What's new

Bangladesh Army

I would not be too sure about that.
Russia has already offered it to Egypt.

If say BD was to order 300 units of the tank, then the Russians would just produce more. Russia's problem is not really tank manufacturing capacity but lack of money to produce them in numbers.
If they've offered it to Egypt, it makes sense... my knowledge is a bit stale on this i guess.... afaik Russia was planning to get theirs replaced by 2025 and mass production would ramp up from 2020

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Z19E is a highly cost effective anti-tanks regiment solution.

Can anyone recognize this is envolving from Daulphin?

Intel services need allies. RAW is allied to Mossad, CIA and others. We will need allies for our Intel, and these should be MSS and ISI. And we need large initial funding, for which Chinese assistance should be sought . At this point in time, China and Pakistan are our natural allies - never mind what treaties we have with so and so.

BA has short listed buying either Mi-24 or Mi-35. Initially eight pieces.
Sir at this moment Pakistan is the only official enemy of Bangladesh

Sir at this moment Pakistan is the only official enemy of Bangladesh
1.That's really not correct. A section of the media, bureaucracy and BAL look for opportunities to malign Pakistan - JUST TO PLEASE INDIA. But SHW, with all her faults and the Forn Minister have never made any negative comments on Pakistan.
2. India will soon realize SHW has systematically isolated Killer Modi internationally. This will have domestic repercussion soon. RSS forgot that SHW is a Congress gal.

Reportedly a firefight broke out in Comilla Sector between BGB & BSF. Flag meeting to be held.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom