What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

1632605634596.jpeg

So will they continue procurement through tender or G2G?

G2G.

Don’t get your hopes up. They’ve been securing this money since 2018

That's what Amra miya said. BAF asked money before this FY's budget.

G2G.

That's what Amra miya said. BAF asked money before this FY's budget.

I hope they don’t buy this upcoming MRCA because I bet you 100% we aren’t buying anything else for the next 45 years.

I hope they don’t buy this upcoming MRCA because I bet you 100% we aren’t buying anything else for the next 45 years.
This is my fear - 1 squadron for 25,000 crore and then nothing for eternity.

Having said that I will take anything that comes.

That's odd, they asked only $739 million for down payment not for infrastructure building. What's your source? Is it credible?

View attachment 780333

View attachment 780332
They need to start building infrastructures and need to send pilots abroad for training once they complete the order by paying the downpayment. Downpayment is not the only issue here. In total baf has secured 9100 koti taka or around 1.10bil usd recently.

Western fighter jet will not only bring very capable aircraft but also world class pilot training for BAF.PAF training is mainly American influenced which has benefited us in our wars against our enemy.

Ayub khan words:
3A have saved Pakistan"Allah,Air Force & Artillery"

Western fighter jet will not only bring very capable aircraft but also world class pilot training for BAF.PAF training is mainly American influenced which has benefited us in our wars against our enemy.

Ayub khan words:
3A have saved Pakistan"Allah,Air Force & Artillery"
PAF training in early days was from RAF, which is why they succeeded against Indians in 65.
Indians on the other hand, I don’t understand… why they **** up even though they also trained under RAF until independence

Back
Top Bottom