What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The next fighter jet order will be either F-16V or EFT.
If the government chooses to be extra accomodative, both might get ordered by 2025.

2025 ? 1 year after that you can possibly order 60 million USD 4.5 generation fighter that can be upgraded into 5 and even possibly 6 generation fighter inshaAllah......

I will keep influencing BD Gov that I believe pay attention on this site ( this is why they banning it in BD) in order to serve both long term BD and Indonesia interest...........:D

EFT? Forget about it. Dates pushed back to 2025 at the earliest. Ie to say EFT is becoming a pipe dream

EFT will not be available till 2025 at least but the F-16V could be.

Anyway I think we will not see a contract signed this year and so the point is moot.

EFT will not be available till 2025 at least but the F-16V could be.

Anyway I think we will not see a contract signed this year and so the point is moot.
Yeah. I don’t expect any orders until 2025 at this point.
land if Lockheed is lobbying in bd. They might end up shoving f16s down our throat

BAF has received the first batch of four Mig-29BM from Belarus.

1632928233764.png

1632928124202.png

Enjoy!

The people who serve in BAF deserve better.

That single Mig-29 is 12% of your 4th gen fleet.

Think about that.
I am telling you BAF is planning to buy 5th gen fighter jet directly as they don't want to waste money on these bloody 4.5th gen.fighters .
now stay calm and watch the show.

Where is @Arthur?

He pretty much said this years ago.
Yeah I thought he was being pessimistic but after I’ve seen Germany place new orders and then Spain I pretty much gave upon EFT
I am telling you BAF is planning to buy 5th gen fighter jet directly as they don't want to waste money on these bloody 4.5th gen.fighters .
now stay calm and watch the show.
Defseca: BAF buys f22 raptors as america sends them to retirement 🤡

36EA1DFB-CD1B-4FA7-A9BC-2E4CC09CF5DC.png

6DAB3F6A-0AC3-43DE-A46E-0AAEE4996B4F.png

guys, y’all reckon that’s an air refueling probe on the mig 29? Wasnt There before
The probe should be part of BM upgrades but I was told we’re omitting that feature? Photo says otherwise
Edit: looks like some sort of speed sensor in other photos. Not refueling probe

Last edited:
View attachment 781041
View attachment 781042
guys, y’all reckon that’s an air refueling probe on the mig 29? Wasnt There before
The probe should be part of BM upgrades but I was told we’re omitting that feature? Photo says otherwise
Edit: looks like some sort of speed sensor in other photos. Not refueling probe

NOT a fuel probe.

What I'm really waiting for is some pics of R-77 or Kh-31 under one of these bad boys.

We might in the process of Signing GSOMIA or ACSA or Both.

This is a daily star Article from 2019 (more reliable than Defseca) and the sources are US diplomats.

US wants 2 defence deals with Bangladesh
US wants 2 defence deals with Bangladesh | undefined (thedailystar.net)
1633031931354.png

Diplomatic Correspondent
Fri Oct 18, 2019 03:20 AM

The US wants to sign two defence agreements with Bangladesh as the latter is seeking to buy advanced equipment from the US as part of its goal to modernise the military by 2030.
The agreements are General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) and the Acquisition Cross-Servicing Agreement (ACSA).

US officials termed them “foundational agreements” meant to strengthen defence relationship between two countries.
The move comes as Bangladesh last year sought to buy advanced military equipment, said US officials during a media briefing in the city yesterday.
“We are currently working with the government of Bangladesh to conclude certain foundational defence agreements … these are essential to enabling a close relationship, expanding opportunities for defence trade, information sharing, and military-to-military cooperation between our two countries,” said a US official wishing not to be named.

According to the official, GSOMIA is a foundational government-to-government agreement that permits greater collaboration.

“It’s a reciprocal legally-binding agreement that ensures governments understand and commit to protecting classified military information,” said an official.
The GSOMIA does not obligate governments to share classified information or material. It ensures protection of the information shared by partner governments, the official said.
The US has GSOMIA agreements with 76 countries, including some countries in South Asia.
“As our relationship continues to grow with Bangladesh, GSOMIA is essential to enabling the cooperation we both seek,” the official added.
For foreign military sales or GSOMIA, US security authorities will work closely with Bangladesh’s security authorities to develop a plan and standard operating procedure to implement required measures for making sure classified information will be protected in Bangladesh.
“It’s two way. We also commit the same kind of protection of Bangladesh’s military information.”
Explaining the ACSA agreement, a US official said its purpose was to allow US and partner nations’ forces procure and pay for common types of supplies and services.
It could cover everything from food, water, clothing, transportation, training, petroleum, ammunition, maintenance to medical services.
For example, the US official said, if a US ship arrived at Chattogram and needed fuel, it could buy it from Bangladesh government and pay in cash. The US ship could also pay through similar amount in fuel to a Bangladeshi ship in other parts of the world.
“Its purpose is to make it easy for our militaries to have better cooperation. ... It’s to make things easy,” the official said.

It could facilitate transfer of fuel from Bangladesh military to visiting US ship participating in annual exercise. It could also improve US’s ability to respond to any potential humanitarian or natural disaster and facilitate the transfer of fuel from US military to Bangladeshi naval ships outside normal geographical area, an official added.
“The agreement does not in anyway commit a partner nation to military action nor does it authorise stationing of ships, aircraft or military personnel in foreign countries. It only serves to simplify procurement agreement, logistic support, supplies, and services between partner forces,” the official added.
For practical purposes, the US has ACSA agreement with over a hundred countries throughout the globe, including India and Sri Lanka.

Asked if the defence agreements were meant to promote Indo-Pacific Strategy (IPS) or counter China, the US official said it was not about IPS or countering China and that they were trying to respond to the requests from Bangladesh.

US and Bangladesh have military cooperation, including that for training of Bangladeshi peacekeepers, counter-terrorism exercises, disaster response, and exchange of trainings.
Last year, the US provided $5.3 million to cover the total cost of procurement and delivery of five Metal Shark boats to support the maritime security objectives of Bangladesh Navy.

The US also provided $3.3 million last year to send 233 members of the Bangladesh military to attend various military professionalisation courses within the US and the wider Indo-Pacific region, another US official said.
“We desire to support the Bangladesh Military Forces Goal 2030, as Bangladesh seeks to modernise its military equipment.”

Clear picture of Mig-29BM. Looking good in the sunlight.

1633084949409.png

We don’t have temperature controlled hangar that EFT needs

Still you don't need the money right now if your timeline is 2025.

Bangladesh is a perfect vassal state to India.

Says the Bihari of perfect vassal state to China. Can this SoB tell us what Golapi did to solve any Indo-BD issue? She and Billy's whore mother was probably not kissing India's *** but definitely giving BJ to you-know-who, just like they did in the cantonment in 1971.

Last edited:
Yet the bastard here has the audacity to blame BAL for BAF when his sugar daddy and Golapi fucked up BAF twice.

1633175397109.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom