What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

in india's case both are expensive and hence why you see them struggling to keep up their sqd number.

su 35 is more heavier variant of that series and cost more.... some 1 billion for 12 jets i think that indonesia is buying.
despite of that u need something good birds, if it may small no. but ur enemy will think twice.

despite of that u need something good birds, if it may small no. but ur enemy will think twice.
yes but 1 can't fight 10 alone. number is needed as well.

not only that.... think about the potential usage area for the F-16....
on whom would those be used?
eh well, china has superior birds now, so most likely agaisnt pak and bd. although bd won't be a huge focus as msot of india's sqd are concentrated to protect high value areas from pakistan and china.

yes but 1 can't fight 10 alone. number is needed as well.

eh well, china has superior birds now, so most likely agaisnt pak and bd. although bd won't be a huge focus as msot of india's sqd are concentrated to protect high value areas from pakistan and china.

Might as well buy some unarmed gliders.

There's no political will to use these fancy toys.

After AL govt. in power 2009 if BAF bought SU 30 instead of F7BGI then today it will serve better than today fleet as per current situation. always need better future planing. we know we have limited budget despite of that we have to go ahead. BD need to take learn from present situation & need to set a future plan for stand up own foot when nobody with us.

After AL govt. in power 2009 if BAF bought SU 30 instead of F7BGI then today it will serve better than today fleet as per current situation. always need better future planing. we know we have limited budget despite of that we have to go ahead. BD need to take learn from present situation & need to set a future plan for stand up own foot when nobody with us.

Do you think Awami League even cares about
standing on own two feet?
Even if they had the weaponry available I am not sure they will want to use them.

We heard that Fighter jet & Frigates are deployed in MM land & sea border . but any news about army deployment not heard.

Do you think Awami League even cares about
standing on own two feet?
Even if they had the weaponry available I am not sure they will want to use them.
i think main reason is next election & domestic foreign policy.

why would India be fielding its top squadrons against 8 MiG-29s and a few F-7s?.... any particular concern for them? :cuckoo:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom