What's new

Bangladesh Army

@masud

:crazy:
I answered your ' thought ' that they are 'refurbished'. Now none of your posts makes sense. Did you even read or understand what I said? :hitwall::hitwall:
not again...................:hitwall::hitwall:
ok......:coffee:
# Those are new apc..........agree.
# Those are for un mission that,s why there armament is enough to do the peach keeping mission.............agree.
# In real battlefield scenario any think can happen.................agree.
am i missing something.............sir.

we are the 2nd largest user of btr-80, it,s an apc no doubt about it. But we are using it in every combat senerios. BDR mutiny, terorist rescue, crossing river, armored formation to support tank.....you just name it, BTR 80 is THERE TO DO THE JOB.
But does our BTR has the appropriet weapons suit for full fill the mission?
so BTRs Armament does matter...........this is what i arguing. :closed::sleep::sleep::sleep:

not again...................:hitwall::hitwall:
ok......:coffee:
# Those are new apc..........agree.
# Those are for un mission that,s why there armament is enough to do the peach keeping mission.............agree.
# In real battlefield scenario any think can happen.................agree.
am i missing something.............sir.

:cheers:

The dick measuring contest is embarrassing. The dude claims to know about tactics and I remember reading about tactics in his previous post that made me ignore him.
Anyways have a healthy debate but don't try to claim your superiority over knowledge because that's totally objectionable by me.

Some pdf membars act like they have more information then the official people.................:close_tema:

Some pdf membars act like they have more information then the official people.................:close_tema:
Not exactly. Rather, it is you who has little information and ask many silly questions about armaments. How do you then claim yourself to be a well-informed person and also an Official (in the military, I presume?) people. No one in BD is a native speaker of English. But, I request you to brush up the writing skills of your English because the way you write is rather clumsy.

Not exactly. Rather, it is you who has little information and ask many silly questions about armaments. How do you then claim yourself to be a well-informed person and also an Official (in the military, I presume?) people. No one in BD is a native speaker of English. But, I request you to brush up the writing skills of your English because the way you write is rather clumsy.

sir, my english is very bed and my knowladge about armament is worst.officialy i am no body. i am a bangladeshi citizen and that,s it.

bye the way,
did i teg you? or any others....?
where i say i am most knowledgeable person?
do you read the previous post or just jump in and start to comment. if you don,t read then please go to post number #3241 and start reading.
and also i don,t know that official people means i need to be an official person by MY SELF. :crazy:

it,s look like i make Most OF BD Members is my enemy.................. gyes whatever you say, i am agree. IF IT MAKE BD ARMY more capable............:wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:
Nice roast.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid should take cognizance of the modern world trends like peaceful settlement of disputes, political stability and regional blocks for economic development instead of creating an atmosphere of hatred and vengeance. For the purpose, she should rectify anti-Pakistan policy.

Back
Top Bottom