What's new

Bangladesh Army likely to buy Russian Tanks

DU should be banned for non-nuclear warfare as the affects are more like Nuclear Warheads on a smaller scale. Their radioactivity remains with dust for billions years and also water soluble. Socities around the battle field likely to pay very high cost for a long time. BAN DU......

Last edited:
Naiza 2 gives a penetration of 660mm... but they arent marketed for some reason.. i guess POF/NDC learnt their lesson after they were banned from marketing their stuff at a british defence expo for marketin cluster munitions.
oh damn mate :/
you guys need to up the penetration value because kontakt 5 is rated by sources to be upwards of 1300mm
i am sure theyre hiding the actual penetration value because as far as i know DU rounds can pen waayyyy more than that.

Yup since year 2001.

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/pakistani-ndc-125mm-apfsds-round

I am sure we would have further improved them in these 15 years.
i think you guys kept a conservative number like porsche.
DU rounds are the kings of all kinds of ammos

You are right but we can't find against India either as they have the same tanks.

I dont understand why u cant because u will have the same tank?

Isnt it better to have equal tanks than inferior tanks? T-90S is one of the best tanks in the world

Also the border between Bangladesh and Burma is soo small, you dont need many tanks

Indian is playing dumb. You know why BD need so many advanced tanks. It is the not the tank BD might import is inferior, it's your own complexity.

Not really. If we are producing ourselves then most probably they would be in large numbers.
no i meant to say about the penetration values... i believe they're way more

Isnt it better to have equal tanks than inferior tanks? T-90S is one of the best tanks in the world

Also the border between Bangladesh and Burma is soo small, you dont need many tanks
lol exatcly! pfftt..

In last 5000 years Bengal never had war with MM. Now figure.

Last edited:

That is not my point. Since the tanks are sourced from the same place we can only defend ourselves if we get approval from the selling country otherwise no spare parts and upgrades.

oh damn mate :/
you guys need to up the penetration value because kontakt 5 is rated by sources to be upwards of 1300mm
i am sure theyre hiding the actual penetration value because as far as i know DU rounds can pen waayyyy more than that.

i think you guys kept a conservative number like porsche.
DU rounds are the kings of all kinds of ammos
K5 etc are explosive charges and cant ever give that protection value.

In last 5000 years Bengal never had war with MM. Now figure.

That's not "fully" true. Bengal never had a proper war with Myanmar/Burma, but have had quite a few with Arakan.

The Bengal Sultans under Ilyas Shahi dynasty conquered parts of Arakan, and made the kingdom our vassals for a couple centuries. Towns such as Mrauk U were designated as Bengal mint towns producing coins of the state. Even when the Arakanese became nominally independent, they continued the practice of boring Persian-honorific titles, as well as print Perso-Arabic characters on their coinage. They also had Bengali ministers/scholars and poets in quite important posts.

Bengal Subah of the Mughal State was also at war with Arakan over Chittagong, where Shaista Khan won an iconic victory and drove away the Magh (Arakanese) pirates as well as Portuguese renegades out of power.

Though, we never really had any war with Burma proper, unless you count the Bengal presidency in the Anglo-Burmese Wars.

It is India always stir up the relationship between BD and BuRoma.

Back
Top Bottom