What's new

Bangladesh Army

Our officers are better trained. BMA courses encourage independent thinking and taking initiatives on the battlefield at the junior officer levels to exploit situations in combat
True but after interacting with recent BMA graduates and enrolled students, seriously questioning their intellectual creativity. I’ve no regrets not enrolling into the program
Maybe in a 50 years when political influence on military will be next to nothing, hopefully

but yes marksmanship, discipline is strictly controlled so makes better soldiers in battle

True but after interacting with recent BMA graduates and enrolled students, seriously questioning their intellectual creativity. I’ve no regrets not enrolling into the program
Maybe in a 50 years when political influence on military will be next to nothing, hopefully

but yes marksmanship, discipline is strictly controlled so makes better soldiers in battle
well at least we don't leave the hatch open when the submarine submerges 🤣

Someone Left a Hatch Open and Crippled India’s $2.9 Billion Submarine (popularmechanics.com)

comical level of imcompetence

The funniest part is someone ran the pump to the main drain pipes and the whole subs pipes rusted lmao
If a nuke subs pipes can’t stand to salt water... pray it doesn’t blow up
even my old 2003 VW polo has a warning light telling me to lock the door before moving.
What was the guy in charge doing ?

I think it was pressure by Indian Bajpayee govt on PM that led to his dismissal. No way they could digest the Casualties and save face with their public.
I cannot find the interview , but he was congratulated by the PM in a personal phone call after Boraibari.
Regardless of that He was one one of the best commanders serving.

Our officers are better trained. BMA courses encourage independent thinking and taking initiatives on the battlefield at the junior officer levels to exploit situations in combat.

That's good to here , unlike armies in the Middle East our armies don't need commands from the higher ups and can make decisions for themselves which is very good.

Bruh lol what's with brown people and colliding ships together and acting like they're racing :rofl: :rofl: :sarcastic:

That's good to here , unlike armies in the Middle East our armies don't need commands from the higher ups and can make decisions for themselves which is very good.

Bruh lol what's with brown people and colliding ships together and acting like they're racing :rofl: :rofl: :sarcastic:
apparently some of the crew in that ship that closed the Suez canal were indian.

Sounds good , but again they're an island nation with mountains
Yep. They approach tank design completely different than others... they were never known for good tanks, but for ships.
but type 10,90 are good tanks even for bd. Plenty of hp/ton
Type 16 is a tank destroyer/apc so I like it too.

Yep. They approach tank design completely different than others... they were never known for good tanks, but for ships.
but type 10,90 are good tanks even for bd. Plenty of hp/ton
Type 16 is a tank destroyer/apc so I like it too.

SIKE they can't sell it I think , I mean again we can get the K-2 even though it has engine problems which are being fixed.

IDK why we have to get Chinese tanks though , also yeah we need something like the Type 16

The funniest part is someone ran the pump to the main drain pipes and the whole subs pipes rusted lmao
If a nuke subs pipes can’t stand to salt water... pray it doesn’t blow up

The sub was out of commission for months if nor years, They had to change out all the pipes.

Pathetic....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom