What's new

Bangladesh Army

Bangladesh Police's two types of APC- 1. Otokar Cobra (middle one) 2. do not know

1146633_635215003179846_163016492_n.jpg

Bangladesh SWAT team in China for training

1185715_635213856513294_842074994_n.jpg

Hmm...That APC looks familar however im sure that it probably wasn't made in Bangladesh(Meaning not designed by BD engineers but could have been assembled in BD).

I'll look around and see if i can find it.

@DESERT FIGHTER @BDforever-We have pulled some troops for election duty.Army has a bar on the specific number of troops that can be stationed outside of the country.AS we need additional troops for election we have brought some back from UN.After election we will probably surpass Pakistan again.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope sir .i saw good posters banned random while spontenious bulling by some posters tolerted here.the forum rules is simple, anything against jammat e islam = banned :).and i'm not that level of stupid who can't even find a decent unique user name. i was banned cause i wanted pakistan officialy say sorry for the genocide commited in 1971.thats all
And I suppose you utterly fail to understand the forum rules here. Let alone knowing that duplicate ID's are not allowed here?

@DESERT FIGHTER @BDforever-We have pulled some troops for election duty.Army has a bar on the specific number of troops that can be stationed outside of the country.AS we need additional troops for election we have brought some back from UN.After election we will probably surpass Pakistan again.

What do you mean by surpass Pakistan again?

Last edited by a moderator:
According to UN July 2013 report Pakistan has highest number of troops, Bangladesh 2nd and india 3rd.

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/contributors/2013/jul13_2.pdf

http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/contributors/2013/jul13_1.pdf

This is very likely to happen due to elections. However another reason is possibly the induction of better equipment and that our troops are slowly being pulled back to help them train and rearm them better then put them back out there.

This is very likely to happen due to elections. However another reason is possibly the induction of better equipment and that our troops are slowly being pulled back to help them train and rearm them better then put them back out there.

I think it's for sole election reason, just few days back our troops were on top.

Back
Top Bottom