What's new

Bangladesh Army

The AR-3 MLRS would be a great choice for a multi role offensive system for the Bangladesh army

It can fire either eight 370mm rockets with a range of 220km or two 750mm tactical ballistic missiles with a range of 280km as well as a multitude of other rockets, and an anti ship missile.

1617397401462.png

1617397787196.png

Range of the Fire Dragon 480 tactical missile, and if the Iranian strike on the American airbase shows anything this would be pretty effective against Indian targets including airbases.
Screenshot 2021-04-02 5.08.05 PM.png

According to Pindad official, it is in the final process to possibly reach a deal with Bangladesh to supply them with 6 units of Anoa Recovery vehicle.

View attachment 730839

Indonesia and Bangladesh should have more cooperation in all fields.

Two developing Muslim majority countries, we can cooperate further to expedite our growth.

Indonesia and Bangladesh should have more cooperation in all fields.

Two developing Muslim majority countries, we can cooperate further to expedite our growth.

That is right, Jokowi for instant has visited Bangladesh during his first term administration, but so far Hasena hasnt visited back.

That is right, Jokowi for instant has visited Bangladesh during his first term administration, but so far Hasina hasn't visited back.

I think she has not had time, rather than any genuine misgivings about it. Plus she is getting up there as far as age.

I believe she did visit Jakarta during the IORA leaders' summit a few years ago.

If you ask me, I will say that she should have for sure prior to COVID, if not there are probably plans already after COVID....

Our mutual trade has exceeded $1.5 billion yearly and there is room for a lot more.

FTA is still pending of course.

I think she has not had time, rather than any genuine misgivings about it. Plus she is getting up there as far as age.

I believe she did visit Jakarta during the IORA leaders' summit a few years ago.

If you ask me, I will say that she should have for sure prior to COVID, if not there are probably plans already after COVID....

Our mutual trade has exceeded $1.5 billion yearly and there is room for a lot more.

FTA is still pending of course.

India has always been cautious about an assertive indonesia. When china was weak IN used to view the indonesian navy as the primary threat.

I would suspect india would seek to dissuade BD from forming connection with any strong Muslim nation.

BD needs to ignore the crap. We need to have good relationship with indonesia and Malaysia. They are the closest maritime muslims nations to us with whom we share historical links.

JAKARTA - PT Pindad (Persero) will export bullets / ammunition and combat vehicles to a number of countries in Asia and the United States (US). The various calibers of ammunition are ready to be exported until the end of 2021.

"For exports, today we have obtained (an order letter for) 5.56 millimeter munitions from Thailand, and about 10,000 rounds of ammunition for (caliber types) 9 mm and 5.56 mm," said Defense and Security Product Business Director of PT Pindad Wijil Jadmiko Budi, Tuesday, March 30th.

"Including exporting 5,000 hand grenades to Thailand," he added.

This was conveyed by Wijil in a "defense tour" with officials of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Indonesia (Kemhan RI). During the meeting, which was also attended by the General Director of PT Pindad Abraham Mose and the Head of the Public Relations Bureau of the Secretariat General of the Ministry of Defense, First Marshal (Marsma) TNI Penny Radjendra

PT Pindad is also still processing the export license for 3,000 9 mm caliber munitions and 3,000 5.56 mm caliber bullets. Wijil said that his party was also entering the final stage of exporting six units of Anoa model fighting vehicles

"We are in the final process in Bangladesh. We will support (support the Bangladeshi defense with) six Anoa units and we will also offer rifles and 556 (units) SS2 (assault rifle) guns. But in the near future (exports will be realized) six units of Anoa, "said Wijil.

On the same occasion, the General Director of PT Pindad Abraham Mose said that the Philippines was also showing its interest in buying the Tiger medium tank type combat vehicle. However, the bidding and auction process is still being hampered by the COVID-19 pandemic.

"It has been a long time since (the Philippines has shown interest in tigers), only (the) COVID-19 pandemic has caused its auction to be postponed. Apart from that, (Tigers) were also asked by Bangladesh, apart from Anoa, ”said Abraham.

In a meeting at PT Pindad's head office in Bandung, Tuesday, Abraham also confirmed that the company will prioritize the production of a number of orders from the Ministry of Defense this year.

Some of the Pindad products ordered by the Ministry of Defense include four billion rounds of munitions and 25,000 weapons, as well as several tactical vehicles and combat vehicles.

India has always been cautious about an assertive indonesia. When china was weak IN used to view the indonesian navy as the primary threat.

I would suspect india would seek to dissuade BD from forming connection with any strong Muslim nation.

BD needs to ignore the crap. We need to have good relationship with indonesia and Malaysia. They are the closest maritime muslims nations to us with whom we share historical links.

India needs to PiSS off honestly , BD needs to man the fk up and remove all Indian influence if we want to take development seriously

China alone is taking down Indian influence whether BD likes it or not , India dominating days are over anyways

India needs to PiSS off honestly , BD needs to man the fk up and remove all Indian influence if we want to take development seriously

China alone is taking down Indian influence whether BD likes it or not , India dominating days are over anyways
I have always said that muslim nations like Malaysia indonesia BD pakistan turkey + ally china should completely and utterly ditch that rubbish called USD for import export. these nations should work togather to make a single common trading currency to replace the USD. Once that is done .. BD can easily assert herself from india and make friends in the muslim world

I have always said that muslim nations like Malaysia indonesia BD pakistan turkey + ally china should completely and utterly ditch that rubbish called USD for import export. these nations should work togather to make a single common trading currency to replace the USD. Once that is done .. BD can easily assert herself from india and make friends in the muslim world

Ehhhh the U.S will not be happy about it and will make sure our economy suffers for us making that decision so maybe not rn

Bangladesh Army officer won trophy for the best candidate in Indian College of Defense Management

1618040997351.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom