What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Don't know half S or what but once saw 2 F-7bgs went crazy like turning right-left,up-down.It was a good show and public enjoyed it for free !!Nothing is impossible,Saiful Azam shot down an Israeli Mirage with a hawker hunter.

Saiful Azam's score:
Air Aces Homepage

538532_236508749790580_135153656592757_443953_1633209325_n.jpg

524743_236505483124240_135153656592757_443950_805827003_n.jpg

Our dipute with Myanmar is over. So Myanmar is no more a factor for BD airforce anymore.
how you can say that?
even both navies are purchasing old Jianghu frigates from china
for you it is better to purchase mirage III (rose-3 updated)from Pakistan at reasonable price nor f-7bgi

Any news of aircraft we are buying?

Bangladesh eyeing purchase of 10 Russian Yak-130 aircraft | World | bdnews24.com

Bangladesh eyeing purchase of 10 Russian Yak-130 aircraft
Wed, Feb 15th, 2012 1:54 pm BdST

Dhaka, Feb 15 (bdnes24.com) -- Bangladesh is eyeing possible purchase of 10 Russian-made Yak-130 lead-in fighter trainer aircraft, a news report said on Wednesday.

Russia's official news agency Itar-Tass in a Singapore-datelined report said on Wednesday that talks were at the initial stage.

"Bangladesh has a big budget, more to it, a state loan might be used," president of Russia's aircraft building corporation Irkut Alexei Fyoforov was quoted as saying by the agency.

Fyoforov reportedly said the market capacity for Yak-130 aircraft might reach 2,500 planes till the year 2020.

"We hope to grip from 25 to 30 percent of this market," he was quoted as saying.

The Yakovlev Yak-130 (NATO reporting name: Mitten) is a subsonic two-seat advanced jet trainer/light attack aircraft or lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT) developed by the Yakovlev Design Bureau.

Development of the plane began in 1991, and the maiden flight was conducted on April 26, 1996, the report said.

In 2005, it won a Russian government tender for training aircraft, and in 2009 the first planes were put into service in the Russian Air Force.

As an advanced training aircraft, the Yak-130 is able to replicate the characteristics of several 4+ generation fighters as well as the fifth-generation Sukhoi T-50, it said.

It can also perform light-attack and reconnaissance duties, carrying a combat load of 3,000 kilogrammes.

The report could not be independently confirmed.

bdnews24.com/jr/1346h

As I believe …Bangaladesh don have security issue…So BD should concentrate 100% on country devlopment… getting more and more weapon is no use for BD.

As I believe …Bangaladesh don have security issue…So BD should concentrate 100% on country devlopment… getting more and more weapon is no use for BD.

I agree, why spend what little resource they have on fancy Migs when roads in Dhaka turns to mud when it rains, when roads turn to a jungle of mess with never ending road repair/constructions that no one knows what they are for. I was there last year and saw it first hand. Bangadeshis are one of the friendliest folks I've ever met, a lot even offered to pay for my meal, rickshaw fares and just about everyone went out of their way to give me directions cause maps were non existent. BD is a beautiful country with fantastic locals but governed by morons.

I agree, why spend what little resource they have on fancy Migs when roads in Dhaka turns to mud when it rains, when roads turn to a jungle of mess with never ending road repair/constructions that no one knows what they are for. I was there last year and saw it first hand. Bangadeshis are one of the friendliest folks I've ever met, a lot even offered to pay for my meal, rickshaw fares and just about everyone went out of their way to give me directions cause maps were non existent. BD is a beautiful country with fantastic locals but governed by morons.

Have you ever been to bangladesh?

...Guys any news on the Training aircraft that landed in west bengal Today???

Back
Top Bottom