What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The military is progressing with the procuring of short and medium range SAMs before it buys long range ones. It has a definite programme to put all the vital civilan and military installaions under SAM protection.

India or any enemy country cannot make our military or people surrender just by bombing from the sky and destroying buildings. Its troops have to enter through our border, fight and defeat us on the watery, marshy and slippery ground to make us surrender, and they will have the bloodiest nose to try such a thing. Note one thing. Enemy troops cannot move their tanks inside our muddy country, because these will bog down. Even their rescue cranes will also bog down. So, the enemy troops can only be supported by artillery and sky-bombing. Do you think, it is feasible?

Long story short if Bangladesh needs to take inspiration from it should be Sweden small highly efficient professional modern Armed Forces. Look no where else get smart weapons for Air, Land and Sea with-in means and develop economy rapidly.

The military is progressing with the procuring of short and medium range SAMs before it buys long range ones. It has a definite programme to put all the vital civilan and military installaions under SAM protection, since BAF still lacks even the least number of planes that can defend the country's airspace, let alone fly and strike the enemy installations.

India or any enemy country cannot make our military or people surrender just by bombing from the sky and destroying buildings. Its troops have to enter through our border, fight and defeat us on the watery, marshy and slippery ground to make us surrender, and they will have the bloodiest nose to try such a thing. Note one thing. Enemy troops cannot move their tanks inside our muddy country, because these will bog down. Even their rescue cranes will also bog down. So, the enemy troops can only be supported by artillery and sky-bombing. Do you think, it is feasible?

Truly I hope Bangladeshi planners are smarter then you. You are all nationalist pomp without substance. Bangladesh needs to have a punch and thats why I suggested buying F35s.

And No Indian Army doesn't need to come into Bangladesh. All it has to do is a naval blockade of Bangladesh and you will surrender in one month without a shot being fired. Remember your other neighbor and the only alternate way out is Myanmar who hate you even more than Indians.

Truly I hope Bangladeshi planners are smarter then you. You are all nationalist pomp without substance. Bangladesh needs to have a punch and thats why I suggested buying F35s.

And No Indian Army doesn't need to come into Bangladesh. All it has to do is a naval blockade of Bangladesh and you will surrender in one month without a shot being fired. Remember your other neighbor and the only alternate way out is Myanmar who hate you even more than Indians.

:omghaha:Plz tell me why Bangladesh will surrender without a shot being fired?

LOL at ppl theorizing India and BD would go to war. Maybe border skirmishes but def. not a war

LOL at ppl theorizing India and BD would go to war. Maybe border skirmishes but def. not a war

I hope there will be no war. But, since that unequal border war in 2001 whereby only 13 BDR troops waited, with full knowledge of all being killed, to fight the 400-strong IA troops who dared to come inside to capture our border outpost, India has kept us surrounded with a 300,000 strong IA troops. It has also built several air bases around our border. All these steps are to intimidate us with number. But, when time comes we will defy the larger number and will fight to death. 2001 war is not an old story. Rather, it is a milestone that will guide us also in the future.

I hope there will be no war. But, since that unequal border war in 2001 whereby only 13 BDR troops waited, with full knowledge of all being killed, to fight the 400-strong IA troops who dared to come inside to capture our border outpost, India has kept on
surrounding us with a 300,000 strong IA troops. It has also built several air bases around our border. All these steps are to intimidate us with number. But, when time comes we will defy the larger number and will fight to death. 2001 war is not an old story. Rather, it is a milestone that will guide us also in the future.

You do know about the chinese claiming arunachal as their own territory. Those bases are for them coz' we are extremely vulnerable in the chicken's neck area. There is no territorial dispute with BD and both countries are enjoying an economic boom, people have better things to do.

So can YAK 130 be used to train pilots for chinese J-16/J11? If so, then in the future we can go for those as cheap alternative to russian (nah, I dreaming too much :hang3:).

The military is progressing with the procuring of short and medium range SAMs before it buys long range ones. It has a definite programme to put all the vital civilan and military installaions under SAM protection, since BAF still lacks even the least number of planes that can defend the country's airspace, let alone fly and strike the enemy installations.

Apart from the ridiculous idea that India would go to war with BD,
Do you think that India would invade BD and start mass bombing raids in case of a war ? Thats illegal by all international laws.

Precision strikes and blockades would be enough to enforce a surrender.

Apart from the ridiculous idea that India would go to war with BD,
Do you think that India would invade BD and start mass bombing raids in case of a war ? Thats illegal by all international laws.

Precision strikes and blockades would be enough to enforce a surrender.

Well, someone asked if BD can bomb New Delhi and Rangoon. It's all hypothetical as you can see :D

I dun think that India is goin to war wid BD!

To be very frank Bangladesh will also not like to indulge in such a misadventure as it will hit her economy very bad and as we know BD cant afford that since they are develpoing at a commendable rate and no one wants a decline in tht rate!

I dun think that India is goin to war wid BD!

To be very frank Bangladesh will also not like to indulge in such a misadventure as it will hit her economy very bad and as we know BD cant afford that since they are developing at a commendable rate and no one wants a decline in tht rate!

1.BD is not going to invade India one fine morning! But we can't say that about India - given the history of SA and India's occupation of Sikkim, Hyderabad and J&K. All nations must work out all possible contingencies to protect it's freedom. And no one can forecast exactly how relations between states remain.

2. At the current time all our studies point out to India to be our top potential threat. China is our strategic ally. The type of govt at Dhaka is immaterial to Dhaka-Beijing relations. It will be a disaster fir China if India were to invade BD. China will have to intervene in such a scenario.

3. The Ummah is our umbilical chord. That terrifies the Brahmonic oligarchy that rules India.

1.BD is not going to invade India one fine morning! But we can't say that about India - given the history of SA and India's occupation of Sikkim, Hyderabad and J&K. All nations must work out all possible contingencies to protect it's freedom. And no one can forecast exactly how relations between states remain.

2. At the current time all our studies point out to India to be our top potential threat. China is our strategic ally. The type of govt at Dhaka is immaterial to Dhaka-Beijing relations. It will be a disaster fir China if India were to invade BD. China will have to intervene in such a scenario.

3. The Ummah is our umbilical chord. That terrifies the Brahmonic oligarchy that rules India.
U can try all u want to point to the fact that India is gonna invade BD...bt the truth still remains the same as my previous post!
Tell me what is India gonna achieve by attacking BD???

Jus gimme a decade man!!!!

BAF in UN mission

24651_551081004932505_1967154028_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom