What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

pair of F-7BM formation takeoff with afterburner

44036141_2133933430157731_6791437253211062272_n.jpg

This is old.

Seems like your happy about it though.

RIP to the pilot.
I take it as another social news. This is what happen when people don't understand national security, geopolitics and geo-strategy. It is more than what everyone think.

mi-17.jpg

Mothball of Bangladesh Air Guard. These stupids are thinking of flying aircraft. This is exactly why Bangladesh does not need an Air Guard. The "Force" word doesn't apply for Bangladesh.

Besides, BBC reports that Bangladeshi Air wings or Air Guard personnel were infected with HIV at UN peacekeeping mission. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1696063.stm

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.co...h-airspace-can-belong-to-anyone-who-wants-it/

http://hivinemergencies.org/contexts/peacekeeping/

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz @Nilgiri
This is a brand new frame being moved for assembly dumbasssss

Anyone can be infected with HIV, even doctors like me... it’s not necessary that sexual acts spread HIV, cut wound can easily get someone infected

Extreme low pass of BAF F-7BGI

credit-DTB
It’s fun living near the airport, the kind of stunts they pull are breathtaking

I take it as another social news. This is what happen when people don't understand national security, geopolitics and geo-strategy. It is more than what everyone think.
This guy understands

This is a brand new frame being moved for assembly dumbasssss

Anyone can be infected with HIV, even doctors like me... it’s not necessary that sexual acts spread HIV, cut wound can easily get someone infected

It’s fun living near the airport, the kind of stunts they pull are breathtaking

This guy understands
i saw these pics some 7 years ago sir

I think this must be the first air crash since the Wright brothers developed the airplane. So, the debris must be kept in the US national museum for everyone to see this historical milestone and make you its caretaker. But, should it be in the US or Dhaka?

Please don't fall for Beruni's trap and bash the US. He is a self-loathing Bangladeshi living in Australia who pretends to be an American here.

The US is a top ally of Bangladesh and post 1975 has been our largest economic development partner in various ways.

yes brother! these were taken in russia.... they're not recent or mothballs like that idiot claimed them to be
this was set of images . as i remember some 5 or 7 images long times ago .but i am sure more then 7 years or even more . these pics were from streets of some russian city . these were posted here on PDF .

lets come back on topic

F-86 sabre was first and last US made fighter jet in BAF ?
jb255-bangladesh-air-force-north-american-f-86-sabre_PlanespottersNet_674021_15eab96ab7.jpg

F-86 sabre was first and last US made fighter jet in BAF ?
jb255-bangladesh-air-force-north-american-f-86-sabre_PlanespottersNet_674021_15eab96ab7.jpg

That is correct. It is said that there were attempts to get F-16s in the 80s-90s by Ershad and Hasina but the US refused. We then turned to the Russians and got Fulcrums instead.

That is correct. It is said that there were attempts to get F-16s in the 80s-90s by Ershad and Hasina but the US refused. We then turned to the Russians and got Fulcrums instead.

AL wanted 27 F-16s in the late 1990s but US refused and so the Mig-29 was brought instead.

Back
Top Bottom