also pushing very hard for tri nation rail and road link with China. Our communicatioan minister already visted china, foreign minister now in Myanmar.

Whoever party in power you have to respect them as the Govt of Bangladesh. But when you go to polling booth you vote for your party of choice. Thats the rule of the game.......;)

Get the facts straight before you post your comment in reply !!

Back
Top Bottom