What's new

Bangladesh Army

" Anyone can fly "
And this is the reason why army chose it (Altho a limited number filded).

i think you know vey well that why AK-47 still is one of best assault rifle......
C07B-CBW8AA_0Av.jpg

you also know Tiger tank vs T-34 at the end which tank got final victory.....
bd254591d1cfb068c285ba61e168c6a3.jpg

But Do you know the latest armata T-14/15 WEAPONS controls panel is based of sony play station consul.
because, present-future generation can be trained an Armata operator very short time. (we all know how to play video game)

There is a difference between computer warrior like you and me and those actual soldier who are in the field.
r-943-m2-png.365506

* when drone operator got killed or wounded then how you will collect information right there - right then? with your high-tech drone?
Any way we are all going to see many high tech weapons in BA very soon..............thank you and also eid mubarak.
First of all you are a computer warrior,I'm not.Bro I'm in Singapore army and I know quite abit about drones.These drones are only sufficient for urban areas what about reconnaissance in CHT?

First of all you are a computer warrior,I'm not.Bro I'm in Singapore army and I know quite abit about drones.These drones are only sufficient for urban areas what about reconnaissance in CHT?
Alright Nabil, since you are in Singapore army and you know quite abit about drones then why don,t you send some of your drone to bangladesh army. You know most of bangladeshi soldiers are from village (by the way i am a village boy too, thats why my writing skill is worse). They probable don,t know "which weapons is best for them".

and i am also interested to know about your view of C-Astral Bramor C4EYE Short Range Reconnaissance UAV of Bangladesh Army...............:coffee:
3b9960fecb0e023548ddf547e3bbaf61.jpeg

" Anyone can fly "

i think you know vey well that why AK-47 still is one of best assault rifle......
C07B-CBW8AA_0Av.jpg

But Do you know the latest armata T-14/15 WEAPONS controls panel is based of sony play station consul.
because, present-future generation can be trained an Armata operator very short time. (we all know how to play video game)

There is a difference between computer warrior like you and me and those actual soldier who are in the field.
r-943-m2-png.365506

* when drone operator got killed or wounded then how you will collect information right there - right then? with your high-tech drone?
Any way we are all going to see many high tech weapons in BA very soon..............thank you and also eid mubarak.
Purely numbers game when it came to tiger vs t34... and plus stupid hitler.

It's not based off PlayStation console -_- but it's like playing world of tanks on PlayStation.... the controls are same etc,.... I guess the soldiers are payed to play the game against others online as practice. XD

In that case I would be a good tank commander. ;)

Shit. The boy has spoken. :)

Bruh they're for urban operations... counter terrorism operations. Drones like that got no range to be deployed for conventional warfare. There are other drones for that

Alright Nabil, since you are in Singapore army and you know quite abit about drones then why don,t you send some of your drone to bangladesh army. You know most of bangladeshi soldiers are from village (by the way i am a village boy too, thats why my writing skill is worse). They probable don,t know "which weapons is best for them".

and i am also interested to know about your view of C-Astral Bramor C4EYE Short Range Reconnaissance UAV of Bangladesh Army...............:coffee:
I'm sure you would have been just as good in communicating in English like the natives if you were born during the British raj.... education during those time in British India was top class.... while India still managed to hold onto those standards... Bangladesh has failed. Not your fault. Hey practice makes perfect. :)

According to me, drones employed by bd army is waste in conventional warfare scenarios.

It's not based off PlayStation console -_- but it's like playing world of tanks on PlayStation.... the controls are same etc,.... I guess the soldiers are payed to play the game against others online as practice. XD

Bruh they're for urban operations... counter terrorism operations. Drones like that got no range to be deployed for conventional warfare. There are other drones for that

I'm sure you would have been just as good in communicating in English like the natives if you were born during the British raj.... education during those time in British India was top class.... while India still managed to hold onto those standards... Bangladesh has failed. Not your fault. Hey practice makes perfect. :)

According to me, drones employed by bd army is waste in conventional warfare scenarios.
hoisey! !! ! apnader unglish er universal purifier filter hotey hobe na, stay on topic.
r baki gula re boltiasi... apnago j til re tal bananor khet ovasta saren.

@Mohammed Khaled @Nabil365 Do you guys mind if i say that i work for Bangladesh army intelligence................:azn::azn::azn::azn:
I AM JUST KIDDING OR AM I?
You serious cause my uncle used to work there as an informant in Burma.
Fun fact:BD army always knows in advance when artillery is brought close to border by burma.

C4EYE is a decent drone for a beginner.My bet it will be better than those skyblade UAVs.
How about I send some f-15 and a formidable class frigate. Will that be OK?

Drones play a crucial part in finding artillery locations.

How can people say I'm just a medical student? I can already be a doctor in students disguise or am I? :P
I have clear idea about you, in case of you forget my immature talk...............
coffee.gif

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

no more men, now i am really tired of it...............:disagree:
Capture.JPG

i am sorry to others for off topic talk.............:offtopic:

" Anyone can fly "

C07B-CBW8AA_0Av.jpg

r-943-m2-png.365506

GThats not AK47.. Bugt AK74.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom