This guy is wearing old PA BPJ,GIDS Helmet,G-3:

View attachment 199423

This is a PA Defender (Sigma Motors) :

View attachment 199426

This looks like a FC tank in FATA:

View attachment 199428

View attachment 199424

View attachment 199425

This guys camo is different and he is using a ? (Pindad?)

View attachment 199427
most of the photo i collected from official BD army related site (which is posted more then 5-10 year ago). personaly i can,t verify every photo but each and every weapons here is available in bd army. it,s very hard to find BD ARMY PHOTO....:dirol:

South African ? How you sure about it? provide me the link plz?:crazy:

most of the photo i collected from official BD army related site (which is posted more then 5-10 year ago). personaly i can,t verify every photo but each and every weapons here is available in bd army. it,s very hard to find BD ARMY PHOTO....:dirol:

that's coz BD bought BS ATGM from Pakistan.. But not the vehicle (fitted one/ tht pic is from an old IDEAS exhibition)...

Just like others.

South African ? How you sure about it? provide me the link plz?:crazy:
google search ..(I'm using my cell)..

that's coz BD bought BS ATGM from Pakistan.. But not the vehicle (fitted one/ tht pic is from an old IDEAS exhibition)...
may be they also bought this jeep or may be not, who khows? and what so espacial about that jeep? bd army,s main choice is All-terrain vehicle for HUNTER TEAM. HJ-8 is old ATGM and also army has 9M133 Kornet, [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K115-2_Metis-M']Metis-M, and [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PF-98']PF-98 system too. :sniper:[/URL][/URL]

without proper air protection any armored PLATFROM is sitting DUCK, what we need now is more fighter, mig 29smt/su 30mk2. and i don,t think army is interested this VT-4 varient (price is high compare to mbt-2000):-):-).

I do know that! MBT-3000/VT4 all are the same tank and they are the export version of ZTZ99G tank and more capable !! :china::cheers: আর জিনিস যেইটা ভালো দাম তার একটু বেশীই!!! :agree::agree:
Edit: price is 4 million per unit!
Too heavy for our terrain, though okay for trans-border.
Not so heavy!!I Once I read an article on Bangladesh Army journal in which the author(a cavalry Major) proved that you can even operate newer heavy Chinese/Russian tank models in BD terrain without a hitch!! :guns: He even provided a terrain wise tank model map !! so you see weight is not a very big deal !! :agree:

Last edited:
I do know that! MBT-3000/VT4 all are the same tank and they are the export version of ZTZ99G tank and more capable !! :china::cheers: আর জিনিস যেইটা ভালো দাম তার একটু বেশীই!!! :agree::agree:

Not so heavy!!I Once I read an article on Bangladesh Army journal in which the author(a cavalry Major) proved that you can even operate newer heavy Chinese/Russian tank models in BD terrain without a hitch!! :guns: He even provided a terrain wise tank model map !! so you see weight is not a very big deal !! :agree:
No, 52 tons is too heavy.

Why you people always posting some random sniper photographs? This getting really irritating.

Back
Top Bottom