What's new

Bangladesh: Another Pakistan in the making?

dravidianhero

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The first thing that used to strike my mind at the mention of the word Bangladesh was a country with a High density of population and rickshaws running around even in the capital city of Dhaka. Its identity in my view was Bengali rather than Islam; I never had the feeling that Bangladesh was a Muslim country. Apart from that tasleema nasreen thing, there werent many blots on it's secular image. I also created a thread here on PDF itself asking 'Why Bangladesh hasn't become a Pakistan or Afghanistan? '

But it seems Bangladesh is slowly but surely losing its fabric of tolerance and Co existence. Islamic fundamentalism seems to be on the rise. Bloggers getting hacked in broad day light brought Bdesh to the limelight in a negative way. As if that was not enough even an Italian was shot dead which forced Australia to rethink about their tour there.

I would have been least bothered about it if it had been located some 1000s of miles away (knowing the tendency of the followers of some religions). We Indians can't afford to have another Pakistan on our eastern border. We should see to it such radical elements in BD are crushed under feet.

The first thing that used to strike my mind at the mention of the word Bangladesh was a country with a High density of population and rickshaws running around even in the capital city of Dhaka. Its identity in my view was Bengali rather than Islam; I never had the feeling that Bangladesh was a Muslim country. Apart from that tasleema nasreen thing, there werent many blots on it's secular image. I also created a thread here on PDF itself asking 'Why Bangladesh hasn't become a Pakistan or Afghanistan? '

But it seems Bangladesh is slowly but surely losing its fabric of tolerance and Co existence. Islamic fundamentalism seems to be on the rise. Bloggers getting hacked in broad day light brought Bdesh to the limelight in a negative way. As if that was not enough even an Italian was shot dead which forced Australia to rethink about their tour there.

I would have been least bothered about it if it had been located some 1000s of miles away (knowing the tendency of the followers of some religions). We Indians can't afford to have another Pakistan on our eastern border. We should see to it such radical elements in BD are crushed under feet.

It is their country, so how are you going to crush them. They don't wear a tag on their lapel that they are radicalised.

I would be more worried about India. A man was lynched for eating beef for God's sake. And before I get the usual Hindu crocodile tears for their butchered mothers and other brothers (chickens, goats, etc)...
871661266.jpg

Instead of writing all this crap, you could just simply write that you ( dravidianhro ) are an idiot. That would have been concise, and on the point.

said by radical parosi indian lol

Come on man..BD is one of the most liberal Islamic nation that exists surrounding India..One or two issues does not change the reality....BD is a far better nation than Pakistan from this point of view...

This butt hurt Dravidian Tamil's jealousy is noticeable. Who couldnt gain freedom from Hindi invaders :lol:
Look my butt hurt friend, BD is much better place than your land, just check the global terrorism index.
Its just global Muslims' days arent going well that linking with them with us so many people are getting advantage.

These people or only a small minority. You can't paint the whole of BD with the same brush. You have such extremists in all societies.

However, action must be taken against them to prevent the spread of hatred and extremism.

These people or only a small minority. You can't paint the whole of BD with the same brush. You have such extremists in all societies.

However, action must be taken against them to prevent the spread of hatred and extremism.
All I am saying is nip it in the bud.

No. BD won't become another Pakistan. It's progressing, economy is growing and it's social indicators are improving.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom