What's new

Bangladesh and the evolving balance of power in the Indian Ocean

The fact that PDF attracts one kind of BD members may lead you into the delusion that BD is against India. But the ground realities are something else.

LOL don't trust Awami League dude, they are best at breaking promises, they once even promised to not hold hartals while being in opposition, can you believe it? :omghaha:

They used you guys to stay in power, they will kick your *** once their job is done. :lol:

Even they know how important China is to Bangladesh.

You probably missed this thread: Bangladesh moving closer to China

China supports BD navy's deployment in IOR to counter India's bully and ambition. BD is an independant nation as always, no Bangladeshi wanna be the puppet of greedy India.

How? or just your own wishful thinking?
i m asking you again...........is this because we are supporting japan???

yup he had taken over dose of opium... :p:.Literally farting in BD section :haha:
you guys are pathetic, why you keep coming as trolling zombie?

i m asking you again...........is this because we are supporting japan???
We love BD, and you love Japan. What's your points here?

If India takes China as nothing important, we will respond you in a more effective way.

If India takes China as nothing important, we will respond you in a more effective way.

i have seen many of your comments and i think you are a neutral sensible member.........but after reading your comments here i think you are trying to troll.......so i am asking you........why are you behaving this way............is this bcoz we supported japan in the japan-china standoff???????

you guys are pathetic, why you keep coming as trolling zombie?

10-04-2006%2001%3B38%3B56PM.JPG

LOL don't trust Awami League dude, they are best at breaking promises, they once even promised to not hold hartals while being in opposition, can you believe it? :omghaha:

They used you guys to stay in power, they will kick your *** once their job is done. :lol:

Even they know how important China is to Bangladesh.

You probably missed this thread: Bangladesh moving closer to China
Bangladesh is equal important to China as always, we should cooperate in more fields to boost bilateral relationship. we Chinese have very good impression of Bangladeshi, that's the fundamental for developing our freindships.

i have seen many of your comments and i think you are a neutral sensible member.........but after reading your comments here i think you are trying to troll.......so i am asking you........why are you behaving this way............is this bcoz we supported japan in the japan-china standoff???????
You guys have successfully destroyed my confidence on India, what's your problem? You could free selecting whoever you support and i could choose the one i gonna support . Troll or not, let the BD members judge here.

feeling good now ? :omghaha: :sarcastic::laughcry:

Nothing about feel good. In London I know lot of people from BD, but never saw this kind of hatred towards India. So PDF must be attracting a single kind of members PDF.

You guys have successfully destroyed my confidence on India, what's your problem? You could free selecting whoever you support and i could choose the one i gonna support . Troll or not, let the BD members judge here.

so,it is bcoz of the Japan-China stand off.......ok you continue........but it wont be useful ........bcoz most of the bangladeshis like India......

Nothing about feel good. In London I know lot of people from BD, but never saw this kind of hatred towards India. So PDF must be attracting a single kind of members PDF.
Its typical single kinda of BD London attracts.

so,it is bcoz of the Japan-China stand off.......ok you continue........but it wont be useful ........bcoz most of the bangladeshis like India......
I can open a thread later, let the BD choose.

Its typical single kinda of BD London attracts.

I can open a thread later, let the BD choose.

yep.....let the bangladeshi choose and by bangladeshis i mean the entire country....not a handful of pdf jamaatis.......

Bangladesh is equal important to China as always, we should cooperate in more fields to boost bilateral relationship. we Chinese have very good impression of Bangladeshi, that's the fundamental for developing our freindships.

Yes bro, the friendship between Bangladesh and China has been going through centuries, Chinese cuisine is the most favorite second cuisine for Bangladeshis, the Chinese built infrastructures in Bangladesh have been serving the common Bangladeshis quite effectively. We have common cultural elements as well as some common regional interest. I hope Bangladesh would become a trusted ally of China in near future.

China is super power and India is supa powa.
its offensive but at the same time deliriously funny

bangladesh and china has very old and brotherly relations (in fact china has brotherly relations with all the minions and cowardly :china:relations with the rest)......in fact their relationship was so old, their is a saying.....
" the first chinese ambasador visited bangladesh, when Adam was wooing Eve":smitten::smitten::smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom