What's new

Bangladesh Army likely to buy Russian Tanks

It is said that a T90A was hit by a TOW2A or BGM-71D/E with an official armour-piercing capability of 920 mm of steel behind ERA. And the turret was Intact!
Somewhere I read that T90MS anti AP capacity is upto 1300mm.

okay guys.. until now shithead isis was using RPG that really doesn't work.. now they got new toys to play with... including potassium sabot round missiles... where are they getting these from? only few countries have the tech to make these... this war is just another proxy war i tell you.

okay guys.. until now shithead isis was using RPG that really doesn't work.. now they got new toys to play with... including potassium sabot round missiles... where are they getting these from? only few countries have the tech to make these... this war is just another proxy war i tell you.
Apart from World War every single war is a proxy one way or another.

India is totally a disaster. Where there is aviricious Barhatis , there won't be peace.

You should have thought of it before unnecessarily ignoring our concerns.

There is so much positive work that China and India could do.

You should have thought of it before unnecessarily ignoring our concerns.

There is so much positive work that China and India could do.
What is your concern? I like to hear it.

Either USA/Europe/China ATGM. The GCC bought hell lots of ATGM from China years ago, and they supplied it to Syria rebellions. You just can't turn it down cause we have very good relationship with Saudi. China ATGM had taken out lots of Syria tanks and Armor vehicle ever since, I'm really sorry for their loss. I think China government shall reconsider its ATGM export to Saudi.

What is your concern? I like to hear it.

Either USA/Europe/China ATGM. The GCC bought hell lots of ATGM from China years ago, and they supplied it to Syria rebellions. You just can't turn it down cause we have very good relationship with Saudi. China ATGM had taken out lots of Syria tanks and Armor vehicle ever since, I'm really sorry for their loss. I think China government shall reconsider its ATGM export to Saudi.
although there are multiple reports of ATGM blasting off the old t-55 series tanks in syria... i still dont think... saudi pouring in more weapons in syria... i think its all russia and US in this conflict... russian ones to bust the leopards and american ones to bust the t-90s in revenge. but do keep in mind that the leopards and t-90s operating in syria aren't the latest nor the most advanced versions of those tanks...

Look at the horrible tactics being used with Tanks in Syria. They send only tanks inside a city with no infantry support. WTF! These War chiefs should have some online gaming experiance or at least should see some WW2 films.

although there are multiple reports of ATGM blasting off the old t-55 series tanks in syria... i still dont think... saudi pouring in more weapons in syria... i think its all russia and US in this conflict... russian ones to bust the leopards and american ones to bust the t-90s in revenge. but do keep in mind that the leopards and t-90s operating in syria aren't the latest nor the most advanced versions of those tanks...
China HJ8 ATGM destroyed lot Iraq army M1A1 and several Saudi M1A2 in Yemen. Don't underestimate Chinese made weapon. There are black market in the Middle East where you can buy China Weapons. Both Iran and Pakistan produce HJ8 ATGM under liscense. GCC asked for more advanced HJ9A(anti interference design) for Syria rebellion directly from China, we turn it down.

GCC wanna overthrow Syria Assad government, that's a open secret.

Look at the horrible tactics being used with Tanks in Syria. They send only tanks inside a city with no infantry support. WTF! These War chiefs should have some online gaming experiance or at least should see some WW2 films.
To be honest, the Middle East people are not good at war. Although GCC has much superior weapons, they still can't prevail the Yemen rebellions.

China HJ8 ATGM destroyed lot Iraq army M1A1 and several Saudi M1A2 in Yemen. Don't underestimate Chinese made weapon. There are black market in the Middle East where you can buy China Weapons. Both Iran and Pakistan produce HJ8 ATGM under liscense. GCC asked for more advanced HJ9A(anti interference design) for Syria rebellion directly from China, we turn it down.

GCC wanna overthrow Syria Assad government, that's a open secret.

To be honest, the Middle East people are not good at war. Although GCC has much superior weapons, they still can't prevail the Yemen rebellions.
not underestimating chinese weapon... i just dont think they're in syria... and yes mosul definitely.

I wonder what type of Russian tanks people here are contemplating. Even Russian T-90 tanks weigh 48 ton per piece, making it completely unfit for moving within or across the BD border. Bd terrain is good for riverine warfare and not tank warfare. IA has about 1200 of T-90. They are all stationed along India-Pakistan and India-China border where the soil is strong enough to sustain heavy tanks.

I wonder what type of Russian tanks people here are contemplating. Even Russian T-90 tanks weigh 48 ton per piece, making it completely unfit for moving within or across the BD border. Bd terrain is good for riverine warfare and not tank warfare. IA has about 1200 of T-90. They are all stationed along India-Pakistan and India-China border where the soil is strong enough to sustain heavy tanks.
China newly design a light weight tank(35 tons) deployed at Tibet to deal with India. With 105MM rifled gun(Chinese improved version of type L7 of 105 mm rifled gun induct from UK at 1980s), MMR, has hydraulic suspension system at option.
20141231113832704.jpg

It is like customized design for India-BD border terrain.
001817seywwymingqpqt9u.jpg

Last edited:
here comes the weight talk again... many things matter... terrain resistance of the track... HP per ton... etc etc. we are not in the days of heavy tanks...

M1 Abram

The great thing about T-90s are that, you can include modular protection system including Reactive Armor, Shtora Active protection system and Arena Active Protection System. You can add any or all of them with T-90 MS. If all 3 layers are incorporated then the tank will be invincible even from top.
note these are potassium sabot charged missiles... even merkava 4 was blown off by israel's test... these are new gen of anti tanks

China newly design a light weight tank(35 tons) deployed at Tibet to deal with India. With 105MM rifled gun, MMR, has hydraulic suspension system.
20141231113832704.jpg

It is like customized design for India-BD border terrain.
In the 1971 war the IA sent 36 ton t-55 tanks, but many stopped moving in our irrigated soil. A few came towards Dhaka only after the PA troops already surrendered travelling over paved roads. Except in our northern tip at the Siliguri corridor, and probably in the terrain of Hili in Dinajpur, there is very little practical scope for the movement of heavy tanks. Most of our MBTs are stationed in those areas. Global Firepower states BA has 680 tanks, medium and heavy. It also has 920 units of APCs.

Heavy tanks are unsuitable in the bordering areas, however, these may be suitable as offensive weapons on the terrain surrounding Darjeeling in India, for example. Most of our tanks are medium weight. As such Chinese medium tanks may be suitable to replace the old ones.

If BD want light wight tank, you shall ask for the
In the 1971 war the IA sent 36 ton t-55 tanks, but many stopped moving in our irrigated soil. A few came towards Dhaka only after the PA troops already surrendered travelling over paved roads. Except in our northern tip at the Siliguri corridor, and probably in the terrain of Hili in Dinajpur, there is very little practical scope for the movement of heavy tanks. Most of our MBTs are stationed in those areas. Global Firepower states BA has 680 tanks, medium and heavy. It also has 920 units of APCs.

Heavy tanks are unsuitable in the bordering areas, however, these may be suitable as offensive weapons on the terrain surrounding Darjeeling in India, for example. Most of our tanks are medium weight. As such Chinese medium tanks may be suitable to replace the old ones.
The newly Light weight tank is to replace old Type 59.

here comes the weight talk again... many things matter... terrain resistance of the track... HP per ton... etc etc. we are not in the days of heavy tanks...

note these are potassium sabot charged missiles... even merkava 4 was blown off by israel's test... these are new gen of anti tanks

Even Merkava?
What made yiu people think anything made in Israel are gold standard?
These T-90s were built to defend WW3.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom