What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

As per strategic world politics BAF should go for-
J10B- 3 sqd
SU 35- 3 sqd
Euro Fighter Typhoon-2 sqd
within 2021,2025 2+1+1 sqd total 64 birds
after 2025 update version of J series + SU 35+ EFT= 64

why BAF is buying more and more Yak 130, better go for fighter crafts.

Last edited:

BAF was sleeping whilst MAF was procuring fighter jets, Radar and SAM. MAF pilots recieved tactical training in Pakistan, India, China, UK and Australia.

The most of BAF pilots bearly had 250 flying hours or less in any trainer. BAF officers played videos games on BAF bases for the last 20 years. Hence they need an advanced trainer to train them for fighter jets. That's my assumption.

As per strategic world politics BAF should go for-
J10B- 3 sqd
SU 35- 3 sqd
Euro Fighter Typhoon-2 sqd
within 2021,2025 2+1+1 sqd total 64 birds
after 2025 update version of J series + SU 35+ EFT= 64

Too bad we will settle for just mig-35 or j-10

29541439_1654620487959711_8095709057635171039_n.jpg

On a Bell Helicopter? To transport rice for disaster relief in cyclone affected area or UN mission! Is that all!
You are trying to protect incompetent people who doesn't understand national security!
.. didnt try to prove anythng..i just found this pic on fb nd posted here...simple...what the hell is wrong with u??

.. didnt try to prove anythng..i just found this pic on fb nd posted here...simple...what the hell is wrong with u??
Did you ask same question to BAF Chief? What the hell is wrong with you? Why is he unfit to serve as a chief?
Ask Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, why is $67B economy threatening national security of $276B economy?
Why is Bangladesh feeding 500000 refugees?

BTW Australian cattle rancher has 200000 hours or maybe more on Bell chopper that doesn't prove anything.
We expect more from uniformed and professional organisation. If BAF is really professional at all!

BAF was sleeping whilst MAF was procuring fighter jets, Radar and SAM. MAF pilots recieved tactical training in Pakistan, India, China, UK and Australia.

The most of BAF pilots bearly had 250 flying hours or less in any trainer. BAF officers played videos games on BAF bases for the last 20 years. Hence they need an advanced trainer to train them for fighter jets. That's my assumption.
You can’t fly a commercial aircraft with cpl without at least 3000 hr on the clock. So you’re saying bd Air Force pilots are worse than any commercial pilot out there. Stop speaking out of your bum please

You can’t fly a commercial aircraft with cpl without at least 3000 hr on the clock. So you’re saying bd Air Force pilots are worse than any commercial pilot out there. Stop speaking out of your bum please

well, lets not waste our time on people who have the aim of misleading you by monopolizing your time....

Back
Top Bottom