What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

In essence Eurofighter is better at air-to-air due to it's aerodynamic shape, more powerful engines and larger radar whereas the Rafale is better at air-ground as it can carry a heavier load and was designed as an "omni-role" fighter.

You want the best 4+ gen air-to-air fighter then the Eurofighter is your bird.

BAF chief: No thanks I think I will stick to my very advanced F-7s and super duper advanced Mig-29s

In essence Eurofighter is better at air-to-air due to it's aerodynamic shape, more powerful engines and larger radar whereas the Rafale is better at air-ground as it can carry a heavier load and was designed as an "omni-role" fighter.

You want the best 4+ gen air-to-air fighter then the Eurofighter is your bird.
Indeed

RAF training > any other European AF training.
What is more important than typhoons, is that we could have access to it.

SmartSelect_20210319-115225_Facebook.jpg

@Michael Corleone
yo, tell this kid to shut the #### up.

BAF "100" Formation Fly-past

Mujib Borsho flypast: "100 Formation" by Bangladesh Air Force (official video)

Cool , but I'm tired of seeing rusty old F-7s for the 1 billionth time and some dam Mig-29s
View attachment 725900
@Michael Corleone

Idk who tf do he think he is , but in the hood his attitude would get his @ss beat

Nibba's really think low numbers of twin engine aircraft will be sufficient

View attachment 725900
@Michael Corleone
Hey dumb **** just shut up lol
😂😂😂
You’re so dumb you don’t even understand the peers who support you lol
Cool , but I'm tired of seeing rusty old F-7s for the 1 billionth time and some dam Mig-29s

Idk who tf do he think he is , but in the hood his attitude would get his @ss beat

Nibba's really think low numbers of twin engine aircraft will be sufficient
This is the kind of nigga who believes our 8 migs stand a chance again whole Burmese Air Force

Yes, it is. You got to use Tor browser or VPN.
You can use a trick install proxifier then go to proxy bd website choose e low ms ip then connnect it and disconnect it using a while then you can use most of the banned websites.

This is the kind of nigga who believes our 8 migs stand a chance again whole Burmese Air Force

Well 4 Mig-29s of BAF have already been upgraded to the BM standard and they can fully use the R-27 missile for long-range BVR duels now. The other 4 are in the process of being upgraded.

16 F-7BGIs and 8 Mig-29BMs will be no pushover for MAF and BAF may be able to hold them off for 1-2 weeks.

Remember that 30 or so Mig-29s in Myanmar airforce are of the older 1980s tech, without a modern radar that can fully utilise BVR missiles. The 16 JF-17s and the 12 SU-30Ms will be the real threat to BAF and most are yet to arrive in Myanmar as of this time.

Last edited:
Well 4 Mig-29s of BAF have already been upgraded to the BM standard and they can fully use the R-27 missile for long-range BVR duels now. The other 4 are in the process of being upgraded.

16 F-7BGIs and 8 Mig-29BMs will be no pushover for MAF and BAF may be able to hold them off for 1-2 weeks.

Remember that 30 or so Mig-29s in Myanmar airforce are of the older 1980s tech, without a modern radar that can fully utilise BVR missiles. The 16 JF-17s and the 12 SU-30Ms will be the real threat to BAF and most are yet to arrive in Myanmar as of this time.
One should hope that Rohingiya lives shall become better under new Govt and BD/ Myanmar relations shall also improve. However one should be clear that Myanmar is on move in all defense related matters so they shall not keep themselves limited to few JF17 and MKIs. May either go for modernization of old fleet or may opt for block 3 version of JF17.

One should hope that Rohingiya lives shall become better under new Govt and BD/ Myanmar relations shall also improve. However one should be clear that Myanmar is on move in all defense related matters so they shall not keep themselves limited to few JF17 and MKIs. May either go for modernization of old fleet or may opt for block 3 version of JF17.

There is only so many planes their tiny 75 billion US dollar economy can support.
BD has an economy 4.5 times as large.

By the way do you know the price of J-10C ?

I saw somewhere it's like 41 million usd , if that's the case we can get 24-25 J-10Cs for 1 billion dollars which is pretty decent.

I still don't know why we aren't getting J-10Cs to replace our F-7s

Also most importantly why hasn't BAF set a tender of AWACS ? Without AWACS there's no point of BVR fighters

View attachment 724988
This Saab Erieye is perfect for us

View attachment 724990
And of course don't forget the Hisar-O
honestly most cost effective deal is SAAB+gripen with decent amount of ToT

most strategically important will be LCA or J10 or jf17(not an option anymore) and you can get credit for it

most cheapest would be F16 especially if acquired used

most expensive will be either rafale or typhoon

Back
Top Bottom