What's new

Bangladesh annually earns $1.4 billion forex from IT sector: Palak

Not sure whether BD should exactly follow the Indian model.

It can just set up the framework like it is doing now and allow these talented youngsters to gain experience and then set up companies where they can employ others.
Over time these companies can grow first into medium size and then into large companies.

BD people are hard working and smart and so no concerns about this not happening in due course.
Smart and talented in stitching chaddis? I don't know where this stupid confidence comes from.

Not looking to have the thread hijacked for a schwanz measuring discussion. Indians started bringing coding work to India in the late 1970s per my information.

Happy for Indians that they have something to do and feed their family dependents with.
Just as I am happy that Bangos found something to feed with stitching my chaddis.

Last edited:
Talented youths should do freelancing in Upwork, Fiverr and likes for generating more cash on the sidelines.

Lol ya that's nothing. All this bla bla....problems is bd dont have any organization that can compete to get in to international long term contracts in IT.

And why will mnc give contracts to bd companies...most have shit internal controls...fucked up management and dumb ppl on top. Recently i try to talk with bunch of so called top companies in bd and none did sox internal control implemented. Most of the asset in book is dodgy as ****...zero innovation or even trying. At least put some smart ppl who can communicate properly and know how to market them self to get lucrative contracts.

ya better stick to underwear business. Software is different ball game.

Freelance cant do shit cause top dollar comes from mnc contracts not by some tom and dick making some micky mouse website for 200 dollar for some lazy white ppl. No wonder 3 million ppl makeing barely 1 billion dollar.

Instead of learning how to speak hindi and watch fucking bollywood at least learn how to market them self from indians and how they making 100s of billions on software. That will help.

Last edited:
Wow …. Bangladesh went from zero IT export to $1.5B in one night under this minister.
They should export their economic team to America to change their economic numbers over night.
Now you are questioning export earnings as well? So can you please explain how you can cookup figure of export income? Export earnings are cash paid for services not calculated using economic measures. Would love to know how that is done, is it like the pakistani black market economy which is apperently larger that thier reported economy in terms of gdp. Which didnt make sense to me how black market comes in gdp measure !!! But please share your knowledge!

Lol ya that's nothing. All this bla bla....problems is bd dont have any organization that can compete to get in to international long term contracts in IT.

And why will mnc give contracts to bd companies...most have shit internal controls...fucked up management and dumb ppl on top. Recently i try to talk with bunch of so called top companies in bd and none did sox internal control implemented. Most of the asset in book is dodgy as ****...zero innovation or even trying. At least put some smart ppl who can communicate properly and know how to market them self to get lucrative contracts.

ya better stick to underwear business. Software is different ball game.

Freelance cant do shit cause top dollar comes from mnc contracts not by some tom and dick making some micky mouse website for 200 dollar for some lazy white ppl. No wonder 3 million ppl makeing barely 1 billion dollar.

Instead of learning how to speak hindi and watch fucking bollywood at least learn how to market them self from indians and how they making 100s of billions on software. That will help.
I heard One major issue is lack of intellectual property law in Bangladesh, do you know much about it?

Now you are questioning export earnings as well? So can you please explain how you can cookup figure of export income? Export earnings are cash paid for services not calculated using economic measures. Would love to know how that is done, is it like the pakistani black market economy which is apperently larger that thier reported economy in terms of gdp. Which didnt make sense to me how black market comes in gdp measure !!! But please share your knowledge!

I heard One major issue is lack of intellectual property law in Bangladesh, do you know much about it?
Thats not even top 5 issues. Bd simply dont have any companies that can compete in international market. Not to mention severe lack of tech knowledge and skill man power. Thats why bd need massive fdi in this sector but some morons on this forum will keep blabbing bd doing just fine selling cheap underwear and no need to focus on knowledge base exports.

U cant achieve same success in software as u did in selling cheap cotton products. Most businesses in bd interested on same bs...invest in underwear industry...follow by some food processing and some real estate companies. Keep repeat the same cycle. None of this business owners have the balls or smartness needed to build world class IT companies not even medium tire IT companies.

Thats why I said better keep selling underwear and keep bragging about it shamelessly to everyone. At the end as bangladesh brand it will remain the same...country overly dependent on duty free export of cheap cotton products.

Employing 3 million for a meagre $5 billion exports. India employs only 4-5 million for $150 billion exports.
My dear @Protest_again, you are back!! I am so happy. But, please do not brag about India's $150 billion IT earnings and kindly read the excerpt below to know it. It is less than $15 billion. Even our great @UKBengali lies less than you.

"India IT services industry hits $14 bn as firms step-up digital transformation... The Indian IT services market was estimated to be at US$ 14.15 billion in 2021, as more local businesses implemented digital transformation projects, according to a survey by International Data Corp".

Please do not fed the resident BNP troll hiding away in Canada.

Look at his writing style and you know he is half-educated and therefore clueless.

Last edited:
My dear @Protest_again, you are back!! I am so happy. But, please do not brag about India's $150 billion IT earnings and kindly read the excerpt below to know it. It is less than $15 billion. Even our great @UKBengali lies less than you.

"India IT services industry hits $14 bn as firms step-up digital transformation... The Indian IT services market was estimated to be at US$ 14.15 billion in 2021, as more local businesses implemented digital transformation projects, according to a survey by International Data Corp".
This is valuation of domestic industry, not exports :laugh:

Please do not fed the resident BNP troll hiding away in a Canada.

Look at his writing style and you know he is half-educated and therefore clueless.
Better then hotel boy working on indian restaurant lol. Let me know if u need some cash or u r still waiting on the food stamp.

Your are missing balls to even reply. Bitching about great bd economy 24 7 while ppl laugh there *** off reading ur cringy shit comments lol...insecure moron.

Better then hotel boy working on indian restaurant lol. Let me know if u need some cash or u r still waiting on the food stamp.

Your are missing balls to even reply. Bitching about great bd economy 24 7 while ppl laugh there *** off reading ur cringy shit comments lol...insecure moron.

If anything, your posts clearly indicate the level of education and job you have.

There I thought you had some intellect, but when it comes to India all Bangos become stupid.

Screenshot_20220620-071209_Chrome.jpg

If anything, your posts clearly indicate the level of education and job you have.
Just pointing out the truth which is stick to what u know. Sell underwear.

And my reply to indian restaurant worker....only after repeated personal attack on me despite i ignored at the beginning.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom