What's new

Bangladesh Army

Yep man, me too. Beretta ARX has commitment from the company. So, I think it will have a great future.
But the question is, how much reliable it is compared to the AKs?

@DESERT FIGHTER. We could definitely request the Pakistani Army, to share their experiences, as they have nearly battle tested most of these Assault Rifles over the years and are about to reach their final conclusion. Bangladesh Army is also an user of G3-A3's. BOF produces sufficient ammunition for both types.

but the funny part is that now of the HK series are not included in the list like the HK416 and there new models

Syed Amar KhanBDMilitary
The Bangladesh Army has decided to purchase Western MANPADS now instead of QW-series from China.
BOF will start manufacturing FN-16 as "Eagle" from FY 2017-18 for mass deployment to BA and other BD forces.
rbs 70.jpg

but the funny part is that now of the HK series are not included in the list like the HK416 and there new models
Western reluctance to sell their weapons to Bangladesh+ Pakistan, most likely.

Assault rifle CZ-805 BREN
1280px-Cz805.png

The CZ 805 BREN is a Czech assault rifle.
Two types of guns were drawn up: 'A' models chambered for intermediate rounds including 5.56 mm NATO, 7.62 mm Soviet, and 6.8mm SPC; and 'B' models chambered for rifle rounds like 7.62 NATO and even .300 Winchester Magnum.
Bangladesh Army could also consider this Assault Rifle.

Syed Amar Khan
18 May
The Bangladesh Army purchased 100 Riverine Warfare Boats in FY 2016-17 in addition to two more Command Vessels. It is establishing a full fledged Riverine Combat Brigade in Mithamain, Mymensingh with all required equipment and infrastructure. This is in addition to a Commando Brigade. BDMilitary.com will publish a detailed report on the formation of the two special brigades for Bangladesh Army. These additions will add a new dimension to how Bangladesh will fight wars in the future.

reb 1.jpg

reb 2.jpg

reb3.jpg

reb4.jpg

reb5.jpg

100 ROBs? that's a lot!! thanks for sharing the info! btw is the boat on the pictures were purchased? what class is it?

100 ROBs? that's a lot!! thanks for sharing the info! btw is the boat on the pictures were purchased? what class is it?
Bangladesh Army already has an Independent Riverine Engineers Brigade + other units along the Padma Bridge, as far I can recollect, 5 REB,7 REB,Kaptai Lake + others,back in the early eighties, those I just cannot recall, after so many decades.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom