What's new

Bangladesh Army

did he just indirectly mention "india" as a potential enemey?!

He didn’t get positive feedback from the Indians so probably why now he’s pointing towards india

He didn’t get positive feedback from the Indians so probably why now he’s pointing towards india

Whatever the perception, we need to increase MLRS capability to 300 mile range at least and get our Army the weapons they need (including amphibian stuff). They can take all the bribes, just get us equipped properly...

We need to develop these indiginiously .... we can already assemble 802s, it wont take much.

It wont also take much to put up some mini Satellites for comprehensive multi level network coverage for our missiles, BN, BAF, BA, Coastguard, BGB assets for target acquisition & guidance, surveillance and coordination capability over all of the subcontinent and beyond.

a recent interview i found of Major General Syed Mohammad Ibrahim(R), Bir Protik
it covers some interesting parts of his career.

1. His life in Bangladesh Armed Forces: As he experienced.
2. Liberation war as he saw it.
3. His role in setting up lasting peace in the Chittagong Hill Tracts.
4. His role as Commandant of Bangladesh Military Academy, the Makers of Leaders
5. His reminiscence.

Naf river war between Bangladesh and Burma. I beleive he is the same general who oversaw the boraibari skirmish with india

If we only had 10 more of him in our armed forces at the senior level our services would be so much different....

What a guy....ordered the attack from shoshur bari!!!!! Would have been height of cowardice and incompetence if not for the coordination, prepaparation, iron will and victories he has under his belt.... say again what a guy...confidence, vision, will, control and execution.....

If we only had 10 more of him in our armed forces at the senior level our services would be so much different....

What a guy....ordered the attack from shoshur bari!!!!! Would have been height of cowardice and incompetence if not for the coordination, prepaparation, iron will and victories he has under his belt.... say again what a guy...confidence, vision, will, control and execution.....
The peak of professionalism. I am confident that BMA and BA will keep making leaders like these and we can rely on them to maintain our sovereignty.

Yep. He was relieved of duty for his aggressiveness lol. They want cucks
I think it was pressure by Indian Bajpayee govt on PM that led to his dismissal. No way they could digest the Casualties and save face with their public.
I cannot find the interview , but he was congratulated by the PM in a personal phone call after Boraibari.
Regardless of that He was one one of the best commanders serving.

Our officers are better trained. BMA courses encourage independent thinking and taking initiatives on the battlefield at the junior officer levels to exploit situations in combat.

Back
Top Bottom