What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

So we are waiting for announce the MRCA, Indigenous Frigate, Battle Tank, Medium range air defense system deal. i think Submarine deal will not take place before 2020-21.

its about the procurement announcement of BAF,BN & Army. there is not provide any other forces equipment specification. whats ur prblm Mr. ISI racist.

how credible is this news? is BAF really going for 32 MiG-35. can any1 verify?

Please don't post rumours from the internet here as it leads to people talking out of their intestines, degrading the forum. When a deal is signed, there will be an eventual official press release.

Please don't post rumours from the internet here as it leads to people talking out of their intestines, degrading the forum. When a deal is signed, there will be an eventual official press release.

Wow! why are you getting so angry? I was just asking if this is true and if someone can actually verify this! Can't I even post my queries?

Wow! why are you getting so angry? I was just asking if this is true and if someone can actually verify this! Can't I even post my queries?
Not getting angry, only preventing a thread derailment. Your query cannot be reliably addressed without an official confirmation and so all you will get is one-liners like "deal will be signed/fighters will be inducted by 20XX. Source: My a$$" followed by ridicule by non-Bangladeshis and then a two way trollfest.
The person making the tall claim will never come back and apologise when he is proven wrong. Typical South Asian moral deficiency.

Close up on the Mikoyan! The other day for the very first time a MiG-29 landed in Cox’s Bazar.

So rest be assured vacationers dont panic if you see fighters in the skies of Cox’s Bazar - Its just our boys playing tag!

23622189_814277538749158_1211005932973300271_n.jpg

DUB is cancer!!!

Back
Top Bottom