What's new

Bangladesh and the evolving balance of power in the Indian Ocean

Can't wait for another thread - "Bangladesh & Evolving Geo-Strategic Situation in the vicinity of the Indian Ocean Region Affecting the Tectonic Plates of Asia & Africa" :rofl: :rofl:

Another one - "Bangladesh & Emerging Super Power Rivalry Between Maldives & Sri Lanka - Return To Cold War Era???? " :rofl:

Last edited:
China will help BD navy building up its power in IOR.

We are willing to sell advanced subs like 039A to BD, type 054A frigate will be sold if BD asks.

I personally think that BD should get more OPV(both small and large one) and FAC to secure their maritime border first.they've relatively small maritime boundary.they can always get more capable and amibitious platforms later.also,I personally think that larger OPVs can be converted to much lethal platform later like SLNS did with second hand Indian OPVs...

BD has inducted two more warships, now our fishermen from A&N have some serious threat to counter :lol:

Dont worry they will still come victorious, all our fishermen are loaded with sutli bumbs enough to sink BD navy. :lol:

China will help BD navy building up its power in IOR.

We are willing to sell advanced subs like 039A to BD, type 054A frigate will be sold if BD asks.

Martians are willing to sell them space technologies but they want money as well.

China/pakistan/Bangladesh shall join hands to keep the peace at IOR.

Whenever there is pakistan, there is no peace. Same goes with China who are known to back up notorious regimes.

Seriously, BD is thinking too high of itself.

Seriously, BD is thinking too high of itself.
110210e0407kziiizeiiyi.jpg

You guys always bully bangladesh and Pakistan at IOR, we will help them countering amateur Indian navy in the future.

Like you are bullying every other country in Pacific and South China Sea. Let help them still they are peanuts against Indian Navy.

You guys always bully bangladesh and Pakistan at IOR, we will help them countering amateur Indian navy in the future.

i never expected you to troll.....i thought u r a good chinese member......is this bcoz we are supporting japan......

on topic,we have never bullied pak and bd navy.....IOR region is peaceful

Back
Top Bottom