What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Come and see the living standards of Pakistanis in contrast to bangbandhus. Despite IMF and weak economy, our living standards are a thousand times better than bd and will remain so for the next hundred years. Just loook at your infrastructure lol, it's worse than most African third world countries with poorer economic conditions.

BAF is waiting for new upgrade of J7 while the fanboys daydream of 4th generation fighters. When the world reach 6th generation, theyll buy 4th generation, always 2 generations behind the rest..

if u want to talk about the ecomony,infrastructure then its not the right thread..nd really i dont want to compare our country with urs.....nd yes,we r so poor that we didnt beg to USA for some f-16....nd for ur kind info we r operating 4th generation fighters since 1998....

lolllz greece got 3 bailout so bd is better then greece ? .its simple we spend more then we earn .every house need power gas and water . per capita usage of cars is higher .we can not like lime cattle .

For the people derailing this thread.....take it elsewhere.

I posted an article earlier from The Diplomat in another thread reporting that BAF bought 23 K-8W.

The article stated that the trainers were needed because BAF planned on retiring some older trainers.

Aren’t the T-37 retired already? Are there still JJ-6 in service? What trainers were they referring to?

if u want to talk about the ecomony,infrastructure then its not the right thread..nd really i dont want to compare our country with urs.....nd yes,we r so poor that we didnt beg to USA for some f-16....nd for ur kind info we r operating 4th generation fighters since 1998....
but same time you beg Pakistan for retired f-6s and USA for retired C-130 . what a excellence air force you guys have 1and half squadron air force after 50 years of independence .

but same time you beg Pakistan for retired f-6s and USA for retired C-130 . what a excellence air force you guys have 1and half squadron air force after 50 years of independence .
These hypocrites also beg money from America and EU to feed Rohingya refugees.
They need to go to Putin and Xi to beg money for Rohingya. I am sure Putin will kick their a$$ if they beg money for Rohingya.
bdmilitary.com and defense update Bangladesh buy fighter jet and helicopter every week. They bought su-30mk2 in 2012 and HQ-16 in 2012. Only problem is these military equipment never reached Bangladesh. These are absolutely morons.

lolllz greece got 3 bailout so bd is better then greece ? .its simple we spend more then we earn .every house need power gas and water . per capita usage of cars is higher .we can not like lime cattle .
Which doesn’t put you in a position to talk about financial sanity and purchasing power. Piss off mate!

For the people derailing this thread.....take it elsewhere.

I posted an article earlier from The Diplomat in another thread reporting that BAF bought 23 K-8W.

The article stated that the trainers were needed because BAF planned on retiring some older trainers.

Aren’t the T-37 retired already? Are there still JJ-6 in service? What trainers were they referring to?
Four squadron of trainers planned. Two k-8 and two yak-130... more yak order in line... yet to be signed off

because we were poor and that was way back in 90s..but u are super rich people..what kind of rich people beg to others ??
They need to go to Putin and Xi to beg money for Rohingya. I am sure Putin will kick their a$$ if they beg money for Rohingya.
bdmilitary.com and defense update Bangladesh buy fighter jet and helicopter every week. They bought su-30mk2 in 2012 and HQ-16 in 2012. Only problem is these military equipment never reached Bangladesh. These are absolutely morons.
tor lenja deikha felaisi re beruni..ki re khankir pola beruni,nijer desh er naam e bodnam r mitthachar korte shorom kore na tor??

the problem is if someone try to correct them they start bashing. we are on defense forum and sure we discuss defense anf weapons here but Bangladesh is not a military power or a military worth talks every day . so they bash day night others troll and day dream . Bangladesh need to work many more years before think about some fighters . Bangladesh need development more then weapons and bd gov know it .a country with 170 million people having an airline owned 8 planes .gov have to feed millions under deep poverty public .weapons did not help BD . but they need something to talk on defense forums so they start doing it since ages 1998 was the year i got internet in my home in Pakistan since then i am reading these rants .rather then simply accepting these fact they bash india paksitan day night here .

Which doesn’t put you in a position to talk about financial sanity and purchasing power. Piss off mate!

Four squadron of trainers planned. Two k-8 and two yak-130... more yak order in line... yet to be signed off
why not ? its truth that BD is poor country and gov can not barrow and spend like others . you need to show something to get loans .

for 1 and half squadron fighters a stupid need 4 squadrons of trainers :lol: or bangladesh may be train them and then lease them to some countries :lol:

yak and k8 are not trainers they are light attack fighters for bangladesh :enjoy:

@Imran Khan @Nilgiri
Bangladesh cannot buy fighter jets because they have a master (India) to warship.
Besides this hypocritical idiot's blame America and EU for sanctions which they dont understand. Bangladesh does not fall into the category of US CAATSA act but these morons think US will sanction after buying F-16 or Gripen or Super Hornet.
Actually fact is this https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/bangladesh-air-force-a-flying-club-of-bangladesh/

Think BAF Wing Commander was in a role of deputy director of Rapid Action Battalion for two years. If you don't fly for two years, you will be out of touch of the previous roles. Why are BAF sending fighter jet pilot to UN peacekeeping mission? They are coming back from UN mission and crashing aircraft. These are retards, that's all.
Only one k-8 crashed... the article says k-8 crashes regularly...
Yak-130 have been compensated for as per guarantee after technical fault was found.

Fanboy hate articles are now considered realiable source in this forum!? But then ofc the hypocrites here use Wordpress articles when it sings to their agenda.
Just see the flight safety record of the regional air force before coming up with wacky suggestions

because we were poor and that was way back in 90s..but u are super rich people..what kind of rich people beg to others ??

tor lenja deikha felaisi re beruni..ki re khankir pola beruni,nijer desh er naam e bodnam r mitthachar korte shorom kore na tor??
super rich ahhhhhahahahahahahhah

can you show me some of rich of BD :rofl: we called here a poor BHOOKA BENGALI even now :D

can you open a page of etreame poverty of world in 2018

the problem is if someone try to correct them they start bashing. we are on defense forum and sure we discuss defense anf weapons here but Bangladesh is not a military power or a military worth talks every day . so they bash day night others troll and day dream . Bangladesh need to work many more years before think about some fighters . Bangladesh need development more then weapons and bd gov know it .a country with 170 million people having an airline owned 8 planes .gov have to feed millions under deep poverty public .weapons did not help BD . but they need something to talk on defense forums so they start doing it since ages 1998 was the year i got internet in my home in Pakistan since then i am reading these rants .rather then simply accepting these fact they bash india paksitan day night here .

why not ? its truth that BD is poor country and gov can not barrow and spend like others . you need to show something to get loans .

for 1 and half squadron fighters a stupid need 4 squadrons of trainers :lol: or bangladesh may be train them and then lease them to some countries :lol:

yak and k8 are not trainers they are light attack fighters for bangladesh :enjoy:
They’re in training squadron. None are in attack squadron.
But yes, a poor country with political incompetency brings bad luck to whatever it has that can be called military

Only one k-8 crashed... the article says k-8 crashes regularly...
Yak-130 have been compensated for as per guarantee after technical fault was found.

Fanboy hate articles are now considered realiable source in this forum!? But then ofc the hypocrites here use Wordpress articles when it sings to their agenda.
Just see the flight safety record of the regional air force before coming up with wacky suggestions
one need proper airforce to see safety records regional countries have more # of wings in one wing then whole Bangladesh air force . i think indian-pakistani one command have three or 4 times more then bd airforce .so how its honest ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom