What's new

Bangladesh Army

science gives options that can be implemented.... not policy decision....
setting requirements is policy.... policy is dependent on thought, not scientific possibilities....
So you're saying if I want a fast aircraft ex. Mach 3+ to outrun any missiles ex.SR-71 which is my requirement for ex. I can just build one without the necessary science that goes behind it? Without Materials, alloys, precise methods existing what's the use of your requirements?

I want a fighter jet that is invisible, fast to outpace any missile yet maneuverable to outmaneuver any planes out there.... I can't just draw up a requirement when the science to make that a reality doesn't exist.

This reminds me of Bugatti.... everyone said it's impossible t build a road legal land transport that accelerates as fast and reaches a speed with a conventional internal combustion engine..... what they created now actually bends the laws of physics.

Black Eagle Garrison..Dedicated Army special sniper unit of Bangladesh
19148972_1385766288178467_146940982158365170_n.jpg

Lot is happening behind the curtain to modernise BA.

1. Evaluation of new Sniper Rifle, NVG, Grenade Launcher for BD-08, Drones are going on.

2. Long Range ATGW & Platoon level ATGW is going to be procured. Evaluation undergoing.

3. New Sniper rifle & 12.7 mm anti-aircraft MG is going to be procured.

4. Local Area Radar is going to be bought to enhance AD capabilities of ADA Units.

5. Bangladesh Army Aviation is going to buy additional Bell 206 L4.

Last edited:
Lot is happening behind the curtain to modernise BA.

1. Evaluation of new Sniper Rifle, NVG, Grenade Launcher for BD-08, Drones is currently going on.

2. Long Range ATGW & Platoon level ATGW is going to be procured. Evaluation undergoing.

3. New Sniper rifle & 12.7 mm anti-aircraft MG is going to be procured.

4. Local Area Radar is going to be bought to enhance AD capabilities of ADA Units.

5. Bangladesh Army Aviation is going to buy additional Bell 206 L4.
induction of new anti material rifle from UK

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom