What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

its not joke pakistani motorways can land aircrafts and take from them .

mirage landing on motorway M2
Landing_Motorway.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

takeoff from motorway
b6627a0a79ca55186b567e23bdb65979.jpg

f-7 landing on motorway
images

View attachment 490811

k8 landing on motorway
hqdefault.jpg

Thats great.

Why do you post here so often then?

No. There's a crap load of trolling by non-Bengalis here. What do you want the Bengalis here to do? Just shut up and take it?
if they have real military news we will be happy to disscuss
buying f-16 f-18 rafale typhoon j-10 su-35 mig-35 gripin every other week threads invite trolling . and if someone rise question they start bashing rather then answer . 0.01% technical discussion here

Thats great.

Why do you post here so often then?
it is all over internet first was mashaq then k-8 and then fighter jets landings here

if they have real military news we will be happy to disscuss
buying f-16 f-18 rafale typhoon j-10 su-35 mig-35 gripin every other week threads invite trolling . and if someone rise question they start bashing rather then answer . 0.01% technical discussion here

No body is saying anything other than BAF will be inducting a new type soon.

It's anybody's guess as to what it is.

Most likely candidates are some sort of Fulcrum or Flanker variant.

J-10 is a rumor, but also plausible given BAF's acquistion history.

Gripen and Typhoon are fanboy dreams.

This is the BAF subforum. People come here to discuss things related to the BAF.

What the hell are you doing here other than taunting and trolling?

No body is saying anything other than BAF will be inducting a new type soon.

It's anybody's guess as to what it is.

Most likely candidates are some sort of Fulcrum or Flanker variant.

J-10 is a rumor, but also plausible given BAF's acquistion history.

Gripen and Typhoon are fanboy dreams.

This is the BAF subforum. People come here to discuss things related to the BAF.

What the hell are you doing here other than taunting and trolling?
well i am sure it will be chines or russian fighter but not sure about J-10 as it will go in indian hands china will hesitate to sale . but one thing is sure next fighter will be from china or russia EU or US materiel is very expensive and also its had to geet for BD and maintain . mig-35 is best candidate for me .

No. There's a crap load of trolling by non-Bengalis here. What do you want the Bengalis here to do? Just shut up and take it?[/QUOTE.

Mate there is a reason for the crap load of trolling y’all get too easily excited over little things and I think In general you guys ignore underlying issues and portray Bangladesh as some sort of utopia and also honestly I think everyone here is sick of 1971 being used as an escape goat it’s been 50 years since then!!

Mate there is a reason for the crap load of trolling y’all get too easily excited over little things and I think In general you guys ignore underlying issues and portray Bangladesh as some sort of utopia and also honestly I think everyone here is sick of 1971 being used as an escape goat it’s been 50 years since then!!

well its the new era like shoukat aziz did to us all the economy was in media not on ground . they got too excited with news and statics its common human behavior . but we paksitanis learnt now a days a news for su-35 mig-35 or even j-31 for paksitan did not make us excited we make fun of the news ourselves . did not i have posted so much on AH1Z threads ?

@Imran Khan @Game.Invade

Why you so mean to these BD fanboys guys? Let them have their dreams lol....it is just an escape from reality, please understand.

Let them sing their BAF song and be merry:

but there is no airbase even to park fighter jets sarkaar kya choubary ke chat per park kareen gay :rolleyes::eek: i was unaware untill today that BD have no airbases and not a single airport with duel runway or even dahaka have single runway a tyre brust and airport shut down .how airforce will operate ? . even tair 2 cities multan and faisalabad and tair 3 city turbat airports have 2 runways

Last edited:
but there is no airbase even to park fighter jets sarkaar kya choubary ke chat per park kareen gay :rolleyes::eek: i was unaware untill today that BD have no airbases and not a single airport with duel runway or even dahaka have single runway a tyre brust and airport shut down .how airforce will operate ? . even multan and faisalabad type airports have 2 runways

Yea very true. But it appears they are taking some action to address that.

There will be a new AFB in Syhlet and Barisal.

And the FOB in Cox's Bazar will undergo some sort of upgrade and apparently the new planes will be based there.

How much of this is true is anybody's guess but that's the official word from some guy in the government.

Yea very true. But it appears they are taking some action to address that.

There will be a new AFB in Syhlet and Barisal.

And the FOB in Cox's Bazar will undergo some sort of upgrade and apparently the new planes will be based there.

How much of this is true is anybody's guess but that's the official word from some guy in the government.
they plan and talks are very old sir . gov can not dilver so they talk .

since last 15 years they are planning a duel runway on capital Dhaka airport and not yet purchased the land .since 2002 they are replacing mig-29 i think it will be years to be this dream of having an airbase will be true

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom